Vicodin's Rp Search (CRAVINGS INSIDE!) (M/M, F/F, M/F)

Started by ABagOVicodin, May 17, 2011, 04:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABagOVicodin

Hello there fellow role players. This is ABagOVicodin. First off, I would like to thank you for clicking upon my roleplay request thread. Let me tell you a little about myself before we continue:

I've been on and off of the Elliquiy scene for a little bit, mostly lurking other people's roleplay request threads. I'm back on the scene due to some lifestyle changes and wanting to play out a few scenes that I simply couldn't achieve with my RP friends.

I'm a huge gamer. I have the three consoles of this generation along with a sexy laptop that plays any computer game I wish.

I roleplay all characters, all races, and mostly all ideas.

I'm going to be revamping this thread to make it more accessible to everyone since I can see how my multitude of plots can be overwhelming.

I lurk, a lot. And I'm usually always online, so if I'm not responding, it is probably because I'm busy or gaming, respect my privacy and do not annoy me for a post. I will tell you if I don't like something or if I want to drop my role play.

I sometimes post from my phone.[/li][/list]
Now that you know some things about me, let me establish some rules:

1. Please be literate. I am aware that I might give a few slip ups every now and then, and you might also. We can forgive things like that. So I don't want to get killed for spelling a word incorrectly or punctuation used incorrectly. I like to think that I am really literate, but I do mess up sometimes.

2. I role play both genders (and futanaris), and I role play any kind of possible relationship within the plot line. M/M, M/F, and F/F relationships are all accepted.

3. I usually am online all the time on numerous things such as video games and messengers, so I might be online on this. I don't want my head cut off for not responding to your message if I have been online for an hour while you have, and haven't replied. I can get migraine headaches that makes me not want to role play, but still linger. However if I am in the mood, I usually will respond right when I get the message.

4. I can do either private message or forum role plays, whichever you prefer. IMs are not preferred, but are available for chatting.

5. I do not have limits as far as I know, but if there is something that I find inappropriate, I will let you know and try to walk around it, to avoid conflicts and my stomach from getting queasy.

6. I have a lot of pairings for possible role plays. I like both of the role players to figure out a plot together. And I am always up for new ideas, no matter what they are. New ideas make me more interested and more wanting to post.

7. I will be blunt if there is something in a roleplay that has irritated me or left me in a disposition that makes me not want to post. This is not to take a shot at you, this is to state why I am not longer responding, or taking a long time. I will act the same way if I wish to disband a story, due to lack of interest.

8. A little note... Literacy is a must. I know I haven't told anyone before, but if there are at least 5 mistakes in your paragraphs, it cuts the flow of role playing because they stay in my mind while I try to reply. So according to some, I am a literate nazi... I really do not care. I may have higher standards now, but I know what I am doing. Keep that in mind and I apologize in advance if I cut our role play because of this reason.

9. I am a very versatile roleplayer. I have role played out vanilla scenes, countless non-con scenes, and even scenes involving putrid amounts of gore and death. So with that in mind, I am able to play out any kind of role play. Vanilla, extreme, bondage, Exotic, you name it, I can do it.

This is a final rule and my most important one: I've been a little more lenient with plot lines and stories that I will accept in the past, and I'm beginning to understand the reason behind some of my previous roleplays dying as they have. So as such, and my apologies beforehand, but I am going to be very picky when it comes to the roleplays that I accept. I will be looking at previous roleplays with anyone who messages me, as well as writing samples. I really love getting into the thick of stories and role plays, so I will be able to tell if I think the RP is going to die really quickly. Please put the pairing (or idea) that you are interested in within the subject line of your PM, so that I know that you understand. Thank you, once again.

For a higher chance of acquiring a roleplay with me, check out my glowing cravings down at the bottom! Along with that, check out my new Ons and Offs page! I'd be much more interesting in a pairing and an idea if it incorporated a lot of my ons and offs! I am open to your ideas. Please do not think that I don't. But I might need convincing within the idea, if it's not awesome in its own right!

