Heathen's school for despicable Villainy. Interest check.

Started by Malgriff, March 12, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Since a few people have shown interest in this particular idea it's been mentioned to me that I should try this out in a group rp. Before I explain the idea you need to know I have never gm'd a game before and I would prefer if a more experienced player takes over that role, as I plan to only be a player in this particular story.

So the idea is this,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(using the original rp wanted text)
Very fantasy and fairy tale based with magic lore etc, there are the good and the evil characters from possibly every story, however they are getting on in years and so wish to bestow their knowledge on the next generation of heroes and villains. The all too goody goody princes and princesses set up a school for future heroes to learn the lawful ways of the world, some learn to fight others learn good magics and the rest take on more benign learnings.

But as there are good things there are also evil, the villains of the world too create a school, a terrifying fortress of black rock in the gnarled dark forest. Vicious beasts prowl the grounds while the dastardly wizards and witches impart their dark ways on the younger generation of evil doers. The big bad wolves, the evil step mothers and dark spirits teach their students how to fight dirty, how to get what they want, to steal from the good and to weave much darker spells.

Now that the back drop has been set in place the story can take a few twists and turns from here on in. I plan to play a female character (Good) who has gotten mixed up with which school she is to attend, originally she had her name down for the school of heroes, instead she finds herself surrounded by the dark forces of the world. However undeterred by the harsh mix up and being ever the eager student she tries to learn from the teachers, much to their chagrin.

The plot could thicken with the teachers thinking to taint a born hero into being as evil as she can be, my character will be doing the opposite with other students that she makes friends with there (Unknowingly doing so I might add). Now this I hope will be quite a long rp and this will happen gradually, with plenty of opportunity for drama, action, adventure, angst, sexual tension and romance.

The long of the short of it is, fairy tale world meets Hogwarts in a very dark way. We all knew the old stories of the wicked, witch the big bad wolf, the goblins and so on. This is where they all come to learn to be the evil villains of the next generation of stories. The characters can be as creative as you like, but bare in mind most of the story will be focused on students at a high high school age to college age, so no over powered characters, teachers will in most cases always have more experience and have built up their own powers over time.

This isn't a fandom rp so try not to bring specific type monsters into the story like say a dementor, however a wraith is acceptable as it's a common legend rather than a specific creature.

Suggested Teacher positions
Teachers will act as admins of a sort through the rp as well as having their own story arcs should they choose to.
The wicked witch (any name you want):
The big bad wolf (again any name):
The boogie man (possibly the headmaster that's up for discussion):
The evil step mother/ sisters (these would be interesting to see trying to teach classes)
If you can think of another type that would make a good teacher feel free to let me know.

Suggested student types
Students can range from humans, generic humanoid races like drow, dark elves, witches and warlocks etc, to more monster type creatures, like demons, goblins, golems trolls, orcs, ogres half animals, werewolves, spectres and ghosts. Anything you can think of.

I know a lot of people here want to know about the juicy stuff, sexual interactions and relationship developments. If it's pure smut you want to write feel free to use the idea as a basis but try not to clutter up the main story with adventurous romps. There will be rules posted shortly if this gets enough interest. If you are post below here with a brief description of what sort of character you'd like to play as, if you'd like to GM the game as a teacher or as the headmaster of the school you can post here or send me a pm with your ideas.

Characters
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200345.0

OOC thread (fixed)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199802.0

IC Thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200405.0

someinheritthewealth

How this for possible picture of the school

Or this

MzHyde

Malgriff

The backdrop of the first picture with the size and scale of the second castle.

Siereis

So I was interested in making a teacher, but I have a few questions first.

1.  For the example characters you posted, most of them appear to be 'Disney' inspired archetypes.  Is that sorta the inspiration you would like to limit teachers to or are we free to create just about any 'dark' teacher?  For example, would a dark elven sorceress be acceptable?

2.  If I am playing as a teacher, does that also mean I control the plot?  While obviously a teacher has more responsibility than a student in dictating plot, would the player playing the teacher also be nearly 'solely' responsible for being a GM?

Malgriff

Disney is where I got the idea from but I don't' want to limit this game to just disney types, go nuts but not OP with characters.

Teachers will be sort of Admins while the headmaster or headmistress (or both) will act as the game's GM's. What I think I will do is have an oc thread set aside for the teachers and the gm's to discuss plot and story arcs within the game. If it effects certain students it's best to message them via pm's. I haven't done a group game for a while so please bare with me while I get a handle on everything.

someinheritthewealth

I would go for unconventional choice of supernatural being, not the typical I promise, I could use a Siren, a Banshee or something else entirely.

Deamonbane

Not expressing interest, just thought that one of the teachers might be a trickster/deal maker, alla Rumpelstiltskin...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Malgriff

Interesting that would be fun to see, thanks for the idea.

Deamonbane

Actually, I wouldn't mind playing a character like that, so if an opening of a professor of that kind should appear.... DIBS!!!!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Savant of the Wastes

Looks like it could be fun. I'll show some interest here for that. Don't have any concrete ideas at the moment, but a student of some description probably.

Malgriff

I'm sure we'll be glad to have you aboard :3 The more the merrier

Esmeralgirl

It's a nice idea, I'm interested. Count me in :) I'll play a student. maybe from the line of some disney villains.

RainyHigh

Interested. I'd play a student character if this game starts :)
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Koekje

He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Jefepato

If you're still looking for players, I might be interested in a student position.  If I can handle finding the time for another game just now.

Faeli

Angaroo

someinheritthewealth

Akum you wish me to post the profile skeletons or shall you?

Juggtacular

Very interested. I have ideas for both a student and teacher character.

Malgriff

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 20, 2014, 02:27:41 AM
Akum you wish me to post the profile skeletons or shall you?

Go ahead.

Well I certainly wasn't expecting this to gain much interest but thank you all for expressing such. I look forward to writing with you.

Ironwolf85

Here is what I just came up with.

Pleasure to meet you folks...

Toben Thrane

【 20 (ages slower than normal) 】

【 Parents - Lady Trell & Wizard King Thendorff 】

【 Omnisexual 】

【 Student 】

► Persionality Domineering, intelligent, like his father he's a letcher around the women, and overindulgent in vices. However he has a soft heart for those he likes dispite his controling personality. Unlike his Father, he actually has plans to make his land prosperious, instead of taking other people's land. This drive for improvement and soft heart for his "minions" is somthing the school doesn't encourage, but can't break him of.

