Prison Planet - Hell Frozen Over (Female Only - still open if you want to join)

Started by Chrystal, May 06, 2013, 04:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Jayna

Player name: jayna

Character name: Jessica Kenney

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 23

Character sexuality: Bisexual (But only has experience with men up to this point), Switch (Dominant as long as she is in control.)

Height: 172 (multiply inches by 2.54)

Mass: 58.5kg (Multiply Lb by 0.45)

Species: Human

Physical characteristics: She has an athletic body, due to keeping herself in good shape, with a good sized chest. She is has shoulder length red hair with green eyes. She has longer legs and stands around 5’9.

Planet of origin: Balmarra, a planet much like earth. Even after the colonization they did their best to preserve the natural rain forest like beauty that covered the whole planet.

Crime: Treason. Multiple counts of murder. Jessica was working as a spy/agent with a team for the government on another planet. They were investing a colony that several people had been going missing. They had received reports of scientists kidnaping people and experimenting on them. She was sent undercover with her team to put an end to it. The operation didn’t go as planned and when it all came to an end Jessica was the only survivor in a very large mess.. The local authorities, possibly being involved in the secret lab and wanting to cover their culpability, or possibly just being duped by those who were running it, had her tried and convicted of treason and murder, and sentenced to life on The Cooler.

Guilty or innocent: Inocent

Flirting
Teasing
People with a good sense of humor
A cute naive person to mess with

Dislikes:
Dumb people
Egos
Not having control
Someone she deems “boring”
Suffering

Time served: New arrival

Personality: Jessica has always found something appealing about being all the one holding all the cards. She has always love deceiving people, weaving her lies, persuading them to believe everything she’s saying and watching them fall into whatever she has planned. She is very friendly and has a carefree attitude, never seeming to get worked up about anything and treating life like it is some sort of game. She is very flirty and teases people as much as she can. She approaches sex very casually and has no problem using some of her “assets” to help people see her point of view. The downside to all of this for her is she always has to have control. If she finds herself trapped  or at someone’s mercy, realizing she no longer has the control, she will lose her tough exterior and begin to panic.

History: Jessica had a pretty decent childhood. She had a mother that loved her more than anything in the world. It more than made up for the fact she had no father. She was the daughter of a beautiful business woman and a miner who had been on planet for a short while. When her parents met they had only been dating a few months before Jessica’s mom got pregnant with her. Once he received the news Jessica’s “father” was off planet within the next couple days, never to be heard from or seen again.

It didn’t change much, Jessica’s mom still raised Jessica on her own. Jessica always felt cared for and never struggled for anything she needed. When she was younger she would write letters to her father all the time, wondering if he would ever come see her or come back into her life. He never did, and Jessica eventually reached an age where she realized he obviously didn’t care and wasn’t coming back.

Besides that Jessica was a pretty normal kid, she grew up going to one of the bigger local schools. She was very involved with sports and had a pretty active social life. Whenever there was a party Jessica was there. This is when she started to really become her flirty, deceitful and sexual self. She would always make lies about who she was. She really was only ever close and honest with her mom, afraid if she let people too close or know who she was they would judge her or make fun of her family for her situation with her father. So she would lie, make up great tales about her family, about her. It didn’t take long before Jessica realized how much she loved the deceit. It made her feel excited and alive, and she was good at it. So she used it to get what she wanted: clothes, money, sexual partners, anything she ever wanted. Not that she needed most of it, it just gave her a rush of excitement.

Once she graduated school she pursued a career in law enforcement. She figured she could use her talents for some good. It wasn’t long before they noticed her skill at deceit and pulled her for some more specialized jobs. After a couple years of training she was now twenty one, one of the younger agents. Her and her team went on mission after mission for the next couple years, always succeeding by any means necessary. Then one day, she got the assignment that caused her to end up in this frozen hell hole.