I will add rules as I see fit. Any other questions can be asked in a private message, or on this forum. I prefer messages though since this forum is going to get bumped a lot.

ABagOVicodin

Fandoms

Here are the fandoms that I am willing to roleplay. All the fandoms show the characters that I am willing to roleplay with/out/as. Pick two or more characters that can be put into an established setting, and we can roleplay those out. Im always open to anything, so don't think that just because something isn't up here, that I won't roleplay it out. You can always ask. Considering the list is extensive (since some series have 90 or more characters) I have put all of this into a spoiler to avoid stretching out the page. If there are no characters stated, then I am up for pretty much any character in the genre.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Tv Shows or Anime

House MD

Doctors:
Gregory House
James Wilson
Remy Hadley ("Thirteen")
Eric Foreman
Robert Chase
Allison Cameron
Lawrence Kutner (He is not dead, I dont care what they did to him)
Chris Taub
Lisa Cuddy
Martha Masters
Chi Park
Jessica Adams
Or an OC doctor

Other characters:
Lucas Douglas
Amber Volakis
Or an OC patient

Ouran High School Host Club
Characters:
Tamaki
Haruhi
Kaoru
Hikaru
Takashi
Kyouya
Renge
Nekozawa
Ranka
Or an OC

Detective Conan (Case Closed)
For those who cant see the red glow, anyone who can pull off a good Detective Conan role play with me will be loved until the end of time.
Characters:

Primary Characters:
Conan Edogawa
Shinichi Kudo
Ran Mouri
Kogoro Mouri
Ai Haibara
Gin
Vodka

Secondary Characters:
Sonoko Suzuki
Detective Boys (cannot be played in an erotic scene)
Takagi Wataru
Sato Miwako
Juzo Megure
Eri Kisaki
Chiba
Sera Masumi
Akai Shuichi
Okiya Subaru
Amuro
Vermouth
Kir
Chianti
Korn
Bourbon
Hiroshi Agasa
Or an OC character or criminal.

Elfen Lied
Characters:
Lucy/Nyu
Kohta
Yuka
Maya

Antagonists:
Nana (Diclonus. Has to be at least 16)
Kurama
Bando
Or a Diclonus OC.

Fruits Basket
Non-Zodiac:
Tohru Honda
Arisa Uotani
Saki Hanajima

Zodiac:

Akito Sohma
Yuki Sohma
Kyo Sohma
Shigure Sohma
Kagura Sohma
Momiji Sohma
Hatori Sohma
Hatsuharu Sohma
Ayame Sohma
Kisa Sohma
Hiro Sohma
Ritsu Sohma
Isuzu Sohma
Kazuma Sohma
Kureno Sohma
Ren Sohma

Secondary Characters:

Mitsuru

Black Butler
Characters:
Sebastian Michaelis
Ciel Phantomhive
Bardroy
Finnian
Mey-Rin
Tanaka
Grell Sutcliff
Undertaker

Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt (Hate the anime, like the concept)

Pokemon (Preferably with OCs, I can't stand the characters in the anime.)

Naruto

Characters:
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha (I hate this guy's guts, so I am not using him primarily)
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Hinata Hyuuga
Neji Hyuuga
Shikamaru Nara
Kiba Inuzaka
Shino Aburame
Ino Yamanaka
Rock Lee
Tenten
Tsunade
Kankuro
Gaara
Temari

Antagonists:
Haku
Zabuza Momochi

One Piece

High School of the Dead
Takashi Komuro
Saeko Busujima
Kohta Hirano
Rei Miyamoto
Saya Takagi
Shizuka Marikawa
Or an OC.

Video Games

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 or 2

Hero Jedi:
An OC of course

Other characters, (Any character can be changed from light to dark and vice versa. More info can be asked for):
Bastila Shan (dark or light)
Carth Onasi
Mission
Jolee
Canderous
Juhani
Or the 2nd game characters.
Or of course, an OC.

