Ladyhawke RP the BAD guys win

Started by lordgriffin, December 13, 2014, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordgriffin

Hello:

I like Canon stories, the difference being I like to have the part of the antagonist re written so that the "bad guys"end up cunning intelligent and can actually win.

If you know this particular movie" you will remember that the beautiful woman has been cursed by the "Evil bishop" to be a hawk by day, while her Love is a wolf by night...there was a scene where the young "thief" runs away believing this to be Demonic (it was).  He runs into the Bishop's guard, this is where the story got contrived.... Insted of Making a deal and telling the Bishop's men where his quarry is....in exchange for amnesty...they instead threaten to kill him

My idea is to do it more logically, where the thief actually DOES get amnesty, and the Bishop is summoned right at the moment the knight becomes a wolf (capturing him) and the woman is standing in the Barn stark naked having just re transformed into a woman...I will let yer imagination go there...

I am looking for someone to play the Bishop..I do not care what gender you are.... I am also open to other Canon stories or original if you wanna contact me... I usually play  Via Instant messenger