Jim Hensen's Labyrinth continuation story [looking for Jareth]

Started by Rahzilla, June 06, 2016, 07:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahzilla

I’m looking for a Labyrinth story. It would be a continuation story set years after the end of the movie. After Sarah rejects Jareth’s offer and breaks the illusion by stating that he has no power over her, Sarah returns to the real world to live out her life. However, Jareth’s power may still be over Sarah...

15 years have passed and Sarah has forgotten everything that happened with the Goblin King, Jareth, or has she? Every relationship she’s had since then has failed. For reasons she didn’t realise, she had been looking for Jareth in those relationships, only pushing men away. However, she managed to find one person who wasn’t pushed away by her subconscious comparison. They had even gotten so far as to get engaged. However, after finding out that her fiancée isn’t who he says he is, but is looking for a Goblin King, even going as far as to attack her, Sarah feels torn. She vaguely remembers going to see a therapist when she was younger about delusions of a Goblin King. But she can’t remember anything about him.

Leaving the shared apartment in the city, Sarah manages to go home and see her younger brother, Toby. Having a conversation about the Goblin King makes Toby go silent. He remembers everything that happened that fateful night and tells Sarah this. Thinking that he’s in on this, she feels even more conflicted. It is in that moment that she says the magic words, summoning Jareth to her. He tells her that he’s been watching her ever since their first encounter and that he still loves her. Confused, Sarah has to get a grip on what’s happening or be swallowed by Jareth’s presence.

That’s where the story would start. I would be playing Sarah, I’m looking for someone familiar with the movie to play Jareth. I was thinking that this game could go one of two ways. Of course, there would be the fiancée who is looking for Jareth for reasons to be decided. But one way would be that Sarah joins Jareth in the labyrinth and becomes Goblin Queen. The second option would be that Jareth joins her in the human world (with his magic as he is the Goblin King) until Sarah is ready to join him in the Goblin city. I’m kind of leaning more toward the second option, just because it would be nearly impossible for the fiancée to find Sarah and Jareth if they are in the Goblin city.

I have reference pictures as well, for what Jareth would look like while in the human world. I wouldn't age him too much, since he's immortal in the movie. The photos can be found in the following links: Sarah, Jareth in the human world, and General Goblin King

If interested, please read my ons/offs before PMing me. Please don't respond here...
Can’t wait to start!
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)