Call Of Duty 4
Female or Male OC soldier. Can be story or online play.

Team Fortress 2 (I have a plot for this)
Characters:
Scout
Heavy
Pyro
Medic
Sniper
Spy
Engineer
Demoman
Soldier

Call of Duty Black Ops

Portal (1 or 2)
Characters:
Chell or an OC.

Diablo (2 or 3)

Characters:

Heroes:

Amazon
Barbarian
Sorcerer
Necromancer
Druid
Paladin
Assassin

Monsters:

Baal
Diablo
Mephisto
Andariel
Duriel
Or any of the monsters that were in the game. Or of course, an original monster type.

Marvel Vs Capcom (3, 2, 1)

World of Warcraft

Heroes of Newerth

Dota

League of Legends

Left 4 Dead (1 or 2)
Characters:
Bill
Francis
Zoey
Louis
Nick
Ellis
Coach
Rochelle

Zombies:
Tank
Smoker
Hunter
Boomer (Prefer not to bring him in >.>)
Witch
Jockey
Spitter (Same as Boomer)
Charger

Saint's Row (1, 2, or 3)
Any characters, preferably OCs in the Saints Row Universe.

Street Fighter (4, Super 4, x Tekken)
Any of the characters or if you want, the Street Fighter Universe could be melded into another Universe, such as the Naruto universe, One Piece universe, you get the idea.
As well as Detective Conan, if anyone could find out a good way to roleplay with Juri Han, I will love that person forever.

Catherine

Mostly the plot concept used. Sure, Catherine and Katherine can be used in many other scenarios, for those who are aware of this game. So if you want to mesh them into other pairings, I am fine with that.

Soul Calibur (1-5)

Star Wars
(Preferably KoToR or ToR time period)

Lollipop Chainsaw

Movies

The Dark Knight (Batman. Games or Movies)

Harry Potter:

Students:
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Luna Lovegood
Fred and George Weasley
Lavender Brown
Neville Longbottom
Romilda Vane
Parkinson Twins
Or an OC

Teachers:
Lupin
Severus Snape
Professor Trelawney
Hagrid

Dark Wizards:
Voldemort
Bellatrix Lestrange
Fenrir Greyback
Any of the Dark teachers in the 7th book.
Any race. Or an OC

Reign Over Me (Concept, not the characters)

ABagOVicodin

Below are some of the plots that I have been doing in a great amount. However if you have a new idea, I would love to hear it and possibly roleplay out. These pairings aren't the only things that I will do. I put them in letter format because that is how they were in a previous site that I roleplayed with. If a letter is missing, that is because I took the plot out. Considering the list is extensive, I have placed this list into a spoiler to avoid stretching out the page.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A: Superheroes and Villains: There is a multitude of ways that this role play can go. I can imagine this role play going in in the kind of Saints Row Universe, where every building apparently has insurance, and the world is almost as wacky as the characters. I will think of a few ideas that can be created for this pairing. Are there two villains that are consistently trying to one up each other on crime? Maybe two superheroes that are at ends with each other since one believes in order while the other is more of a vigilante, not caring about anything that dies in order for justice to be achieved. There are just a few ideas, go ahead and make up your own if you wish. I'm all ears.

B: Android x Master/Mistress: While I have never seen Absolute Boyfriend, a friend had explained the plot line of it and I had always liked the idea of an android maid or boyfriend being bought and awoken by someone else. The brilliant thing about this plot line is the fact that it is so broad that it can be applied to anything. Is it an experimental android that is being accidentally sent to a random person in 2012? Are androids common in the world of 2112? Anything can happen.

C: Boss/Secretary
Within the office of an invention selling company, a boss has hired a new secretary, being that their previous one had flirted a little too much with them. The boss had almost lost it. If the new secretary is the same way, being that the two are going to have to travel all around the country, then will this next one be fired too? Or will the wedding ring come off of their Boss for one night or more?