RedEve

Any of the innocent girls looking for some protection in exchange for some bed-warming?  ;D
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

ElvenKitten

If it's still open I can have a character sheet up tonight/tomorrow morning

Chrystal

Quote from: Jayna on May 14, 2013, 07:12:22 PM
Player name: jayna

Character name: Jessica Kenney

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 23

Time served: Two years

Once she graduated school she pursued a career in law enforcement. She figured she could use her talents for some good. It wasn’t long before they noticed her skill at deceit and pulled her for some more specialized jobs. After a couple years of training she was now twenty one, one of the younger agents. Her and her team went on mission after mission for the next couple years, always succeeding by any means necessary. Then one day, she got the assignment that caused her to end up in this frozen hell hole.

Jayna, your character is pre-approved, however I just noticed the above inconsistency. It's actually the same mistake I made when I posted my character.

She start working for the Imperial Security Service aged 21. She works for them four "a couple of years", i.e. at least two. She is convicted and has served two years.

That makes her 25?

Sorry I didn't spot this sooner, I was more concerned with the back story, but it's easily fixed. If you want her to be 23, make her a new arrival, or make her 25. And as I said, I made the same mistake on my character!

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 15, 2013, 08:34:01 AM
If it's still open I can have a character sheet up tonight/tomorrow morning

Yes, still open. I think (amazingly) we are short of submissive characters.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ElvenKitten

That's good, I'm still not confident in dominant roles yet

ElvenKitten

Character name: Paige 1478

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 18

Character sexuality: Straight submissive

Height: 157.4

Mass: 50

Species: Syntha (Augmented human) (Home-world not part of empire)

Physical characteristics: Odd eye colour, bar-code on left wrist. Paige has Pink eyes and long red hair. Biomech heart and lungs act as normal heart and lungs (she is however unlikely to develop heart and lung problems later in life). Removed augments include Sub-dermal energy shield, strength enhancement package, energy projector package and neural enhancement package. Replacement of limbs usually occurs later for her species.

Planet of origin: Outpost Gamma 115.6

Crime: 2000 counts of murder, destroying a space station, 600 counts of petty theft, possession of illegal cybernetics, assaulting a law enforcement official

Guilty or innocent: Innocent of the murder charges and the petty theft, guilty of assaulting the law enforcement official and possession of illegal cybernetics.

Dislikes: The Law, The “State” Being imprisoned

Time served: Just arrived

Personality: Paige is a nice friendly girl who just happened to fall in with the wrong crowd. She is far too naive and trusting and is likely far too nice to last long in prison without protection. She is passionate about her political views and isn't easily frightened, although the loss of her cybernetics may change that dramatically. She is musically talented and likes to sing

History: Paige grew up on an Outpost outside of the empire where cybernetic augmentation wasn't just legal, it was mandatory, at least for a those in her families circle. She began to follow some radical political philosophy's (She believes that governments create more problems than they solve and tax to be a form of extortion) mostly to annoy her parents.

Paige was seduced into an interplanetary anarchy group at age 15, they were hoping to use her cybernetics to perform some sort of terrorist act likely an attack on a government installation. They waited until her first  implantation to ask her. She refused not wanting innocent people to be hurt, they were not pleased at this and so framed her for the destruction of a government space station.

She went into hiding and was taken in by a group of thieves hoping to make use of her augmentation,  they convinced her to do one job on an imperial facility (hoping her enhanced strength and calculating ability could disable the security and get them inside) where they were all caught due to her not noticing a pressure plate inside the vault, she assaulted the arresting agent in an attempt to escape but was taken down by 4 others. Due to the prejudice in the Empire against her people it was easy for the thieves to pin all of their crimes on her making her out to be a criminal mastermind. Most of her augmentation was removed before trial. Since then she has cried herself to sleep most nights. 

Other info: Most of her cybernetics have been removed except ones that replaced major organs, she is considered weaker than a normal human now.

Ayahka

Quote from: Chrystal on May 15, 2013, 01:10:42 PM
I think (amazingly) we are short of submissive characters.

