News:

Main Menu

Animal Crossing

Started by FoxWriter, July 14, 2016, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxWriter

So i just started Animal Crossing new leaf! I've got it all figured out fr the most part but there's a few things i can't figure out!

how do i visit other towns? i go to the train-station and connect to the internet, and the little Porter says 'here is a list of towns i can visit' and there's nothing on the list! i do have two people on my friends list for the 2DS and they both play Animal Crossing, so who can't i go to their towns? can anyone tell me?

Also, is it considered personal information to tell people my friend code? will that count as a street pass? what's the difference between the two? like, if i have a friend code, will that count towards the Happy Home Maker thing so i can go see their houses or whatever? i'm mostly asking because i harvested all my oranges and now they won't grow anymore and i'd really like to steal some fruit from someone. you know, with permission.
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Choose your own adventure : Fates be Chosen[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]50 Tales[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Word of the Day[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Oniya

Game friend codes are considered personal information.  You  can exchange them through PMs - or I could move this thread to the Members Only side of things, and you would be allowed to post it.

(Sadly, I cannot answer any of the other questions.  ^_^> )
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

FoxWriter

okay thanks Oniya. ^^ i found a Wiki that answered all of my questions. i think. i'm not too good at the google though. i won't distribute my friend code then ^^ i'm not sure it would do any good, it's 'street pass' i want not 'friend codes' so handing out my friend code won't do me any good anyway.
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Choose your own adventure : Fates be Chosen[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]50 Tales[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Word of the Day[/td]
[/tr][/table]