D: One Night Stand/One Night Stand
Self explanatory. The next night, what are the two going to think of each other? Can they be friends? After they went all the way? Or will they hate each other for eternity?

E: Demon/Demon
Two demons are considered the best soldiers in the army of Hell. As humans, they have sinned the biggest possible amount possible, and even pledged their loyalty to Lucifer upon drinking the blood of a virgin and killing themselves (both ironically at the same time). The two of them are the most powerful in Hell's army, due to their previous sins. And with the coming apocalypse, Hell and Heaven plan on fighting each other for the next fate of the world. If Heaven wins, there will be a world without sins and without Hell. And if Hell wins, the next world will be full of sins and nothing but sins. Death, rape, murder, sloth, greed. All of it in one world. The demons are pitted against Heaven and the Earth, facing extensive amounts of weaponry on the Human's side. Will the two demons win? Or will they fall to the good of mankind and Heaven?

F: Angel/Angel
A angel has committed a horrible sin and now has been sent to Earth by God, and given a human form in order to fit in with the humans. She was told that she must live another life or at least, part of another life, to now be admitted into Heaven again. She comes across another fallen angel, and decides from there whether a life of sinning is better then paradise. Both fallen angels fall for each other, and soon become either sinners or angels again, doomed for Hell or Heaven.

G: Angel/Human
A human decides to kill them self despite being a very religious and very devoted towards God. The manic depression that the human is suffering, along with the bad luck through it's life makes them one of the Chosen ones. Chosen ones have a 1000% chance to commit suicide, but at the same time, if they are directed towards the light and happiness, they will do great things and be great angels. The angel is sent down to make the boy happier, but if the angel cannot do it in a year, they will be denied access back to Heaven and must live another life.

H: Angel/Demon
The Angel has been sent in order to liven up the life of a 16 year old outcast, who is having trouble being in school. As both the Angel and Demon are able to see each other within the human world, but cannot be seen by humans, except for being in dreams and the like; the two start to reside to bigger measures to make the teenager happier or miserable. Will the two fall in love or fall for the kid? Nothing like a good old fashioned love triangle.

I: Human/Demon
A human has been doing nothing but booting drugs into their system and stealing in order to get their share of drugs every day. Due to this, they have a special spot in Hell for when they die. However Lucifer cannot wait for this human, so they send out an Incubus (Succubus) to suck out the human's soul and send them to Hell. Inside of Hell, the human continues all of their sinning and eventually plans to take over Hell, taking all of the sex demons as their slaves.

J: Human/Elemental
An Elemental from the K plot is piloting a helicopter to Japan in order to invade Japan and eliminate all of the humans in it when their helicopter is shot down by an AA (Anti aircraft) Launcher. The helicopter crashes to the ground and the elemental is kidnapped and subject to torture from a rebel group about the North Continent's plans. The Human is the leader of the rebel group, and is not afraid to go to extreme measures to get the information...

K: Elemental/Elemental
Elementals have been using their powers in order to become higher in the "Food Chain" so to speak of the world. The North American Continent had created a new microchip for soldiers in order to create a kind of "Super Soldier" and to use them in battle. The chips drain the life force of the user, cutting their life span by 10% while giving them any power that they are told to take. Whether it is breathing fire, or commanding the shadows, these microchips are the way of the future. Two soldiers are given microchips and are sent into the other continents to take them over. The soldiers either go rogue and have fun with their powers, or they turn against the government, unable to withstand the idea of murdering billions of people along with other soldiers, just because they have powers and the humans do not.