► Back Story As often happens in fantasy stories, Evil Wizard King kidnaps beautiful princess, hero uncovers magical artifact of power, goes on an amazing adventure & saves said princess, evil wizard is beaten but escapes at the last minute to show up in the sequals, or comes back from the dead somehow, and so forth. Thendorff Thrane however actually slept with one of the lovely ladies he kidnapped. Nine months after her rescue she bore him a son. This was Thoben, and while daddy was dead (for the fifth or sixth time), he had a chance to grow up being tossed between the two kingdoms, though his evil linage got his son sent on a one way trip to the academy when he came of age.
Thendorff is on his tenth time around, and pushing the limits. It's up to his handsome son to eventually continue the family legacy of kidnapping princesses, raising armies of monsters, building dungeons, and so forth. When old pappy Wizard King finally dies for good.
Thoben has seven brothers, all slated to go to the hero academy, he is also fourth in line for the throne of Andlasia. Technically he's a prince, and technically owns both a small fief in that kingdom, and in his father's mountianious barren lands, giving him a decent income. He actually has no interist in raising his father from the dead as a dark overlord after he dies, and designs to make The Blackford Badlands an actually prosperious kingdom before entering into the "Wizard King" profession. This is somthing that
He's one of the advanced magic students, his Major is Advanced Overlording, his Minors are Princess Kidnapping & Liberal Arts, with some side classes in seduction/proppaganda.

Abilities

• Black Arts: he's taking collage level black magics, and excels in the course. These of course include necromancy, curses, and so forth.
  • Competantce: unlike most villians-in-training, He's aware of the story cycle his family serves. He's also smart enough to subvert his trope.
  • Distructive Magics: fire is his speciality, but lightning is a close second.
  • Swordsmanship: his father prefered a halbard, Thoben prefers a sword, and trains with it.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

someinheritthewealth

someinheritthewealth

Name - Dinah Krueger

Age - 17

Personality - Much like her father Dinah has a rather sadistic sense of humour, often acting more like a bully than a good student. She does possess her Mother's bravery though and tenacity. Fond of torturing the younger ones and using her developing nightmare powers, she is popular but feared due to a large part because of whom her father is and just how she was born.

Parents - Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thompson

Species - Human Mostly

Sexuality - Bisexual Leans towards Girls

History - The story is he took Nancy into his realm and imregnated with his seed and as time pass faster in the realm, Dinah was born. Since this was Krueger she had the baby in reality and it was put up to adoption, because her parents would not believe her, no matter how she tried to kill the babe. 

It was only after event ten years after, Dinah found out her true father and sought him out, he saw her potential and knowing this academy suggest she admit herself. After that it's been clear much like her father Dinah is malign, cruel and amused by the suffering of others, perhaps not quite as terrifying as the children of Hellraiser, she after all has some of her Mother's qualities, which means those she does come to love, she will love truthfully and with great passion, although you first need to accept she cares nothing for the hurting of others.

Almost a senior she's been working on her powers and improving them, looking forward to the chance to test out her powers on other students when she becomes senior and unlike her father she does not condone rape again probably Nancy's blood.

Powers - Control of Nightmares and Able to Merge the Realities.

Faeli

Lynnessa Balt

Spawn of the Ridgeway Ghost

Bisexual

Student

Back Story Lyn's "father" was an infamous spirit which haunted a stretch of road, terrorizing travellers, killing run-away dogs, and raping anything with a hole that found itself in the wrong section of the road when the hour of the wolf would descend.  However, he was also a very foolish spirit... he didn't understand subtlety, didn't understand discression.  His reign of terror was violent, well documented, and ultimately quashed by the forces of righteousness, holyness, and other meddlesome types.

At the time the Ridgeway Ghost was cleansed from the world, Lyn was a malignant manifestation in the womb of one of his many vessels, and the sole inheritor of his power at the moment his essence ceased to be... but her moment of power would be short lived indeed, for it wasn't an hour before the powers that be converged on her host and sealed her, sending her deep down into the depths of damnation before she could come to be.

To this day, the woman wears a sealing sign on her back, a remnant of her banishment and a sigil that should completely seal her away.  Through rigorous training, she has learned how to split her mind so that the portion of her mind that is aware of the sigil can be blocked off and ignored... but it is an unfortunately well-known fact around the school that anyone touching the seal will remind her of it and, thus, render her immobile until they stop touching it.

Abilities
Possession:  Being a spirit, Lyn is adapt at entering the body of another and manipulating their actions, though the stronger a person's will the less she is able to do.
Telekinesis:  Similar to possession, Lyn can mentally possess inanimate objects and move them about.
Incorporeal:   Lyn can fade into a ghost-like form at will - provided no one is touching her seal.
Shapeshifting:  Lyn can alter her appearance into other humanoid figures.

Malgriff

Name Ruby Baker

Age 17

Family Father - The baker (A.K.A the muffin man) Anthony Baker. Mother - Unknown. Older brother - The ginger bread man (A.K.A Gingie.) Who coaches sports for Hero's school.

Personality Ruby is quite the contrast to other students of Heathen's as she is there quite by mistake. Her personality tends to lean more towards qualities the opposing Hero's school would usually accept. She's kind hearted, empathetic and quite naive. However she's not stupid and has a streak of determination that she's hoping will see her through this school. She may seem bland almost like the princesses from the stories of old, but she's far more pro active when things begin to get difficult, certainly not a damsel when the chips are down. 

Back story Her father, a relatively lonely man had made the ginger bread man in his younger days, and though he loved the boy very much he still yearned for a real child of his own. When Gingie grew up made a life for himself teaching at the school he'd loved when growing up The baker took matters into his own hand. Ruby had not really asked about her mother all that much so it was rarely talked about, and when it was it was skirted or avoided.
She grew up in a small town, raised with all the beliefs and morals any good little girl should. So imagine the surprise and confusion when Ruby received a letter inviting her to Heathen's school for Despicable villainy. It took weeks to get her head around the invitation and convince her father to let her go. She still felt unsure about attending, she was sure she'd applied for the hero's school but it seemed the powers that be had other plans.

Sexuality Undiscovered

Powers/abilities Seemingly none of particular value, save for an affinity for animals (and minions when introduced to them) Maybe further abilities or powers will manifest themselves in her later on in her school career.

I am loving all these characters, the creativity is just astounding <3  One or two more and I'll start up the ooc thread so we can discuss the overall plot of the story then go over some rules before we get into the story.

someinheritthewealth

I told you it was great idea to post, I decided on Freddy Krueger daughter only yesterday, but can't wait to use her.

Malgriff

I thought she was a pretty  good character :3 I can't play evil to save my lift, thus the mix up with Ruby going into the school X3

Ironwolf85

I figured somebody sould give this thing a kick in the pants, you guys were dancing around a good topic so much  :D
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

someinheritthewealth

I wonder if we will get more children of horror icons I hinted at Cenobite children ;).

Ironwolf85

maybe, but there are also other story characters be they the witches and squires of fairy tales, to the usual vampires, and so forth.

Juggtacular

Name - Death

Age - Very, Very Old

Personality - Death is old. As such he has seen much and done much more. There's not many things out there that surprise him at this point. However, thankfully living beings are so emotional that they are always changing. That's one of the things he likes so much; unpredictability. It's no surprise that a guy named Death has a dark sense of humor, and he often finds himself laughing at misfortune or things others might not find funny. He can't help it though, it's just who he is. He is mostly no-nonsense when it comes to the students, but he an at times show a soft side. Even Death has a family. He does expect excellence from his students, so he'll push them very hard at every opportunity.

