News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Granted, you've taken some pills to help you sleep, but now we can't wake you...uh oh!

I wish I had more pictures from my childhood.  I'm the youngest sibling and honestly, it seems like my mom just lost interest by the time she got to me - lol.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

rhev

Granted, you find the huge trove of pictures of you as a child.  Unfortunately you find out that you used to be a Siamese twin.... you blocked that out because of survivors guilt.

I wish I had super powers.

Belle33

Granted.  You have the power of flight.  Unfortunately, you go all Icarus with it, get too close to the sun and fry.

I wish I could be more helpful to my friends 

boegiboe

Granted, you are so good at helping your friends that they always ask for your help. You no longer have time to help yourself, and fall into misery.

I wish I grew up with a girl best friend.

Kiric Rand

Granted, but you're whole life you here horror stories you never wanted to know

I wish I wasn't sick
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Harley

Granted.  You live forever and become miserable as you grow more frail and old for eternity. 

I wish I had more time in the day. 

Belle33

Granted, but now your days are so long that it takes forever to get to the weekend - which are now shorter to make up the difference. 

I wish I understood men.

rhev

Granted, enjoy your new penis and testicles along with the ability to think logically for a change.  :D

I wish it weren't so humid out.

Chocolate Sin

Granted! The searing heat of a newly created star evaporates all water off of the earth. Life as we know it is utterly extinguished, but it's a dry heat.

I wish I were better at retaining my focus.

Belle33

Granted, your focus is now so sharp that it slices through anyone who has your attention - leaving nothing but their entrails in your mind's wake.  I'm making this retroactive, so rhev is your first victim - he deserves it after his last comment.   >:)

I wish I could untwist some people's minds *grins at that*

boegiboe

Granted, however everything you untwist in someone elses mind, twists your mind even further, making you go insane from the disgustingly disturbing sexual contect you see everything in.

I wish I could tune my luckiness to make the probability of whatever I choose happen to my liking with 100% certainty

Belle33

Grants your psychomathmetical wish that essentially lets you get what you wish for.  But since you wished for a wish they cancel each other out and you get nothing.  I can't show you the formula for this one if you like.

I wish I weren't so sleepy.

rhev

Granted, you now have insomnia, which any insomniac will tell you is like it's own version of hell on earth.

I wish I didn't suffer from occasional insomnia.

Harley

Granted.  You fall into an enchanted sleep, and...  Sadly, only an enchanted prince can wake you with a kiss.  A kiss with tongue. 

I wish I could eat ice cream all day without gaining any weight. 

rhev

Granted, enjoy your non stop icecream headache brain freeze.

I wish my allergies weren't so rough.

Maxwell Malamute

Granted, your allergies are brought under control, though in order for it to work, you have to wear a magical pink dog-collar, 24/7.

I wish I had a waterbed.
Playful rubber puppy, here! Into many other other things, just ask!

On and Offs, what I like to do/My Stories/The Origin of Love: My history, briefly/Meeting the Great God Pan

rhev

Granted, but the heater broke, you catch a horrible cold sleeping on a bladder of cold water all night long.

I wish some of these smexy womens would send me racy photos!

Belle33

Granted, gorgeous would send you loads of NASCAR pics.  Enjoy.

I wish I could focus on one task today rather than feeling scattered.

Zaphod

Granted but you will be able to focus only on that one task for the rest of your life.

I wish a drop dead gorgeous woman would ask me out on a date today.  :D

Belle33

Granted, I ask you out, but you are so bedazzled by my beauty that you fall to your death over the inconvenient cliff just behind you.  Hmmm... I lose more dates that way.

I wish my phone would not ring for the rest of the afternoon.

Zaphod

Granted but that's because the creepy old telephone man has cut the line and is peeping at you through the window right now.

I wish I could find my old Pink Floyd CD collection.

Belle33

Granted, but their all scratched.  Sorry babe - if you're nice I'll let you listen to mine.

I wish my cell phone accidentally broke and it wasn't my fault at all.

Zaphod

Granted but you lose all your contacts and thus all your friends in this e-world.

I wish i had a qwerty keyboard on my personal cellphone.

rhev

Granted but the battery is dead.

I wish I had a new car.

Belle33

Happy to grant that. Here are the key's and here is the bill.

I wish it didn't start raining suddenly - what happened to my beautiful day???