L: Vampire/Vampire
Two vampires are assigned to be married, despite the fact that they both hate each other, and that one of them is able to go out in the sunlight while the other cannot (No the vampires do not sparkle). The other hates the fact that they are a vampire, and tries to avoid anything within the vampire lifestyle, while the other vampire is glad of their blood sucking capabilities, and takes advantage of it every day. Since the "happy vampire" regularly drinks the blood of others and makes love to them before killing them, the "sad vampire" is going to have to either change the other or learn to get over it, in this hard marriage.

M: Vampire/Human
A certain star of the news and the paparazzi has been coming out more in the dark and avoiding any interviews that is in the sun. The public has started to wonder what is wrong with them, but they are not really sure. The human is someone that works for the star and when they find out that the star is a vampire, the star must figure out what they are going to do with this human. Either kill them, or seduce them.

N: Vampire/Elemental
Similar to Plot K, but the ones that aren't in the North Continent are instead Vampires, not humans.

O: Vampire/Demon
Since Vampires never die (due to old age) and the world has been reduced to nothing but vampires, due to a recent airborne virus, Hell is running out of demons. A demon is sent up into the Earth in order to start murdering all the vampires that they can see, in order to bring the vampires to Hell. Since God won't accept vampires as Angels, all of the vampires are for the taking in Hell, if only they could die...

P:Vampire/Angel
An Angel has been sent down to the world in order to try and cure the virus that has been turning humans into vampires, and created a world where there is nothing but vampires.

R: High School
Usually parents are loving and supportive. But for the select few, there is only the friend that was able to offer you solace and comfort. There is teenager A and teenager B. Teenager A has an abusive father, who constantly drinks. They love their parent and was willing to endure it. But as the father beat Teenager A into a coma, Teenager B had to intervene. The father was sent to jail, and Teenager A now lives in Teenager B's house. However, Teenager A now has amnesia, and is completely clueless to why they had broken bones, or why they was living in some other person's house now. Teenager B is enjoying the person's company, but is the amnesia more good then bad? Should they tell them about their past, and have him/her scarred forever, but have the original Teenager A back? Or should teenager B endure the new teenager A and keep the secret locked up tight forever?

S: Band Member/Groupie
This plot is pretty self explanatory. The stories of a band member and a groupie, both of them enjoying each other's flesh. Maybe drugs can be included. Or maybe non-con. This plot can be molded into a lot.

T: Band member/rival band member
Both band members were begged by a certain television show in order to bring their bands together and create a very amazing collaborative song. (Maybe for an added twist, the two bands are completely different genres, or one band member left the band to create a new band). Rivalry ensues as they are asked to make another song, and another, and another.

U: Band Member/Big fan
A big fan (on the side of psychotic) has kidnapped the band member and plans to keep them forever with them since the fan has not had friends. The fan is having trouble trying to figure out ways to make the band member like them, but the band member is just trying to yell out for help, to no avail. Will the band member fall in love, or will they throw the fan in jail?

X: Cousin/Cousin
The two cousins have been in love for quite a while and they live in California, where they are not allowed to marry. The two of them go on a journey to make it to one of the states that allows them to marry.

Y: Mentally Unstable teenger / Caretaker
The teenager suffers from Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder. And the caretaker has just been brought into the insane asylum as an intern, given an hour or two alone with a certain child. The teenager finally prepares a trap to capture the Caretaker and take to his room, where he plans to let every single one of his personalities rape her, in very interesting ways. Non-con is a must in this plot.

Z: Mentally unstable teenager/ Mentally unstable teenager
Both teenagers have spent a year in this asylum and they believe that they are not supposed to be in it. They believe that they are fine human beings, and that they should leave. Together, they plan to start a new life and break out of the asylum.

ZA: Prince/Slave (boy or girl)
The prince is handed a slave that is the princess/prince of a recent kingdom that has been taken over. This plot is another that can be molded into various ways. Non-con? Marriage? Death? It's all possible.

ZB: Slave/Princess
See the ZA Plot.