Species - Nephilim

Sexuality - Hetero

History - Death seems to be as old as creation itself. Perhaps even older. He wasn't born as many were, he just began existing and has existed for as long as he can remember, which is a very long time. As the personification of the concept of death, he oversees that aspect in this world and makes sure that when it's your time...you punch your ticket and go about your business on the other side. For a very long time he did nothing but his job.

Reaping souls, ferrying the dead to the after life where they could be judged; the usual. But when a concept for a villain school was  proposed, he had to help. He's not a true villain, but make no mistake. Death is a necessary evil, which in some ways make him worse than all the ones who choose it of their own volition. He helped build the school and took on a position there to help future generations find their way.

Powers -

Speed - You know the saying, "No one can outrun Death". Well aside from the philosophical meaning, it has a literal one too. Death is fast. Faster than many think is even possible, but it's in his design. He's probably one of if not the fastest being in existence.

Scythe - The Grim Reaper's scythe is a physical manifestation of Death's power. It's blade severs the connection between a soul and body, which means a quick death...though not always painless.

Darkness Manipulation - Being a creature of death, entropy, and darkness. Death has a great degree of control over it. He can summon creatures from the darkness, create armor, and all sorts of things. He's very creative at this point as he's had lots of time to practice.

someinheritthewealth

Oh Jack the Ripper I think Dinal Krueger in love ;).

Malgriff

Jugg please say you'll be headmaster with that badass you got there :D

Juggtacular

Malgriff

Of course, as long as you don't mind overseeing the story as a gm?

Juggtacular

I haven't GM'd in a while, but I think I'd be up to the challenge.

Ironwolf85

Faeli

*high fives Jugg*

Since my character is a ghost... that means I'm totally besties with Death right?  right?

Juggtacular

-high fives-

Why not, lol. As a guy who goes back and forth between the living and spirit worlds, I'm sure he's cool with all manner of undead beings. Including a certain ghost, hehehe.

Faeli

WOOT!  Teacher's pet!

*raspberries the rest of the class*

Jefepato

Okay, here's what I've come up with.  I'm not sure if I went too far with the abilities, but the operant idea is that he has serious potential but not nearly enough practical experience yet.

Name: Mahmud ibn Nasib

Family: Father - Nasib ibn R'ad, a prince among ifrit.  Mother - Sylvia Armand, a human sorceress.  A fair number of half-siblings who aren't going to really give a damn about the half-breed until he makes something of himself.

Personality: Mahmud is fairly arrogant, but in a quiet sort of way (at least, considering that he's technically royalty); at least, he's well aware that he needs to prove himself before he can demand the respect he thinks he deserves.  He's pleasant enough to people he considers his peers, but ruthless with his enemies and quite determined to carve out a place in the world for himself.  He definitely has a taste for the finer things in life, although his aristocratic habits sometimes match up quite well with his desire to fit in at the school and sometimes really don't.

Background: Once upon a time, a sorceress of Persian extraction caught the passing fancy of Nasib ibn R'ad, a great prince among the ifrit.  She had (and still has) decidedly mixed feelings about the time spent with Nasib's court, but apparently she impressed the royal djinn enough that it amused him to let her live after he grew bored with her.  Their son was born a few months later.

Half-mortals don't fit in well in the courts of the djinn, but Nasib's pride required that he ensure his son was provided for.  Mahmud was able to attend the finest schools, and his mother was more than qualified to oversee the development of his mystical powers -- important, since he desperately needed to make a good impression on his occasional visits to his father's court; ifrit do not like being disappointed one bit.  Fortunately, Nasib was pleased enough to provide a glowing letter of recommendation to Heathen's school.

Mahmud's been training and studying diligently ever since.  His major is Political Science, with minors in Thaumaturgical Engineering and Economics.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Abilities:
Physical Prowess: As the son of a mighty spiritual being, Mahmud is physically stronger, faster, and tougher than a normal human.  He has talent as a fighter, but his experience in physical combat is limited.
Pyromastery: Ifrit are spirits of fire, after all.  Mahmud is pretty much immune to flame, and can generate and control it besides, although he's still growing into his power.
Mystic Arts: He can't exactly grant wishes like the djinn of legend, but he's quite good at conjuration and has a decent grounding in elemental manipulation and counterspells.  He's begun to study artifice (being decked out in magic items is a very appealing notion for Mahmud), but it's slow going.
Authority: Mahmud was born to rule.  It's not quite mind control unless someone is very weak-willed, but his presence and charisma are decidedly supernatural, and people who should know better still find it way too easy to go along with him.

Angaroo

Name: Blair Parr
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145

Family: Father - Rustin Parr, a murderer known mostly for his killing of seven children. He later turned himself in and claimed that the Blair Witch was haunting him and was the one who told him to kill in the first place. He was found to be criminally insane by officials and was sentenced to hang.

Mother -  Elly Kedward, aka the Blair Witch, known for haunting and terrorizing anyone that entered the forest that surrounded the small town of Burkittsville. Many believe she passed away in the 1800's but that isn't true. Through her usage of black magic, she has been able to keep the appearance of a young woman for nearly 200 years, which explains why people, especially children, go missing all of the time.

Personality: Surprisingly, Blair's mother taught her proper lady etiquette when she was young. She is very precise when she talks and often folds her hands together when speaking or being spoken too. She rarely ever gets mad, unless she is being constantly provoked, in which case, she'll resort to a duel to settle the argument. She always stands and sits up straight, never slouching, making her seem taller than she actually is. She loves to read and study the black arts just like her mother. Despite all this though, she has no moral compass and does not see anything wrong with what one might consider to be cruel. Because of this, Blair can come across as cold and heartless.

History: Blair, as she was called by her mother, was born because of a deal Elly had made with Rustin Parr, a Blair Witch cultist that was found wondering her forest. Knowing of the cult and their unwavering loyalty to serve her, Elly, instead of simply killing the man, chose instead to make a deal with him.  Eventually, Rustin would accept the deal, which would later be widely known as the Massacre of the Burkittsville Seven.

Finding Elly to be extremely beautiful, Rustin, having completed his part of the deal, wanted to bed her. Taken back at first by the offer, Elly kept her word. The next morning, Parr was gone leaving no trace of himself behind. Well, none that were apparent right away. Later that very same day, Parr was found pleading guilty to crimes he committed and was sentenced to hang. When Elly discovered that she was pregnant, she was furious, killing anyone who dared to set foot in her forest.

Despite her anger, she decided on keeping Blair alive, solely for the purpose of continuing Elly's legacy, should she die. Growing up, Elly taught Blair everything about black magic and the dark arts. Once she was old enough, the two would go together to capture and kill anyone who entered the forest. To say Blair didn't enjoy going around with her mother was a lie even despite the cruelty of it. Regardless, Blair and Elly lived together in 'peace' until her mother thought it would be a good idea for her to a school to further her powers. At the age of 18, she set off to Heathen's School for Despicable Villainy, a name Blair found to be quite humorous, but exactly the thing she was looking for, to further her training.