I suppose for most of the "hardened criminals" it felt more logical that they would lean towards the dominant side. I made Diah a switch because she's probably more naturally submissive, but can be very dominant when using her hypnotic abilities. As she's not physically very big or strong, she'll rely more on her wits and charm. and she'll willingly submit to those bigger and stronger than her, that she can't hypnotize.

(In other words, she definitely won't be challenging Harrin, who's immune to the Quyllian hypnosis.)

RedEve

Question: would the suit allow them to survive for a long time when exposed to the planets harsh elements?
If so, would the women have explored most of their prison?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chrystal

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 15, 2013, 06:20:37 PM
That's good, I'm still not confident in dominant roles yet

*chuckles* Normally there are about three subs fore every Domme.

Elven, I cannot approve the character as she is, mainly because I need you to specify what is missing, please? This should go in physical characteristics.

Please could you also elaborate a little on the history? In what way were the various groups hoping to use the enhancements? What enhancements did she have? What were the radical political views she held? What did the job the thieves tried to pull off entail? How did it go wrong? There is so much you could add to her bio. She is a really interesting character and i look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

If you need help, PM myself or one of the others.

Quote from: Ayahka on May 16, 2013, 05:59:44 AM
I suppose for most of the "hardened criminals" it felt more logical that they would lean towards the dominant side. I made Diah a switch because she's probably more naturally submissive, but can be very dominant when using her hypnotic abilities. As she's not physically very big or strong, she'll rely more on her wits and charm. and she'll willingly submit to those bigger and stronger than her, that she can't hypnotize.

(In other words, she definitely won't be challenging Harrin, who's immune to the Quyllian hypnosis.)

I can see your point, Ayahka, but there is also the fact that everyone was caught. That has got to be a blow to even the biggest egos. Then there is the rather disturbing fact that they were all found guilty and sentenced to life in exile in the frozen hell hole that is The Cooler. The Cooler itself is enough to break most spirits. The humiliation of being made to wear a completely transparent suit and nothing else, and every building is transparent except for the bits the inmates cannot get access too., which are usually right in the middle or under the floor, so there is no privacy anywhere, not even in the toilet...

This is one of the reasons why I chose to make my character a Mrinka (a species I'd created for a one-on-one RP with Becky-Anne), because she is furry, thus not naked under the suit, and thus not humiliated by it in quite the same way. That's not to say that the Mrinka don't wear clothes, they do, but they have less of a nudity taboo than many of the other races in and around the empire!

Quote from: RedEve on May 16, 2013, 10:42:53 AM
Question: would the suit allow them to survive for a long time when exposed to the planets harsh elements?
If so, would the women have explored most of their prison?

What's to explore?

The suit would allow them to survive the cold for several days until it required charging, but not the lack of food or water. If they try eating the ice to provide water they will quickly lower their core body temperature to the point at which hypothermia sets in. The suit keeps heat in, it doesn't provide heat. Equally the native fauna is totally unpalatable raw. It's bad enough cooked! But raw, it will also lower the body temperature.

I will be posting details regarding the suits in the OOC thread some time in the next few days, now that most of the issues have been ironed out.

ElvenKitten

Made changes and additions, had more time to think about character stuff today so yay!

Chrystal

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 16, 2013, 04:09:01 PM
Made changes and additions, had more time to think about character stuff today so yay!

Excelent, thank you. Character is approved.

Please read the first few posts in the OOC thread, as much of the remaining discussion as you like, and then please introduce yourself to the others.

I will add your character to the characters thread.

DarkRose15

I'm still interested but my plate is a bit full right now *hugs for the lovely Chrystal and anyone who would like one* Would it be possible for me to make a character and come in a bit later?
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

ADarkenedForest

I saw something about a dearth of submissive players (shocking! I know, hehe) and was wondering if there was any room for other players as well, though unfortunately I'm in somewhat the same boat as DarkRose. My next week or so is going to be crazy hectic so I wouldn't be able to (possibly) join until the next round of new inmates is brought in ^.^
O/O

Haibane

Group RPs on forums move very slowly. If you are only busy for a week or 2 weeks you will still be in at the beginning of the game!

