[CLOSED] Interest Check: The Academy (D&D Campaign)

Started by The Golden Touch, June 17, 2008, 07:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Kathadon

Hmmm...I'm be interested. Starting out as an everyman sounds appealing.

How is this for a concept? The wide eyed innocent bardling who thinks himself untalented but longs to be a great hero like the tavern tales and ancient legends.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Xillen

So, what exactly do you expect as a character sheet, considering we're level '0'?

WyzardWhately

I'm interested as well.  Does the school ever take people on scholarships, due to displayed talent?  I'd like to go with more of an outsider type, maybe kind of jealous of all the scions of merchant families and so forth.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Hanna

Ah is there room for one more? I am waiting for my DnD books to arrive in next day or so, but about the same time i get approved, (well hopefully anyways) so i am a complete new person to the game (outside a brief starter pack experience at a store) so i might need some help, but i pick up systems fast enough.

Character idea; female human, rogue(ish), parents rich, was convinced to join the school by her mother, came to the school and hated it, so became a rebel and a rogue to amuse herself. Got in some serious trouble involving a teacher, a prank gone wrong and a powerful magical ward, which ended up with her friend being turned into a duck (temporally).  Managed to avoid expulsion but her parents basically disowned her for dishonoring the family (etc) but agreed to pay her fees till she finished school.

Oh and this is assuming that unapproved members are allowed to post expressions of interest...

Xillen

Quote from: Hanna on June 22, 2008, 03:07:21 AMOh and this is assuming that unapproved members are allowed to post expressions of interest...

They are, but approval is not a given, so it's always something to keep in mind that he or she might not actually make it to the boards.

Hanna

Quote from: Xillen on June 22, 2008, 04:27:51 AM
They are, but approval is not a given, so it's always something to keep in mind that he or she might not actually make it to the boards.

Aww, sniff, ive been a good girl, havnt I?

Xillen

*gives Hanna a hug to cheer her up*

I'm not the one that has the final say about it, so I'm just informing you, not pushing your hopes up or down.

Hanna

Thanks  :)

I know, im just a little impatient :P

Edit: Well, first off, i noticed that this game now has 10 people asking to join, (including me) while the numbers says about 8, and i found a one that better suits my tastes. Sooo, i might withdraw my expression of interest for the moment, (as i want to stick with one game for now) as i think that the game might be a little full, and i would prefer something else (nothing against this game)