Abilities:

-Heightened intelligence
-Dark Magic Spells, read from her Grimore (rituals, summoning, etc.)
-Levitation
-Nightvision
-Freezing Stare (if eye contact is made, the subject is 'frozen' still and cannot move. Eye contact must be maintained and the effect is instantly negated if Blair is interupted.)

Weaknesses:

-Blair's Grimoire (can be stolen or knocked out of her hand)
-Physically weak
-Has extreme Ornithophobia (causes her to hyperventilate, feel dizzy, sweat, etc.) and thinks all birds are disgusting.

More Pictures

Here's mine! Let me know if there's anything I need to change.  :-)

someinheritthewealth

BTW Headteacher I was willing to be Co-GM since I love idea so much, even have some twisted school rules.

Loving how popular this is :D, I know Dinah will be head over heels in love with Jack the Ripper, maybe she even looked up to that person, considering her father was such a proflific serial killer.

Rave

I think this game needs a little bit more crazy, so It's only reasonable that you're all in desperate need of a Mad Hatter.

The skeleton will be up shortly~

Edit: It's done~

The Mad Hatter

NAME: Tarrant Hightopp                              ROLE: Professor (Mind Control / Illusions / Riddles)
ALIAS: The Mad Hatter                                        LIKES / DISLIKES: Promescuity, Talent, Mischief, TEA / Order, Goody two-shoes type of people, People who hate Tea.
AGE: ?? (Presumed Immortal)                                                            TALENTS: Illusions, Swordplay, Mind Control, Exquisite Tea Party Planning.
GENDER: Male                                                  CHARACTER TRAITS: Mysterious, Hilarious, Confusing.
EYE COLOR: Orange                                                HEIGHT: 6'3"
HAIR COLOR: Red                                              WEIGHT: 178lbs

ORIGIN: Ah, but who hasn't heard the story of Alice In Wonderland when they were kids. All stories come from Legend, and Legends are simply old stories that minds have seized to believe. Yet the story was as real as the very air the readers breathed, and the Hatter was no less crazy. The more people read the story, the more people fanned over the Hatter, the more his power grew. He discovered his ability to hop between dimensions and experience different realities which only served to further his madness. Yet the experiences also taught him how to have a small degree of control over it, thus allowing him to interact with most people for short periods of time without having strong psychotic urges. He stepped from Disney realms, to comic book realms, yet finally he found a place where he figured he could settle for a while. He learned of a school, whose primary function is to educate and teach Villians. Oh how he loved the idea of breeding little Hatters to help him drive the world mad. That is how he arrived at the Heathen school, and took up a Professor's position to teach all the impresionable children how to go mad. There was something that needed to go, however. The disguise of a short, stumpy old man that only worked in the realm of Alice. Here, he needed something else. He needed to be like someone else. So he donned a new form, a much more...relatable, form. Oh, and he brought a friend. (See picture above)

ABILITIES:
-Illusions (Damaging and non Damaging. Examples: An Illusion that you're burning alive / An Illusion that you're experiencing the best of pleasures)
-Experienced swords-master and brilliant acrobat.
-Unquestionably high IQ, probably aiding in his madness.
-Science and Tinkering (Specifically: Potions).
-Magic Top-Hat: Within it lies a small dimensional portal where he pulls out small things (Mostly Tea).
-Madness: He's completely unpredictable when he slips into his Madness.

WEAKNESS:
-Sanity (By controlling his madness, he weakens himself significantly. A necessary compromise if he wants to 'teach')
-People who won't indulge him.
-A seductive woman (He's a very horny man).
-Brute Strength (If he can't Mind Control you in time, that is).
-Sorcery (Can usually dismiss his illusions).

Malgriff

someinheritthewealth

I as Co-GM feel we should allow people option to go more than one character, how that sound?

Malgriff

Hmm I'd say two characters max, any more would probably be a bit too much to handle, but if it fills in the number of students all the better.

someinheritthewealth

Rave

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 11:17:54 AM
*gasp* I LOVE THE HATTER!

Well I'm glad!

I sure hope poor little lost Ruby doesn't get bamboozled into one of his Tea Parties  :-X

someinheritthewealth

Okay going to go insane the caretaker of the school shall be Hastur - The King in Yellow :D

Name: Hastur - The King in Yellow

Position: Caretaker/Janitor

Family: "I was neither born nor created, I merely exist fool and you be wise to run off now."

Personality: Hastur, the King of Leng and Dream World is cunning, malicious without care for puny mortals and merely serves as caretaker because he lost a game to death. He loaths everyone in the school but has been known to befriend those who play chess, although he has also been known to persaude people to try and free him so he can destroy the place.

Background: All you need to know is never utter his true name when alone with him, not even his so-called chains placed on him will stop him ending you.

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Abilities:
Unknown, just remember he is a Great Old One and his powers are only kept under control by the Headmaster who beat him at a chessgame.

Ironwolf85

Beware the light of corsaca
Still it might explain all the horny romping... being a being of debauchry and all.

Malgriff

Knowing Ruby she'll probably think it's a normal tea party X3 she's in for a heck of a ride at this school.

Loving all of these characters, then again I love a good villain <3

Jefepato

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 22, 2014, 11:54:21 AM
Name: Hastur - The King in Yellow

Position: Caretaker/Janitor
Good lord, I cannot imagine how annoyed he must be.

Juggtacular

Hastur and Death will have a very interesting relationship I think.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 22, 2014, 04:51:06 PM
Hastur and Death will have a very interesting relationship I think.

Pretty much he hates you, loaths your very existence and wishes to completely annihlate the school, reason he's not a teacher is he's too dangerous and smart to be trusted with the student in classroom capacity ;).

Juggtacular

Malgriff

Malgriff

I can see a lot of students fearing the P.E teacher or wanting to do so well she'll notice X3 excellent.

someinheritthewealth

I could see this reaching over 1000 posts and becoming large scale rp? I think the school needs libarian kinda tempted to introduce one more, but she's absurdly over powered and would be a teacher, she is the personification of fear, she's only one other than Death who could put up a challenge to Hastur.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
Oooooh do tell :D

Her name is Hitomi Akumu and at her essence she can drive a whole room into abject fear, morphing the surroundings, creating impossible realities and making you mentally believe things are there. Because she's personification of fear she can't actually die, she can only be made innert by making a place devoid of fear, as for what teacher probably something like Fear and Paranoia - Studying How to Use This to Control and Hurt Others.

Malgriff

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 09:51:39 PM
Sounds menacing. "No Student's in the library!"

As I said she would teach, although I think we should have a Libarian :),

Jugg, you and I need to create lesson plan, I already provided The Fear Class

RainyHigh

Holy crap I guess this is going to start. All of these characters!!! And I haven't even started my character sheet for the past FIVE days. I am such a slacker...

Rainy's Ons and Offs

someinheritthewealth

I think if we wish to fill the teachers we encourage more than one character, we have head teacher, janitor, physical education and whatever mad hatter teaches.