ADarkenedForest

Quote from: Haibane on May 17, 2013, 02:23:58 AM
Group RPs on forums move very slowly. If you are only busy for a week or 2 weeks you will still be in at the beginning of the game!

Oh! Well, I'm working on my character sheet, then, but I can't promise anything for a week or so. Basically, what I'm saying is that I'd love to play with you all, but please don't feel like you need to wait for me.
O/O

Chrystal

Quote from: DarkRose15 on May 16, 2013, 10:55:03 PM
I'm still interested but my plate is a bit full right now *hugs for the lovely Chrystal and anyone who would like one* Would it be possible for me to make a character and come in a bit later?
Quote from: ADarkenedForest on May 17, 2013, 12:48:30 AM
I saw something about a dearth of submissive players (shocking! I know, hehe) and was wondering if there was any room for other players as well, though unfortunately I'm in somewhat the same boat as DarkRose. My next week or so is going to be crazy hectic so I wouldn't be able to (possibly) join until the next round of new inmates is brought in ^.^
Quote from: Haibane on May 17, 2013, 02:23:58 AM
Quote from: ADarkenedForest on May 17, 2013, 02:54:10 AM
Oh! Well, I'm working on my character sheet, then, but I can't promise anything for a week or so. Basically, what I'm saying is that I'd love to play with you all, but please don't feel like you need to wait for me.

Thanks for answering this Hai. If I didn't know you were busy too I'd offer you Co-GM...

I still have a fair bit of work to do in order to get the world finalised, and typed up. This is going to take most tof this weekend and part of next week even if I do nothing else. So, you guys have plenty of time to get your character sheets up.

BeckyAnnn is planning on joining once things have got going, mostly because this is her first group game here on E and she wants to see how things work first, so you won't be the only ones not starting straight away. My only proviso is that all the new arrivals really need to arrive on the same shuttle, because it is unlikely there will be a second one for at least a year in real time (about a week later in game time, lol!) if the game lasts that long!

Haibane

I would recommend you give yourself scope to introduce new players to the game after it has started. It can be any reason you want such as a processing centre for prisoners in orbit with shuttles landing daily or weekly to bring new prisoners.

You also need the mined ore collecting quite regularly and food, etc bringing so there has to be a place within quite a short flight time where these things go to and come from.

Closed worlds where its difficult to introduce new characters are not a good idea in my experience.

Chrystal

I know, Hai.

But having shuttles land at the same settlement three times in one day is not realistic, and we both know that it can be anything from three weeks to three months to RP a single day!

In the notes in the first post, under the cut labelled "Moraline's List of Topics", you will find this

Quote4. New player characters may simply appear - having bee there all along but not having taken any part yet, or they may arrive on a prison shuttle

Any new arrivals must arrive on the same shuttle. However, they can simply post that they arrived with the others and were slow making their way to the settlement. Remembering that the shuttle will be disembarking prisoners from both sides and the settlement will be hidden by the ore containers from one side.

There is a space station in orbit that I was going to have entirely automated, but I suppose it could have a permanent staff and a navel presence. I was trying to avoid the problem of making people who are not actually criminals live in such an inhospitable environment. The station could in fact be really cushy and luxurious, making it a plumb posting!

Visna

Player name: Visna

Character name: Layla Labwa Sitt A'daha

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 28

Character sexuality: Lesbian / Switch / Submissive Preference

Height: 162 cm

Mass: 65 kg

Species: Human

Physical characteristics: She is a human with caramel skin. She is a bit on the heavy side, but, because of this, she has enormous curves. She has long, dark hair and hazel eyes.

Planet of origin: Triti. The planet is covered mostly in deserts, and the population is highly uncivilized. There are two large lakes on opposite poles that cover about a quarter of the planet's surface. The planet was founded by religious extremists that fled from their home country to find a place to worship in solitude. As the years passed, some small groups of the populace wished to interact with the outside world. They formed cities that traded local goods (primarily slaves, raw meat, and fish) with other planets. The two communities, surprisingly, did not have sour relations with one another. They worshiped the same deity and got along well. Many families were divided in beliefs about isolation, and children often moved into the cities to experience a more modern lifestyle. They do not identify themselves by families, so they avoid the use of surnames.

