Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

She doesn't awaken and Hannah has slipped into a deep coma. They need to get her to the timeline and soon.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Trust me Jake," the ogre said. "They know what to do."

The figure picked her up, and in a moment they had vanished, the clearing becoming still. They had transported to an immense cavern, at the centre of which stood Merlin, but looking older and more wrinkled.

"We require your powers Kael'in," the figure said, laying her in front of him. "This is beyond even my healing."

Merlin bent down, touching a hand to her forehead. "Child, I can heal you but I need your help. Without me you will be stuck here for eternity and...take it from me that is not a fate you should desire."

Lady Temptress

Hannah hears a voice that sounds like Merlin's and yet, she does not wake up. Sadness has filled her heart because they said she wasn't pregnant when she knows she was and no one backed her up on it. She doesn't even think Jake had believed her. A few whimpers are heard from her and however, she doesn't awaken, yet.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I cannot give you what you want," 'Merlin' said to her. "I can promise you one thing however, if you do not let it go it will kill you. If the link is not broken not even my powers can heal you."

Lady Temptress

At the sound of Merlin's voice, Hannah's eyes begin to open slowly and she lays there with her breathing returning to normal once again.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You are safe Hannah," the figure said, standing up. "My apologies, I would attempt to explain the truth of what is happening to you but...for your own sake there are some things you are best remaining ignorant about."

Lady Temptress

" What about my baby?" She frowns at the ignorant part and she sits up slowly as she looks for Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There wasn't one," he replied. "Well...there was, but...I'm not sure I can explain without either confusing you or upsetting you. If Jake and the others have not told you it is not my place to say."

Lady Temptress

" Jake hasn't told me anything and nor has anyone else. I am fed up with this nonsense. Tell me I had a baby then I didn't. You're all crazy! " she frowns at Jake and she walks off.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I can tell you what happened," 'Merlin' called after her. "But I will have to wipe your memory of all this after. There are some things the human race is not ready to learn yet...if at all."

Lady Temptress

( Sorry for the long waiit. I srpained my left hand badly and its getting better. Typing with only my right hand and left thumb until its fully healed. )  Hannah shakes her head and with a frown at her lips, along with a roll of her eyes. " Don't bother to tell me. I no longer care." She is slightly depressed and Hannah goes quiet as she stands by Jake with a withdrawn, uncaring look in her eyes.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"She deserves an explanation," Jake said. "I deserve one."

"I can tell you," the figure said. "But whether I do or not your memories of what happened, where you have been...your child, will not remain. If any knowledge of this place was to escape into your world it would threaten every part of reality."

Lady Temptress

Hannah sighs and she holds onto Jake with her body trembling and a nod of her head to Jake's words. " He is right. He needs to know too. Tell us." She says sadly curling into Jake's arms. She knows he is sad too over the loss of the baby.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You believe your...Time Agency is the only line of defence when the continuum is damaged," the figure said. "It isn't. There are beings beyond your comprehension who intervene if the situation is serious enough. Usually it will pass before your kind is aware of anything having occurred but this was...different. The fracture was so severe it could not simply be fixed how it usually would. When this occurs there is one being who exists to deal with this."

"Merlin..." Jake asked, confused.

"Merlin was...an anomaly," the figure said. "At least, that's the closest word I can find for it in your language. I...he...existed with the sole purpose to grow into the one who would undo the damage."

"Couldn't you bring him back?" Jake asked.

"Not without risking reopening the fracture he sealed," the figure asked. "I believe you two will have a child one day, but it will not be him, or not that version of him anyway. I can promise you one thing, you two may not have memories of it but you were fantastic parents to him."

Lady Temptress

Hannah just listens and she doesn't care anymore. She just wants her and Jake to go home. She has had enough of this crazyness.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I can send you back to the morning you first became aware of this, but your memory of it all will be gone. If you want me to," he said, looking at Hannah, knowing Jake's answer already.

Lady Temptress

Hannah shrugs her shoulders and she heaves a weary sigh. " I will stay , if Jake stays. I won't leave without him." She says with her right arm curled into Jake's arm.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You can't stay here," the figure said.

"That's not true," the ogre, who'd been stood to one side suddenly said. "But...if you stay here you can never return to your own world. The minute you left here the effects of time would catch up on you and at best you would last hours."

Lady Temptress

" You know, thats not such a bad idea. The only thing in our world that I liked is Jake. I'd rather stay here. What do you want to do Jake? I go where you want to go."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"What about our families?" Jake asked her. "I'm assuming you cannot wipe their memories."

"No," the figure said, shaking its head. "They won't remember what happened during the rip but I cannot remove their memories of you."

Lady Temptress

" I don't have family back there. Jake is my only family and so if he wishes to stay here. I'm all for it. I will go where he wants to."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I need to think about it," he said, walking away looking troubled.

"I must warn you," the figure said to her, "If he wishes to return it must be done soon otherwise you risk both of your health ever leaving here again."

Lady Temptress

Hannah heaves a heavy sigh and she nods. " I'll talk to him." She makes her way over to where Jake has walked off to. " Jake? Whatever you want to do, I'll always go with you. He said we have to decide quickly."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You're happy here but..." he paused. "I have family there, we have friends...heck, the Time Agency will wonder where the hell we went. I don't know what to do."

Lady Temptress

" No, I'm only happy here because you are here with me. I have repeatedly asked that we go home. I will stay here with you. I have no one back home if you stay here. But, we do have friends and your family there, so lets go home my love."
Lady Dreamer