Malgriff

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 22, 2014, 09:53:02 PM
As I said she would teach, although I think we should have a Libarian :),

Jugg, you and I need to create lesson plan, I already provided The Fear Class

We can discuss classes in the OOC thread, I'll have it up some time later today or tomorrow morning at the latest. If you all come up with class ideas you can post them there and we can arrange how the game will start and go.

RainyHigh

@GM(s?): Would it be best if I create a character that is staff of the school then? I am fine with that if it is needed.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Malgriff

yes I'm no good at GMing myself so those with characters as Staff would be Gm's of a sort who will discuss what's going on in the background while the students do their thing around the castle. Should we separate the OOCs ? One for staff one for student's or would that complicate things?

someinheritthewealth

Fear
Physical Education and Combat
Dark Magik
    Necromancy
    Blood
    Elemental
Science
Leadership
Torture and Interrogation
Oratory

That's what I can come up with right now.

Malgriff

someinheritthewealth

I know, but I am on a roll also did say I could suggest some before then. As for second thing if you feel staff and students should have seperate OOC thread i see no harm.

Jefepato

I would like to propose that the scariest teacher of all should teach an innocuous or normal-sounding class.  Like math or something.

But it's kind of hard to top some of the staff members we've already seen.  I'll have to think about this.

someinheritthewealth

Jefe love that idea :D. Reminds me of Matilda musical 'Just wait for phys ed!"

RainyHigh

Name: Sasha Smith
Nickname: The Evil Queen
Species: Human/Witch/Sorceress
Family: None she'd like to name
Position: Teacher (Some Kind of Sorcery or War Tactics or Ruling the World)
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tawny
Other tidbits on looks: Has an apple tattoo on her left hip
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145lbs

Personality: Sasha is evil, in her kingdom she was known as the evil queen. She was ruthless, often attacking villages that meant her kingdom no harm. She was vindictive, if someone crossed her, their head would reside on a stick. She was crafty, Sasha once poisoned an apple and fed it to her step-daughter to try and kill her. It didn't go as planned. Sasha is not perfect, but when threatened and in the line of peril, her sheer strength of mind and stamina of body will get her through almost any problem. Well it has so far. Sasha may be evil, but she is fair when she wants to be, often trying to solve problems so that everyone wins something, but if she is angered too much, she'll give up on being polite and set flames to everything that is dear to you. She is vindictive.

Background: Sasha was born to a powerful witch and miller. Her mother of course wasn't powerful when Sasha was born, but after they fled her father, her mother married a duke, causing Sasha to become a duchess. Sasha's mother was very keen on getting what was best for her, so she choose for her a king. A rather older king with a daughter of his own. Sasha was NOT happy. But after learning how to use her powers from an imp of a man, Sasha killed the King, got rid of the princess and became QUEEN. Now was her time to shine. And shine she did. For awhile. A savior came to the kingdom and took over only after 200 years of Sasha reigning. The savior was a persistent woman. She teamed up with her own army, stopped Sasha from using her own powers from the very imp that taught her how to do magic. She was banished from her kingdom and travelled the realms afterwards. She was hired at the school to teach others of her own curses she had learned over her years. Sasha isn't the best teacher, but she will make sure you know how to do something before you leave her room. Even if she has to beat it out of you.

Weapons/Magic:

The Dark One's Dagger--it gives the user immortality, unlimited access to dark magic such as casting illusions or crushing the hearts of people without even touching them.

The Candle--Whisper the name of the person you want to die before you light the candle, and they will perish. Taints the users heart with darkness.

Heart Locker--She keeps her henchmen's and enemy hearts inside this chest, including her own. It prevents her and her henchmen from being killed by physical attacks.

Sleeping Curse--Prick your finger on this needle lined with potion and you will sleep forever until kissed by your true love.

Memory Spell--Drink this potion, and you will forget everything you ever wished to forget.

The Hand--Sasha can magically remove people's heart and use it to control them or kill them.

Sorcery (General)--Sasha has a large arsenal on potion making for creating curses and spells, and some ways to make a few charms.

Telekinesis--Sasha is able to waive a hand and cause someone to fall back on the ground. She used to be able to move a building in her prime, but nowadays she uses this power for minor things, like shoving people out of her way when she is walking down a crowded hall.

Force-Fields--Sasha used to be able to protect a whole kingdom or shatter the magical defenses of an entire army. Now she just uses this power to block magical attacks from angry students or teachers.

Teleportation--As long as the place she is leaving and the place she is going isn't magically sealed, she can get there. And in a puff of purple smoke too.

Weaknesses:

Steal Heart--While her heart is not inside her own chest, if stolen from her locker, the thief could theoretically control her or kill her. But they'd have to break the magical lock in place and be well versed in magic.

Steal Candle--Someone could take her candle and whisper her own name, thus killing her.

Steal Dark One's Dagger--This could grant the user an abundance of power but would most likely drive themselves insane when overcome with the madness. Also your skin will turn scaly--kind of like a dragon.

Mental Attacks--Break through Sasha's defenses and she could be maimed, but beware there are traps in place.

Physical Attacks--While a stake in the heart won't kill Sasha (vampires be jealous) cutting her head off might just kill her.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

MzHyde

Well, Shizuru teaches P.E. which is kind of innocuous sounding. She's Lawful Evil, part Blood Knight, part Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, part Loners Are Freaks, and a tiny bit Jerkass Woobie (which you'll probably never get to know about because she'd probably bite your head off). Of course, I'm talking TV Tropes here. She's got three thousand years of ass kicking experience under her belt, can make mortals pee themselves just by looking at them, and so skilled in martial combat it's like she's Vergil from Devil May Cry and you are a man made out of tissue paper and kitten farts. The beatdown she could lay on almost anyone or anything would be so indescribable that if you were campaigning for an ass kicking, you would get elected. With 100% of the votes. The first day people get to her class, she's going to give every student a magic seal on each limb that makes it feel like it weighs about a hundred pounds - then she's going to make them run uphill to the actual class, and if they're late they fail. Not just for the day. The class itself. And that's day one. People are gonna hate her.r

RainyHigh

Quote from: MzHyde on March 22, 2014, 11:08:54 PM
The first day people get to her class, she's going to give every student a magic seal on each limb that makes it feel like it weighs about a hundred pounds - then she's going to make them run uphill to the actual class, and if they're late they fail. Not just for the day. The class itself. And that's day one. People are gonna hate her.r

Ohhh~ Well that's just evil. :D

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Rave

Is it bad that my idea for Hatter's first class is a giant tea party in which he places multiple hallucinogens in the tea >_>

For educational purposes, of corse. A 'Hands on' approach, hehehe.  :-X

someinheritthewealth

Sounds fun also like ya character Rainy, I will make Hitomi when less tired her class will have people pissing themselves because she is the very personification of fear and timeouts for her are putting you in a coma dream of horrors and nightmares.

Dinah I know will want the Jack the Ripper girl.

Hastur will scheme and try get some younger student to free him.

So what is Hatter's class, Advanced Mindfuckery?