ZC: Doctor/Patient
The doctor has diagnosed the patient with an illness that gives the patient 6 months to live. Since both the Doctor and the Patient are single, the patient begs the doctor to take them out for the next 6 months, and to date them and make love to them just like two lovers would. The doctor agrees, despite the heartbreak that they know is going to affect them after the patient's death.

ZD: Waitress/Daily Customer
This plot can go two ways...

1. The Daily Customer has been tracking the Waitress and plans on kidnapping them and raping them.

Or

2. The Customer is very shy and since the only person that they have really talked to for extended periods of time was the Waitress, the Customer asks the waitress out on a date.

ZE: Photographer/Model
The photographer is a wash out that is trying to get into mainstream photography. He comes across a certain beautiful person that they know is going to get them into photography. After the first few pictures sell, the photographer and model can't help but celebrate.

ZF: Sex Addict/Virgin
The Virgin has been dating the Sex Addict for quite a while, but since she knows about the addict's behavior, they have been moderating

ZH: Abusive Lover / Abused Lover
The abusive lover has an inferiority complex and believes that if he lets the abused one out of the house, that the abused lover will cheat on them. So they keep the lover inside of the house every day in order to make sure that they never get out. The Abusive lover starts to become more paranoid, and resorts to more... creative ways to punish the abused one.

ZI: Abused Friend / Concerned Friend
Self explanatory. The Concerned friend is not able to beat the abusive one, but wants to figure out a way to get the abused one safe and out of harm.

ZJ: Single Parent / New Date
The single parent is newly broken up with their ex, and has a broken heart. The new date, is an unemployed person that is living off of the money that they made from selling all of their things. The two of them find each other on an online site, since they know that the other isn't lying about each other online, like much of the other men and women are. The only lie however, is that the new date has nowhere to live, apart from their car, that is low on gas. Will they be able to make it work?

These are roleplays that are strictly under the category of yaoi.

AA: Husband/Husband
Newly married couple. The both of them love each other very deeply and would do anything for each other. This roleplay can be molded into various possibilities.

AB: Husband/New Husband
The Husband and New Husband fell for each other very quickly and very quickly married. However the husband keeps a secret, a marriage breaking secret that can end up tearing apart this new marriage, if the husband lets it.

Possible Marriage Breakers: Drugs, Abuse, Infidelity, Crime Record.

AC: Husband/Bored Husband
The Bored Husband has grown tired of their husband, and is starting to grow bored of the same old lifestyle that the two of them were living. The Husband must find out a way to bring the passion back into their marriage, by any means.

AD: Brother/Brother
No Longer Interested

AE: Divorced Man/Divorced Man
Two possibilities.

1. Both men are divorced from their separate others and meet each other through an online dating site (or at a bar, anywhere really) and the two of them start to see parts of their others in each other. Their struggle is getting over their others in order to let this one night stand, and possible date, work.

2. Both men used to be married to each other and instead hate each other now. They know that they don't want to try dating again, but they still have urges. So they agree to sex with each other, but they do not plan on being married again. This is the plan, but plans do change...

Possible twist: Throw a child in the mix.

AF: Warrior/Prince
A warrior is assigned to a Prince as a bodyguard while the prince goes out to another kingdom to establish a peace treaty. The two must be on their guard as they are targeted nearly every step that they take. If the warrior dies, the prince is doomed.

AG: Prince/Slave (Male slave)
See the ZA Plot.

These are roleplays strictly under the hetero pairings

BA:New Husband/Wife
See the AA Plot.

BB: New Wife/Husband
See the AB Plot. (The husband can be the new one, if desired)

BC: Husband/Wife
See the AC Plot.

BD: Bored Wife/Husband
See the AD Plot.

BE: Bored Husband/Wife
See the AE Plot.

BF: Evil King/Captured Princess
The King has captured the Princess and plans to marry them in order to avoid a war. The Princess is not allowed to disagree, for if they do, then her father will be assassinated. The Princess will be watched 24/7 to make sure that she does not commit any crimes or try to assassinate the Evil King. The Princess has no rights... and no say in the matter.

