The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Make something happen then! I don't have all day.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Maybe not, do you care if I do?

LateNightKiss

If I didn't, we wouldn't be here arguing, now would we?

I argue because I care, but you can never see that!

Sybl

Arguing never solves anything.

Linwood Badr

It solved who got to sleep on the couch last night!

Sybl

I did, it was nice for a change. :P

Linwood Badr

You're so insufferable!

(I think I used that one already...)

DJXTESX

Why must you always make judgement on others flaws / misfortunes?

blue bunny sparkle

Why must you always judgements about that!

LateNightKiss

Making judgements about others judgements doesn't make you any better.

Anesa

LateNightKiss

Well...Since...
Since I just said so.

Anesa

LateNightKiss

I don't need to answer to you.

Anesa

LateNightKiss

I won't and you can't make me!

Anesa

Oh!  So that's how it's gonna be?

LateNightKiss

That's how it has to be with you. You're never willing to compromise.

DJXTESX

Maybe if you'd learn the meaning of being "Self Centered," then perhaps you can start compromising for me!

Anesa

LateNightKiss

There will be no hog washing on this thread!  ;D

Sybl

Then what do you want to wash?

DJXTESX

Why don't you ever wash my clothes? I have an entirely new wardrobe of clothes which have be created by them being completely covered in stains!