Ali Z's Brainstorm (F seeking M Pwease!)

Started by Ali Z, November 04, 2012, 07:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali Z

Hey all!

-I figured I'd post this as a notebook of sorts, so I have a place to jot down ideas when inspiration strikes, and to also give a more detailed description of the types of roleplay I am looking for. I have greatly enjoyed what I've been involved in thus far, and am hoping to get more involved in the community through roleplay, and hopefully this will help.  There are certain aspects of my characters that are just certain things I love to roleplay, and you'll notice them in the following description.

My Roleplay Past

-I originally began with the Star Wars universe, on a forum I have long since left. I played a character who you can find in my Deviant Art gallery, by the name of Zeerah Sadarii (Her original name was Zeerah Morgain). She had a terribly sad, abusive past, and she lived in an orphanage where she was whipped, leaving scars on her back. She ran away, after brutally murdering the 'Mother' of the orphanage, and burning the building to the ground. Then she was found by Vakar Sadarii, who she wasn't related to, or involved with. After becoming part of the Sith organization Prravus Axiom, she began to have a bit of a crush on him, and was terribly naive about things like love. She personally disagreed with the idea that the Sith shouldn't love, because she believed it was an emotion like any other, and offered power.

And so she confronted Vakar, who was cruel, stoic and angry, and actually provoked him into almost killing her. Instead of chocking her to death, he ended up taking her virginity, and after that, they endure a long tense period where they are apart, because she carries his child far away from the danger of the Sith. She bares his daughter alone, and returns. After the child is taken to be trained elsewhere, she begins her duty to the Sith again, and after Vakar's life is nearly taken, Zeerah becomes enraged, and kills an entire building of Yu Zhan Vong, in hopes of giving him enough power in the dark side to save his life. After this show of deep devotion, Vakar finally comes to her, and makes love to her truly for the first time, and ends up marrying her shortly after that. They live happily ever after, or as happily as two Sith in a war against the Republic can be.  :P

-Then came Vampire the Requiem, where I created Alejandra De La Garza Luna, a Spanish American who is a struggling graffiti artist. At her first big time art show, she meets a handsome, enterprising Ventrue named Maximilian Rothschild. He hides behind the guise of striking a deal with her, where he agrees to be her patron, in exchange that she accept his choice of living arrangement. Little does she know that all the while she was slipped tastes of his vitae, being seduced and fed on, and slowly becoming enslaved to him. By the time the third and final drink of his vitae is presented, he reveals what he actually is, and despite her surprise, she agrees to become his ghoul, because she believes that he loves her. In the end, she is left bound to him, and aware of the truth that he didn't actually love her, and falls into despair in her essential slavery to him.

Suddenly he is killed, at the hands of some unknown attacker, and she runs for her life, only to run into Aleksi Marlowe, a skinny bumbling Gorgon who throws snakes, and ends up saving her life. Almost immediately sparks fly, and soon she is embraced by him. It is soon revealed that Aleksi is not only a virgin, but also modestly endowed, and their sex life endures some struggles before she is able to help him through the rough parts, and give him confidence. Their story remains unfinished, because the WoD player base is hard to come by and keep. *sadface*

- My most recent character, prior to joining this forum, is named Stella Rosetti. She was created in the Vampire the Masquerade universe, and begins as a Bratovitch Revanant, a being with the powers of a ghoul, but without the enslavement to a master. The Bratovitch are cruel and incestuous, the men of the house resorting to violence during sex, and the women baring many lifeless children, after having carried their pregnancies for years, because the Revanant lifespan is much longer, and slower than that of a human. Stella avoids the violence by staying close to the Bratovitch Hellhounds, who are large wolves that have been refined the the art of fleshcraft into powerful, werewolf killing beasts.

Stella avoids her own family for most of her life, and learns to speak with the hounds, and survive in the wilderness. She also becomes a fan of weed, because it helps to dull her sorrow and loneliness. Never in all that time does she ever have sex, masturbate or go into the outside world, until a Tzimisce by the name of Faust, and his pack, come to the Bratovitch house. She ends up going away with them, and is almost immediately confronted with her worst fears; those being intimacy, and men. She is shown the revelation of self pleasure by a Toredor named Moroaica, and Faust begins the long process of quelling her fears of men by getting to third base, the first night she is with the Vampires. Faust, being an Elder, sees a potential Childe in Stella, and issues a challenge to the pack, to keep them motivated, and to keep Stella from avoiding the inevitable 'first time'. He tells her that she has a set amount of time to choose who her first partner will be, and that everyone in the pack, including a Malkavian named Kit Kat, has the chance to get her 'V Card'.