Malgriff

Poor Ruby, if she's not insane or dead by the time school lets out she will be scarred for life.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 11:18:20 PM
Poor Ruby, if she's not insane or dead by the time school lets out she will be scarred for life.

I suspect she may well resist at first but slowly she will come to relish the darkness ;).

Rave

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 22, 2014, 11:14:40 PM

So what is Hatter's class, Advanced Mindfuckery?

Lmao itd be amazing if that's what it was actually called.

No though, if I had to put it in a 'Faculty' type of category it would be Illusion Science and Sorcery, but really Advanced Mindfuckery is much more encompassing of what he'd actually be teaching.

RainyHigh

I'm sure Sasha would attend that class, other than the first day's lesson.
She's lacking in mindfuckery so to speak.

Hmmm.... I think Sasha might place out "bombs" (that when touched explode and cause the victim to sleep for an hour) in her classroom and then have one student lead two (or more) blindfolded students through the mine field. 
Just to see who is slippery enough to succeed at being evil.
And who has the skills to lead a nation.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

someinheritthewealth

Other tidbits on looks: This is her true form:
Name: Hitomi Akumu
Nickname: Goddess of Fear, Mistress of Vice, Herald of Despair, Angel of Nightmares and Essence of Madness
Species: Personification of Fear
Family: Her Siblings that are the Cycle of Existence, Destruction, Temptation, Darkness and Hatred
Position: Teacher - Fear: The Study of Paranoia and Uses of It to Control
Hair Color: White
Eye color: Crimson
Skin color: Pale
Personality:  Cold and vindictive being with sadistic intelligence and rather crude way of viewing all, she is not above messing with mortals and can be blamed for such things that lurk in their minds. She creates the very essence they drink upon and is strengthened by it completely. She is the unknown that hinders most brave or foolish men own inhibitions, the horrific visions you see when asleep, the consuming malign influence you feel when alone and in your bed. She is the darkness in your very mind, the area you would dare not look.

General philosophy: "The greatest and most primal fear is that of the unknown." and it is with that I shall destroy their fragile minds."

Weapons/Magic:
Hateshinai kyōfu

The Dreamweaver

Unending Dread

Hitomi mere presence can raise blood-pressure or hairs on people alike, she can also slowly cause a place to gradually break into a state of fear paralysis, so scared are they that they can't move, breath, or speak.

Killing Aberration

This is her strongest power, with this she can terrify a person so much with their personal fears, that they end up dying of shock in vivid and brutal display.

Lingering Nightmare

Hitomi can summon up your darkest fears and cause waking nightmares, your world shatters as you witness everything you know be reversed and only your worse aberration exist in the plane.

Artisan of the Mind

Hitomi can enter within the mind of anyone asleep or awake and cause their deepest fears to surface from recesses of mind. Within a slumbering person's mind she can cause them to never wake up and live only in nightmares she has built and intricately crafted.

Loss of Control

Hitomi can make someone so scared they essentially become her puppets and thus she can control them and use them to her will, until she leaves the premise, she can't kill anyone this way, or severely hurt them. She can only make it clear they are her toys and nothing more.

The Conniving Unknown

What truly lies in front of you will soon warp and change, your perception a mere lie. Hitomi can cause your very mind to forget paths or places they know, everything becomes unknown and with it an alarming sense of apprehension grows.

RainyHigh

nice char @some. *gets the shivers*

Just updated my character sheet with weaknesses if someone really wants to dish it with Sasha.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Ironwolf85

wow I was thinking of playing this light hearted a bit, like where fantasy villians learn their trade, ect.
Might have to redo my guy.

Still Sasha is probably his main teacher.
I'd call the classes Dark Arts, Advanced Arts, and "Overlording", both common and advanced classes.

Malgriff

So was I for a while, thinking along the Disney lines but I don't mind getting into the dark and gritty. So long as graphic violence is kept a just this side of R rated.

Juggtacular

As embodiments/personifications of abstract concepts, I think Death and Hitomi should be related in some way.

Malgriff

Koekje

Name - Samuel Bomban

Nickname - The Junior Witch Doctor

Age - Voodoo mystery!

Species: Human
Family: Long line of voodoo witch doctors
Position: Student
Hair Color: Blond
Eye color: Grey
Skin color: Tanned
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190lbs

Appearance - Samuel usually walks around in rather simple clothes, not really betraying his voodoo heritage. This usually means you can find him in tattered old jeans and shirts with holes in them. However, he chooses to wear several miscellaneous items that show his fondness of this darker side of magic. A skull ring on his right ringfinger, a small vial carrying some blood of his ancient ancestor, the first one their line to practice the vooodoo, in a magical container shaped like a screaming mask. Aside those two items he wears several piercings through both his ears, the left ear only has three in the ear lobe, the right one has piercings running up the entire outer ear, plus he has two of them through his left eyebrow. His tongue is also pierced, but not due to religious reasons.

Personality -  Samuel is a secretive person, relying on the air of the voodoo to make sure people don't mess around with him. He is a master at persuasion, a little family heritance, and this allows him to easily switch between personalities depending on his target to make a deal. At heart, he's a cold manipulating and calculating man. But if his target is someone who needs company, he can turn into the friendliest man on the planet ... who's out for their soul.

Sexuality - Heterosexual

History - Samuel has been a troubling case in past schools. While he had been home schooled for the first parts of his life, he had to attend school life to get to know his victims and their souls. It was meant to be just a reconnaissance mission, but Samuel enjoyed the double life: Living as a 'regular' school kid, bonding with the other children, playing games while at the mean time finding out information to seduce them into horrible deals which allowed Samuel to take possession of their very lives. It was fun. Though his family was proud, they decided to stick to a lower profile when rumors started popping up about voodoo, something their secretive family did not like.

Having been sent to the Heathen's School, it was a way of improving Samuels magic alongside staying slightly more hidden and making connections with other powerful beings. And, ofcourse, the soul of something non-human is always more delicious than that of a human.

Powers - Most of his powers are just psychological, learning the other peoples heart, their wants, ... Though he managed to channel Voodoo energy via his rituals or use himself as a conduit to improve his own capabilities. Standard Voodoo Arts would be rather diminishing of their power, but that's what they are :D
O'O's

MzHyde

Why do we need two OOC topics? Doesn't seem like any point to it. It's not like there's any big mystery that needs solving so there's nothing to be hiding. Also, why are they in the Group Roleplays Wanted section? OOC topics don't belong here. 

Rave

Quote from: MzHyde on March 23, 2014, 07:26:35 AM
Why do we need two OOC topics? Doesn't seem like any point to it. It's not like there's any big mystery that needs solving so there's nothing to be hiding. Also, why are they in the Group Roleplays Wanted section? OOC topics don't belong here.

Agreed here. There really isn't a point in separating Professor/Student OOC threads, that'll just confuse and separate the players from communicating OOCly. It just limits communication. Secondly, yeah the OOC thread is not placed in the correct forum. The OOC thread should be placed in the same forum where the RP will be. Specifically for this RP, the Extreme Small Groups forum, linked here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0

What I would suggest, is instead of making two OOC forums, you make an accepted characters thread where you post the RP's completed and accepted characters. Its good for new players to see what characters are in the RP, and it helps people navigate easier.

someinheritthewealth

The thing about Hitomi class is if your character ever wants to be a leader they will need to enter her class. No doubt Death knows her, but unlike Hastur she willingly came to the school, because she has no qualms destroying people mentally.

