Will of Fire (Children){Sweet and Tenshinhan}

Started by SweetSerenade, February 17, 2013, 03:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldknight

Kakashi nodded, as he could see her logic, and understand what she was saying. He remained quiet as he looked over at her for a moment, noticing that the young girl was preparing for the sending. He was surprised to a large degree how the sending worked. He wouldn't of been able to figured it out, or have a guess in a thousand years, even if he had his sharingan eye open. It was a truly unique kekkai genkai. He watched the dance, as the young girl moved, and sang at the same time.

His eyes, wondering if the odd patterns, and the music were the blood song of those whom had died. He watched carefully as he thought about what the effect would be. Kakashi would be able to see, his former teacher, and his wife again. He thought about what they would say, and how it would all go down. Yet, he was sure, that the moment would be an important one, and that it would be most interesting.

SweetSerenade

The two forms took hold, their essence called back for just a moment. Most of Minato was trapped within the reaper, but the young girl could pull a portion of him out for a moment. He was sure that the Rebirth Technique had been partially based off of the Kururugi's way of bringing people back for a sending. Kushina formed beside him, and the two smiled at the two youngsters. They didn't really have the ability to say anything, but the looks on their faces showed it all. They were proud, and happy for the little ones. They had sacrificed themselves, so the next generations could bring about the will of fire.

"I can't hold them for long. Minato's soul is mostly within the reaper, and Kushina had accepted her fate and moved to the other side..." Chika said as she stopped, panting as she gathered her bandages and started to rewrap her arms. She looked towards Kakashi, with an apologetic look. "I can't have them say last words, I'm really sorry. Their souls are destined for other things..." She said as she bowed her head.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Oldknight

Kakashi looked at the pair of them, they looked so happy and so content, he could tell by the way they looked, they were very much at peace with what had just happened, and what was going to happen. He wasn't surprised so, much, he knew that they both had a great amount of faith in the future of the village. He was glad to have seen the both of them one last time, before they faded away into nothing.

He turned to look at Chika for a moment and nodded his head and looked at her, "Well, it is okay, I am not surprised that this is the case, that is very fitting of the both of them," he said looking at Chika, "are you okay, I figured you could really use a moment with the pair of them especially Kushina, to tell your good byes," he said calmly as he looked at the young girl. He was used to losing people at this point, it was part of life, but for her, he figured this was very important, if she said so or not.

SweetSerenade

Chika looked up, over at the figures as they started to fade away. "I'll see Kushina again, and you'll see Minato. In their child." She whispered as she felt the twisting knot of pain in her stomach. "Over two thirds of my clan gone, in one attack. We never lost this many in the war." She whispered as she stared at her hands. The confusion evident on her face, the twisted words in her young mind. "Why? Why do people do this? Why can't they just get along? Why can't they just... I don't understand." She whispered as she clenched her hands. She had been too young to fight in the latest war, her parents had kept her from the academy, just to make sure she didn't make Genin during the war.

"Nothing is the same anymore, Kakashi... it's changing." She whispered in a soft and sad tone.

(( You should PM me, I have a few ideas, about picking this up again, with them much older. New thread? In the Adult section? ))

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Oldknight

Kakashi knew that she was right, that the world was changing around them, and that things were going to be different. The war had created a balance of power between the village for the most part, except in Rain, where he knew that Jiraya had been tutoring some kids or something and hadn't returned back to the village yet. He remained quiet for the moment, "People tend to think of only themselves and their friends, people hurt their friends, hate creates hate," he mused out loud as he shook his head. "I don't really much understand a way to stop it, but it is a cycle of hate and violence that goes from generation to generation."

Kakashi thought about the child whom was born for a moment, as he paused, "Kushina, MInato, put their faith in that child, as does old man Sarutobi, as he does with the rest of your generation and that of this new born generation. It is going to soon be up to us to try to figure a way to improve upon this world, to make this world a better place and to make sure it changes to be some place better."