In the end, she submits to Faust, having forgotten the idea after months of living with the pack. Faust is careful, but challenging in the encounter, by forcing sensory deprivation and bondage upon her. Once she is finally sullied, and she's given into an immense first release provoked by his penetration, he challenges her further. After another success during their session, he finally decides to make her his progeny, and unbinds her. A bunch of orgasms later she is left to ponder her eventual embrace. Shortly after she is embraced, she goes with her Sire to the Festivo Dello Estinto (forgive the spelling). During the festivities she is tested with the others of her kind, and placed in a new pack. the story remains unfinished because once again, the WoD player base is hard to come by and keep.

SO!..

There are a few trends in my roleplay that I truly enjoy.

1) I love a female character who finds strength, or is able to develop for a man. When submitting to a man is either ominous, or extremely important to the characters development, I find it irresistible. Whether it be a test of trust, or a raw display of passion, I feel an intimate moment is always important in a story. And of course the man's role can also be filled by a female, as is currently with my character Eva Vasin.

2) I enjoy a character who is taken control of. Wither it be physical bondage or a simply imposing presence, the idea of my character having no control, is entirely interesting to me. I find the game of trust and love to be utterly enticing, and I simply can't get enough of it.

3) I am certainly not afraid to explore the darker side of passion and lust. As evidenced by my character Alejandra Luna, being enslaved is something I am willing to Roleplay, as long as it doesn't stay depressing for too long. I like to have a happy ending, other wise the character will suicide, or the antagonist loses his head, like Maximilian did. :P

Some Other Things to Note

• Challenge my character, especially when it comes to sex.

• I am not afraid of violence, but I'd rather not have violence combined with sex. I mean, the occasional welt is fine, just don't be all: *CHOPS OFF ARM*" Oh yeah baby you like that?!"

• If you have an idea, tell me, and I will go along with it as long as it isn't too crazy. I like seeing where other people's concepts lead, it's almost like reading a novel.

• You can PM me whenever you like, and I will respond ASAP. I am also on MSN most of the day, so feel free to invite me to chat with you.

I'll be posting concepts as I define them, and if you'd like to Roleplay with me in one, PM me and we'll talk. Once an RP partner has been selected, I'll cross off the post outlining the concept.

Hope to RP with you all soon! ^_^

Ali Z

Concept:Rococo Dreams

Visual inspiration:The movie 'The Duchess'

Examples:
Actor Ralph Finnes

Actress Keira Knightly

Summary:

I Know I know; Who wants to roleplay 1800s Rococo France?! No dude in their right mind would like RPing a dude with a ribbon in his hair and more buttons on his shoes than on his shirt. I'm kidding... I have no idea. Anyway... if you've ever seen this movie listed above, you'll know that it covers some pretty dark subject matter; forced marriage, a loveless relationship, affairs of the heart, marital rape ect. Sure it isn't explosions and 007s, but it is fiercely inspiring all of a sudden to me. And as I said in my intro and questionnaire, I am really inspired by visually stunning things, so the mood of this era depicted in the film captures me.

Needs:

For it to work, I need a Male character. Probably one a bit cold, domineering. Essentially, watch the movie, if you can, and you'll see what I mean. Of course, I would prefer a happy ending of some sort, although who knows how long that could take, right? According to the setting virginity would likely be involved, simply for the time period, and who knows what else could be added. Bondage could work in this setting although not nearly as high tech as modern day. And you may, in fact learn something about history while you write smut with me. LOL. I know I would be fiercely interested in maintaining the historical accuracy, right down to the rubber 'widows comforter'. (Google it) :P

PM me or post here if you're interested.

Ali Z

So the above post is a bit of an impulse, and I know that it was kinda out there. So, allow me to spit out some other ideas that have flashed into my head.

Tron:
I wonder how difficult it would be to Roleplay a computer program having sex. Seems like it could get really complicated. LOL

Walking Dead:
Yeah, no vampires magic or frills. Just humans, Zombies and drama.

Fantassyyyy!!!:
Fern Gully meets Avatar, but without the blue? I unno, I'm just brainstorming. :P

Future Sci Fi:
Maybe circa Total Recall/ Equilibrium kinda future? Who knows, just throwing it out there.

Hmmmm *ponders more for later*

Ali Z

I am still wide open for suggestions, and I am liking the idea of a distant future sort of RP.

Zombies/ Vampires ect. have kind of lost my interest, so please feel free to message me if you like what you see.

*Wiggles Booty* ;)

Ali Z

I would love to thank Wyatt, for helping me to create a truly addictive Roleplay. He has everything I am looking for in an RP partner.

If you want a specific example of what I like the most in an RP, refer to A Tale of Two Houses. This thread exemplifies how into writing I can get when conditions are right.

Anyway, at the moment, I have cleaned the slate a bit, but am going to be much more picky from now on about what Rps I get involved in. A good, deep, tense plot is what I'm looking for, with alot of emotional nuance and character development. So if you think you've got the perfect idea, PM me, by all means. ;)

Setting is of little consequence, just make sure you check my Switch List, to make sure I'm a good match first.