Ironwolf85

I'll post the edited character profile when you post a character thread.

MzHyde

Malgriff

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 24, 2014, 04:16:01 PM
I'll post the edited character profile when you post a character thread.

Where would a character thread go? And yes this is still a thing

someinheritthewealth

In OOC on the forum, btw I really want to begin, when are we starting?

Malgriff

As soon as we figure out who wants to write the opening post. If there's no volunteers I'll try and come up with something. Would you mind making the character thread?

Ironwolf85

Juggtacular

Maybe the opening post could be a big "Welcome Speech" like in Harry Potter or something like that? Welcoming the students to the school and what will be the biggest challenge of their young lives? I could open it up with Death if you want.

someinheritthewealth

Sounds like a plan Jugg :D. I shall probably post with Hitomi and Hastur afterwards.

Juggtacular

Cool. I just need to know where to post it up and I can have it up later today.

someinheritthewealth

I think technically since your GM you could. I hope we get more students and I think this really does have potential to expand on it's own forum.

Malgriff

MzHyde

Heathen's
Institute for
Villain
Education

The HIVE. Could have a fancy school crest, maybe different dorms with insect-related themes; Hornets, Wasps, Killer Bees, Yellowjackets.

Malgriff

My brother told me there was a similar story to this one called Hive and I'd prefer to try and avoid that as much as possible. Heathen's school will do. But I like the idea of houses. Like Evil minions, Mad scientists, uh can't think of two more

MzHyde

someinheritthewealth

Who's the actual founder of the school, Death are we going like Hogwart's deal where there were four founders?

Malgriff

All the original villains from fairy tails, like the big bad wolf, the evil step mothers, the evil queens and kings, the first witches etc they started the school not long after their story 'ended' The heroes thinking they'd been defeated and the stories would believe one to think so. Not just four founders but a fair few. How about instead of heads of houses we have Subject heads? Like one head for witchcraft but more like three to four witches teaching different aspects of witchcraft? The head of science and a few science teachers, Frankenstein for Biology, Jekyll & Hyde for chemistry and so on?

MzHyde

Malgriff

I think we should put the IC thread in exotic just to be on the safe side, what do you guys think?

someinheritthewealth

someinheritthewealth

Juggtacular

Okay. I'll post the intro up sometime today. And sorry to see you go MzHyde.  :'(

Malgriff

Do we still want a seperate thread to house the characters we've made or should we keep them here?

someinheritthewealth

Juggtacular

I think an approved character thread would help streamline things. People wouldn't have to go through the entire thread to find someone they were looking for, for example.

Juggtacular

Juggtacular

Alrighty then. I'll have a post out either tonight or early in the am. I'm out with friends right now, but I'll get to it as soon as I'm home.

Angaroo

Sorry to say this, but I'm going to go ahead and drop out. Hope this goes well.  :-)

RainyHigh

Just a heads up the approved character thread/ooc is in the light exotic thread. I thought it was going in extreme or even NC exotic thread?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Malgriff

the ic can be but the character thread shouldn't involve non con material or extream stuff.

RainyHigh

I never thought of it that way. I usually thought all the threads to the game go in one place, but the out of character threads would normally not involve anything like that in the first place. But that is a new way of thinking about it. Today I learned something new.

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Malgriff

and this is the first time I've seen a reaction pic in a thread on here X3

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Juggtacular

Malgriff

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Juggtacular

someinheritthewealth

I posted for Hastur first, talk about stepping on Headmaster toes ;).

Malgriff

Juggtacular

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

zetzal

I'm free to fill any teacher/student/headmaster position depending on what is needed

someinheritthewealth

I shall post as one of my other character's if you desire it.

NateValentine

Malgriff

Quote from: zetzal on April 02, 2014, 10:38:24 PM
I'm free to fill any teacher/student/headmaster position depending on what is needed

That would be fantastic if you could, we have a headmaster but feel free to make a teacher and/or student <3

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on April 03, 2014, 12:40:23 AM
I shall post as one of my other character's if you desire it.

That'd be fine, thank you.

Quote from: NateValentine on April 03, 2014, 06:01:07 AM
Is it too late to ask if I could join?

Never too late :D

NateValentine

Cool, so do I post a character reference thing then? I'm kinda new to group rps.

Malgriff

Ironwolf85

alright, had some connectivity issues for a while there.

Malgriff

NateValentine

So, I finished my character on the thread. Just, letting you know.

Malgriff

Looks good You'll find the link to the IC topic on the first post of this thread. :3

TheBlackThrone

I find this game to be interesting, so I'll put up a character that I had in mind. He'll be a student.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

zetzal

So, is War approved? Sorry, I've been away for a few months, and I kinda forgot how the approval process works. :P

Malgriff

TheBlackThrone

Name: Solomon “Sol” (bearer of no last name due to fae ethnicity)
Alias(es): “Dark Prince;” thought to be the paradoxical form of Prince Charming Robert. Although, unrelated and not a clone.
Species: Dark Fae / Human

Family: Father – possibly the now King Robert; Mother – Evil fairy, Maleficent.
Position: Student
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black with red irises.
Skin Color: Olive

The Dark Prince
Height: 6’3”
Weight: Varies, but usually 215 lbs

Personality: His mother imbued in him the philosophy that he is the best and that he is perfect. His mission is to destroy all prince charmings, and such feats require him to be at peak physical and mental performance. He takes his training seriously and he doesn’t like failure—he doesn’t believe in it. He is a man of little words and when he speaks; it is assertive and sure. His self-confidence makes him fearless, stubborn, and arrogant to the point that he cannot see his own weaknesses. He is clever and attempts to read his opponents on the battlefield, avoiding the ones that he knows are out of his league so that he can avoid failure. Socially, Sol isn’t that great. He always seems to be on a mission and rarely slows down. He is obsessed with the idea of being the best for it is what will grant him the ability to destroy princes; and so, he will not stand being second.

Background: Solomon was born from the union between Prince Robert and the evil fairy, Maleficent. He was to be her vengeance against the prince for choosing Talia (Sleeping Beauty) over her. She trained him to the best of her ability and felt that her son could use more training. She sent him to Heathen’s School for Despicable Villainy, hoping that he will acquire new skills and become a better warrior.

Powers/Abilities:
* represent his primary specialization

*Dark Magic: Curses, mild shape-shifting, and bewitchment.
*Weaponry & Combat: Swords, axes, bows, etc. He is adept with most weaponry.
Magic Resistance: Being part Fae, magic doesn’t afflict him as strongly.
Being part fae, Solomon is physically and mentally stronger than a normal human, granting him strengths that give him partial resistance to certain assaults and ailments. He wasn’t born with wings, but he has the uncanny ability to change his density, making him as light as a feather to as heavy as lead. This grants him the ability to leap great heights, make safe landings, and the ability to don armors too heavy for normal men to carry.