Crime: Treason, CyberTheft, Theft, Terrorism, Illegal Slave Ownership and Trafficking, Bribery, Rape, Aiding and Abetting Murder

Guilty or innocent: Guilty

Likes: Food (particularly delicacies), Non-human women, Powerful and controlling women, Being fondled or cuddled, Slavery, Money

Dislikes: Cold weather, Men in general, People who frown upon slavery

Time served: New Arrival

Personality: Layla has always been able to change her persona in the blink of an eye. She is often laid back, even when placed in a position that doesn't bode well for her. She takes her time with things, and she tries to always think through the situations she is presented with. In front of people of power, she is a professional ass-kisser. Layla is often vulgar, and she isn't afraid of getting personal with people she hardly knows due to her history with unknown, nameless women. She can also be quite seductive when she wants to be. She has a habit for talking too much, which sometimes ends up poorly or beneficially.

History:
Layla was destined for something different at birth. Her mother died in childbirth, leaving her father quite detached from her. In their native tongue, her name meant "Layla, Lioness, Mistress of her Enemies." Layla was her mother's name. The doctors claimed she should have died in childbirth, but that she was a warrior. Because of this, he chose to honor her with a fitting name. Due to her lack of a proper upbringing, Layla grew up to be rebellious and independent. Until she was able to fend for herself, the many villagers cared for her as a community. Born on Triti, Layla had an upward climb to power. The planet was not known to create anybody famous but the occasional religious terrorist. She craved for something better.

She quickly molded into the group that practiced religion rather loosely. Her father was a wealthy slave trader. As he aged, he realized how much he had shunned his only child. To make up for his actions, he promised to help fund her education. She traveled to the northern city and studied till she was sixteen. Her body and mind matured, and she desired to leave the wasteland of a planet. What stopped her was an innovative idea. Triti was home to hundreds of slave stalls, but they mostly sold to one another. The few markets that did sell off planet were located in the city where breeding and the increasing of stock was difficult.

Traveling home, Layla asked her father for a spot within his company. She explained her idea, and her father accepted. For two years, Layla transported hundreds of slaves from the desert ranches to the city. Once in the city, she sold them in large quantities to buyers interested in something larger than a personal servant. She had a passion for her occupation. Layla would travel to ranches that she knew were low on business, offer them a cheap sum for most of their slaves, and then profit off of them in the city.

It was this job that started her ascent into riches and descent into cruelty. Her education led her to become one of the smartest women on the planet, but she was also greedy. She now knew of the world outside of Triti, and she wanted more. She told her father she would be leaving with her next shipment. Gathering two hundred slaves, she made her long march through the desert to the northern city. Along the way, she raped two of the women that had grown up with her in her local village. They would soon be sold, so she knew that her secret would be kept.

Arriving in the city, she met up with her buyer. It was a man she had done business with before, so she knew his weak points. He was extremely rich (enough to purchase the whole planet, if it was his desire), and he had an interest in Layla. After loading the slaves onto his ship, the two spent a night together on board before departing. Layla knew the benefit of spreading her legs, and she wasn't afraid of doing it. The man helped fund her studies in one of the finest academies on Denor, a massive, city planet. He returned occasionally, but she had no true attachment to him.

For two more years, Layla studied the inner workings of the universe-wide market. Specifically, she studied the loopholes of trafficking and how to enter into the business. After graduating, she began to choose her path. After doing some research, she found the perfect opportunity. A small planet called Sulia was home to a rare species of insectoids. They avoided all outside contact except for the selling of their strange substance resembling honey. It was a purple goo that tasted so rich that the wealthy purchased it from across thousands of planets.

