Fantasy fun anyone?

Started by emoguy, September 14, 2011, 04:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emoguy

Well, just joined up and I've been itching for a good role play. And I've seen nothing but good role players wherever I look. So I'm looking for a good fantasy role play. No real structure. This is to get to know anyone and everyone's style. So everyone join up! Once I have a few takers, I'll set up a thread with a bit more detail, but its going to be non-structured and a free writing roleplay

Enigmaticx18

Medeira

It sounds like something that could be a great ice breaker. I'd like to join in!
Ons & Offs || Search & Ideas ||Apologies & Absences
Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

Helena

Count me in!! I am defiantly ready to jump in and start role-playing here!  :-*

emoguy

Awesome! Anyone have anything specific surrounding's they want? I want input! The more minds working on it the better it shall be!

emoguy

Oh and this is an anything goes Role Play. If you can think it, you can do it. Just don't be too ridiculous please.

Medeira

My brain storming seems to come in the form of questions, so....

Were you thinking of a fantasy adventure type or role play (journey, etc), or one where characters converge on one point for reasons of their own? Or of course, something completely different?  ;D
Ons & Offs || Search & Ideas ||Apologies & Absences
Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

emoguy

A mingle in any way. Adventure, chat, random shenanigans, whatever. Most likely would be an adventure for whoever was with my character.

Enigmaticx18

Honestly ill do anything but my character will be a samurai type.

emoguy

Alright. As I said, anything goes. Multi-character, whatever race, whatever powers. Just not too uber

gardenparty

Helena

OK so i am going to be an elf who needs guidance ans authority

emoguy

emoguy

Quote from: Helena on September 15, 2011, 10:58:01 AM
OK so i am going to be an elf who needs guidance ans authority

Alright Helena. That's fine. How about we get all character bios out of the way right here? Take your time and make them good guys.

Name

Race

Solid background

Personality

Special skills and powers

Weapons if any

Ties to any other characters

Motivations

emoguy

Alright guys, here how its gonna go. This is going to be put on hold for a while. I want to make this an awesome one that will last. So I want a sub board to make a world out of this. Buuut in order to do that I must go make a game and get 1000 IC posts. So everyone who wants to join, start working on a good character and post post post in the game.

emoguy

Disregard that last statement. >.> I'm making the area now. Its going to start as a simple tavern. Generic meeting place. And I want you all to build a world off it. Once we have 1000 posts, we can make a sub-board and everyone's ideas will be going into it.

emoguy

Alright! Both the IC and OOC are up

Hunter Phoenix

Count me in, will be good to get some fantasy practice in.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

emoguy

Fire away then. Put in a character Bio in the OOC and then head to the IC and do it up!

Hunter Phoenix

have you got a link that you can post in here? It would be much easier than trolling for it lol XD

emoguy

Was about to, but I see you found it. And I was gonna say it right below the IC one >.>

Hunter Phoenix

Indeed. This is going to be good, I like fantasy, I just don't get to RP it often so forgive me if I am a little off at times.

emoguy

No big deal seeing has there is no real structure. My plan is once we have 1000 posts, I'm going to spend the time Making an entire world. There will probably be at least 7 different areas.

Dragunov

hey is it too late for me to join in on this?

Dragunov

my character is an assassin that is very mysterious. black robes. katana. throwing knives. and a bow. not much is known about my character.