BG: Evil Princess/Captured Prince
BF Plot, flipped around.

BH:Captured Princess/Captured Prince
Both are captured and are planning to break out of this evil kingdom to run back to their own home. The two of them are locked in shackles, next to each other, and cannot leave the room. Will love ensue? Or will one have to sacrifice themselves for the other's safety.

BI: Divorced Man/ Divorced Woman
See the AE Plot.

BJ (Heh...): Warrior/Princess
See the AF Plot.

These pairings are strictly Yuri pairings

CA: Divorced Woman/ Divorced Woman
See the AE Plot.

CB: New wife/Wife
See the AB Plot

CC:Wife/Wife
See the AA Plot.

CD:Wife/Bored Wife
See the AC Plot.

CE: Warrior/Princess (Female warrior)
See the AF Plot.

ABagOVicodin

Fandom Plot Possibilities:

Below are some fandom ideas that have been swirling around in my head. They may or may not include mixing in with other worlds or other fandoms. The idea will be stated with the fandom name above it, for example:

House MD: Remember that doctor from the season 4 episode, Frozen? The episode where Cate Milton was being diagnosed from Antarctica from a webcam? Well this idea I have is one that plays on the opening episodes of Season 6, where House is being institutionalized for his Vicodin overdose. Inside of this area, it turns out that Cate Milton is a psychiatrist major, the only reason that she was in Antarctica was because she was a doctor for the researchers there. Due to the amount of things that happened between the both of them (Cate showing her body for a diagnostic purpose, the two of them exchanging interesting words), is it possible that she would be the one woman that would be able to handle House's demeanor and actually be a wife for him? Or will he just use her as a means to get free Vicodin and escape the institution early? We will decide that.

ABagOVicodin

Current Games:
Erotic Wrestling Entertainment (With Darwishi)
Games on Hiatus (2 weeks without a post):
Bondage is Magic (With Kathylaa)

Games that are no longer being written will not be shown.

Private Message games will not be counted.

ABagOVicodin

((Current Cravings!))
I am currently craving a Detective Conan or WoW roleplay, or in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Universe (Preferably with human characterizations of the characters or anthro versions).

Craving a roleplay with a NSFW amazon picture that I will have to explain, since the picture cannot be shown without every single image hosting site bringing it down.

I am also craving a roleplay where I play a detective. It can be in any universe, from a comic to a realistic universe, but a detective sounds interesting right now. I want to solve cases!

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

Added a new section with a few ideas. Will be updated later to increase maximum efficiency on Song Roleplays.

ABagOVicodin

Updates initiated on the Song Roleplays. Lyrics and videos added.

ABagOVicodin

Craving and a few pairings added. New section edited in that will take effect soon.

ABagOVicodin

Updated my cravings, since they seem to be shifting every other day now...

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

After quite a while, I am revamping this for the public. Yuri craving currently...

ABagOVicodin

Opening myself up for roleplays once more, so let's see what I get. I'll post more games and movies that I have recently seen, later.

ABagOVicodin

Updated character count. Made it more organized... but considering I'm bad at making things pretty, I'm going to have to work on it more when I get home.

ABagOVicodin

Song Role plays have been eliminated due to my inability to portray them correctly.

I need to add in One Piece characters... despite the fact that there are like 60...

ABagOVicodin

I have a gaping urge along with my fandoms to play a detective... Added a rule and updated cravings.

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

Opening myself back up for games, since finals are up, I can take more.

ABagOVicodin

I added Batman and Lollipop Chainsaw to my roleplays.

ABagOVicodin

New ideas: Fandom ideas. Instead of a slew of characters, there are some actual ideas that have been swirling around my head, but have been unable to be played out due to my inability to convey them properly. That stops now.

ABagOVicodin

Added Lollipop Chainsaw and Highschool of the Dead to my possibilities.