Using her connections, she formed a group of five businessmen with the goal of enslaving the populace of Sulia. The planet was not part of The Empire. One of her partners had political connections, and he received the go-ahead to colonize the planet. Hiring a group of military mercenaries, the council of five easily overran the country. They enslaved the insects and forced them to up their output of delicious goo. One of the men had a stock of robotic sentries that confined the slaves to their comb-shaped holes dug into the surface. They never allowed them to leave, because the race only produced their goo when underground. Out of the entire council, Layla was actually the most kind. Unfortunately, she was only kind when compared to her fellow members. For three years, the group abused the entire race. They profited immensely, and they all became rich within that short span.

The group was already pushing the slaves to their limit, but some wanted more. They proposed a system that would forcibly breed hand picked slaves to increase the workforce. In her youth, Layla had worked with slave breeding. Long ago, she had considered it amusing, but age had changed her. She knew that the natives of Sulia were on the verge of full out rebellion. Although small uprisings had occurred in isolated locations, she knew that it was only the beginning. The race was led by a queen who was fiercely attached to her females. The men were actually unable to reproduce, and they served only as workers. Women were only allowed to mate with the designated queen, and she spent most of her time repopulating the race. They followed this code strictly. Layla knew that if they forced the women to mate with anybody except the queen, then things would turn sour quickly.

Wanting to avoid the collapse of her income, she decided to turn on her partners and The Empire. She descended secretly into the tunnels and requested to meet the queen. The two conversed, and Layla betrayed all of the information needed to result in a successful uprising. In return, she asked for her life to be sparred and a sizable portion of future profits gained by the regular return of their trade. The rebellion succeeded, but the queen was not one to hold her end of the bargain. She killed all of the humans, including the council, and tore down the expensive equipment that had contained them. As for Layla, she was dragged deep down into the tunnels to serve a different purpose. For two years, she served as an incubator for the queen's eggs. In addition, she was often given to the other insectoids that workers hardest as a special reward. Although she was defiant at first, she learned to accept and please. The two years felt like a lifetime, and she learned to appreciate other species. It humbled her.

Unfortunately for the Sulians, The Empire didn't take kindly to their rebellion. After two years, they remounted an invasion and wiped out most of the species. They kept a few alive for the creation of goo. The soldiers found Layla deep within the tunnels. She was nude, covered in slime, and laying beside the queen. She made her case that she had been captured when trying to defend herself from the rebels. The soldiers believed her, mostly out of pity, and allowed her to leave.

But, for Layla, her life of crime was not over. Even after committing treason against The Empire and her partners, she didn't want to stop. She was still wealthy, having kept her income stored away in a bank. Layla began to research possible futures for her. She always loved slaving, and she couldn't turn away from it. Purchasing a massive slave ship, she began transporting, buying, and selling thousands of slaves. She acquired most illegally, and she sold most of them to crime lords and terrorists. She made hundreds of connections to people on The Empire's wanted list.

She did grow to miss the Sulian queen; she had become accustomed to her abuse. Possibly as a means of repose, she wooed many female crime bosses for the sole purpose of being handled by them. In return, many recommended her to other people they knew. Her connections began to accumulate over time. She seemed to wear two masks. In front of her slaves, she was cruel and demanding, but she was tame and wanting in front of any woman that was powerful or could increase the size of her bank. Unfortunately, it was this promiscuous behavior that resulted in her downfall. A group of special forces invaded a terrorist's supposedly hidden base of operations. They found the wanted woman in her bedroom lying beside of Layla. She had formed a reputation of her own as one of the largest slavers in the galaxy. She had managed to stay hidden for three years; she was twenty eight.

Layla was arrested for a wide assortment of crimes. Her past misdeeds even came back to haunt her as survivors of Sulia and slaves she had raped in her youth came to swear against her. Although she pleaded not guilty, the evidence was substantial. She was shipped off to The Cooler where she would, once again, be forced to start over and renew her connections.

Additional Images (NSFW)

Chrystal

Pre-approved characters are so much easier to deal with, lol!

Haibane

Mmm, Visna, nice images. She will look magnificent in transparent latex.

Chrystal