Weaknesses: He doesn’t like to lose, so he will avoid situations where he will suspect his failure.

He owns a black, nameless steed. Why is the horse nameless you ask? Well, he hadn’t thought about ever giving it one.
The gates are open

DinaFlower

If you are still recruiting, may I please PM you with some questions?

DinaFlower

Name: Snow ((Does not know her last name.))
Alias(es):  None.

Family: Her Mother is Snow White. ((But that is just one more thing she does not know.))
Position: Slave.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: pail

Height: 5"1'
Weight: 91lb

Personality: Snow is really sweet, and shy. She has a really big heart like her mother. But at the same time she is a teenage girl, so she is a bit of a rebel. She likes to make people think that things do not bother her. But the truth is she is extremely sensitive.

Background: Snow was one of six sisters. Her mother named the girl after herself. Well one day when Snow was still a baby their was a raid on the castle. They managed to fight the raiders off, but some off the staff, and snow, where missing. Her family spent years looking for the girl to no avail.

The raiders planed to hold the baby ransom. But things do not always go as we plan. They where attacked themselves, and snow was left on the side of the street, far far away from home. It was some street kids that found the crying, starving, Snow. They took her and raised her. Well the streets are a hard place. By the time Snow was nine, she was alone again. Everyone who had helped her was either dead or arrested.

Snow had a small amount of inborn talent with magic. She quickly learned that she could use that magic to manipulate a deck of cards. It was then, at the age of nine, that the girl started performing in taverns throughout the kingdom. She was never paid money. Just a place to sleep, and sometimes something to eat.

It was a hard life. But She was free. Snow went lots of places, she saw lots of people. Snow was more happy than some people know in their entire lives. Snow was content.

Well now Snow is 17. She was Performing at a tavern again. But now the men where more interested in her body then they where in her tricks. After she was done the men followed her out into the night. Out of know where they bound and gaged the girl. It was three weeks later when they grew board with her that they decided to sell her.

That brings us to the Now.

Powers/Abilities: She has the ability to transport small things such as cards. She can also make someone elso do it with out them knowing they are doing it.

Weaponry & Combat: She has no weapons. If she where to fight. It would be by throwing knices then transporting them to the target mid flight.

Weaknesses: Combat. She is not really able to defend herself.

someinheritthewealth

Malgriff

The oath was very devious X3 there goes any chance of escaping

Juggtacular

zetzal

Malgriff

DinaFlower

Okay, yes, Ma'am. I am sorry, I am not finding the link.

DinaFlower

Malgriff

DinaFlower

Thank you kindly!

Now I would like to ask of everyone, who would like to be Snow's owner?

zetzal

DinaFlower

That is okay with me, Sir. I am fine with anyone who wants to. =)

zetzal

Lovely, you can pm me if there is anything you would like to discuss in further detail.

RainyHigh

Quote from: DinaFlower on April 04, 2014, 03:50:01 AM
Name: Snow ((Does not know her last name.))
Alias(es):  None.

Family: Her Mother is Snow White. ((But that is just one more thing she does not know.))
Position: Slave.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: pail

Height: 5"1'
Weight: 91lb

Personality: Snow is really sweet, and shy. She has a really big heart like her mother. But at the same time she is a teenage girl, so she is a bit of a rebel. She likes to make people think that things do not bother her. But the truth is she is extremely sensitive.

Background: Snow was one of six sisters. Her mother named the girl after herself. Well one day when Snow was still a baby their was a raid on the castle. They managed to fight the raiders off, but some off the staff, and snow, where missing. Her family spent years looking for the girl to no avail.

The raiders planed to hold the baby ransom. But things do not always go as we plan. They where attacked themselves, and snow was left on the side of the street, far far away from home. It was some street kids that found the crying, starving, Snow. They took her and raised her. Well the streets are a hard place. By the time Snow was nine, she was alone again. Everyone who had helped her was either dead or arrested.

Snow had a small amount of inborn talent with magic. She quickly learned that she could use that magic to manipulate a deck of cards. It was then, at the age of nine, that the girl started performing in taverns throughout the kingdom. She was never paid money. Just a place to sleep, and sometimes something to eat.

It was a hard life. But She was free. Snow went lots of places, she saw lots of people. Snow was more happy than some people know in their entire lives. Snow was content.

Well now Snow is 17. She was Performing at a tavern again. But now the men where more interested in her body then they where in her tricks. After she was done the men followed her out into the night. Out of know where they bound and gaged the girl. It was three weeks later when they grew board with her that they decided to sell her.

That brings us to the Now.

Powers/Abilities: She has the ability to transport small things such as cards. She can also make someone elso do it with out them knowing they are doing it.

Weaponry & Combat: She has no weapons. If she where to fight. It would be by throwing knices then transporting them to the target mid flight.

Weaknesses: Combat. She is not really able to defend herself.

I'm sure the Evil Queen and Snow will get along just fine~ #wink wink
Rainy's Ons and Offs

someinheritthewealth

Can someone message the likes of Jack the Ripper, would love to see her post, plus I knew my character would have huge crush on her :P.

Ironwolf85

gentlemen, ladies, I am dropping out of this. After reading the first few posts I realize this is going to be yet another dark and gritty game.
I am tired of dark and gritty all the time, every time, and as such I am going to have to drop out of this game.
best wishes Wolfie

someinheritthewealth

Okay that's me posted with every character, which of us mods shall check up on the ones not posted, I especially am interested in the Jack the Ripper character posting see my post for why ;).

P.S Wolfie sorry to see you go, but well they are Villian's I doubt this could be lighthearted, just my opinion.

Ironwolf85

I might return sometime when I'm in the mood.
I expected a bit of think disney & classical -esque vibe. As opposed to sin city or Watchmen.

someinheritthewealth

Frollo had the whole of Paris burned and he lust for a woman insanely, Gaston gathered a lynch mob to kill the beast, Scar had his brother killed... Disney been fucking up kids minds since it's inception... Disney was never the epitomy of light hearted.

zetzal

Malgriff

someinheritthewealth

Akum can you message some of earlier users who have not left, like Jack the Ripper character, Mad Hatter and believe a ghost.

zetzal

I'd say give it 14 hours (give or take) and then just continue, hoping that they jump back in soon.

zetzal

Thank you Koekje for posting. Well written as well btw. :3

Koekje

Yeah, my bad for taking so long. There's a death in the family plus other stuff going on. Wasn't really sure wether not I'd have the time for this play. Then I just thought: "fuck it, I'll enjoy myself and when I don't have the time anymore I'll kill myself off in some way :p"
O'O's

Malgriff

Sorry to hear that Koekje thank you for posting anyway.

zetzal

TheBlackThrone

I'm still here. I've been trying to find time to post but everytime I return to my room its always so late that when I attempt to write I nod off. I'm hoping tomorrow will be different. It's just been a busy week so far.
The gates are open

zetzal