High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

Michael smiled for a moment. "I hope the baby dragon is fine too." Then he watched her closer as she became more serious too. "I don't know. I saw them for a moment today but normally we'd be together after each class. It's really weird and I have to find out why they weren't there." Molly was a sweet and nice girl but he didn't know her well. It was nice that she talked to him  though. "Okay. Are you ready to do some running? I heard we are going outside for a change."

LynxKitten

She tilted her head and grinned, "Well, forget them for a minute. I'm here, I'll be your friend while they're away." She smiled and sat down to stretch. She pulled her heel into her groin and laid the other leg out straight, reaching to grab her foot. "Outside? Really? Sweet, it gets way too stuffy inside during the summer!" she giggled.

JackWhite

He smiled at her. "Maybe I should forget about them this whole class." Michael looked at his newly made friend. "Stretching already, we haven't done a thing yet and I agree it gets really muggy because of the heat. I hope we do some sprints because my starting speed could use a good test after the summer vacation."

LynxKitten

Molly smiled and nodded, then stated, "You're supposed to stretch before all physical activity." She switched legs and groaned quietly, "It's always the first couple weeks after summer break that really test you. I dunno about you, but I got severely lazy."

JackWhite

He frowned but laughed. "Really? I always learned to stretch after my physical activities. Still I didn't have major injuries so far." A shrugh followed. "I've been training on my shots more than on my speed. I really do want to get a scholarship through basketball."

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 12, 2012, 04:23:03 PM
He frowned but laughed. "Really? I always learned to stretch after my physical activities. Still I didn't have major injuries so far." A shrugh followed. "I've been training on my shots more than on my speed. I really do want to get a scholarship through basketball."

She smiled and stood, bouncing in place for a moment to loosen up. "Care to join me for a warm up?" she smiled as she gestured towards the track, already jogging in place.

JackWhite

"Sure, I'd like that." he smiled as she was jogging and place and just jogged to the track.

Gavlois

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 10, 2012, 09:12:53 PM
"That's right. See? This is why I don't take history." He said jokingly. "So you wanted a maneki neko, right? The shop that sells that kind of stuff is somewhere around here..." He attempted to peer over the heads of the crowd, trying to locate the desired store. After searching for a little while, keeping Evie close by him the entire time, he found their destination. Panting a little from the heat, he said, "Here it is. I used to come to this shop a lot when I didn't feel like going home right away. The old lady that runs the store knows me pretty well by now." Entering the shop with Evie, he called inside, "Mrs. Tsubasa? Are you here?"

(this is where the shopping trip finished off last ^.^ and congratz)
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 12, 2012, 04:52:20 PM
(this is where the shopping trip finished off last ^.^ and congratz)
(thank you! btw, my avatar is me lol!)

Evangeline smiled as she followed Naoko into the store. She looked around with wide eyes, her hand still clinging lightly to his. When he called for someone, her gaze followed his curiously.

-----------
Molly smiled and took off after him, her steady jog keeping pace with his. "How long have you been playing basketball?"

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 05:11:00 PM
(thank you! btw, my avatar is me lol!)

Evangeline smiled as she followed Naoko into the store. She looked around with wide eyes, her hand still clinging lightly to his. When he called for someone, her gaze followed his curiously.

-----------
Molly smiled and took off after him, her steady jog keeping pace with his. "How long have you been playing basketball?"

(D'awww. Is that your roomie on the bottom there?)

An old lady came walking out of the back of the store. "Naoko-san, is that you?" The frail looking lady asked. "Yes, it's me. I haven't been here for a while haven't I?" He answered. Then, he nervously asked, " My... er... girlfriend.... Evangeline, is looking for some maneki nekos. Would you happen to have any?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 12, 2012, 05:19:40 PM
(D'awww. Is that your roomie on the bottom there?)
(That's my RL Master, actually ^_^)

Evangeline blushed when he introduced her and smiled at the elderly woman. She bowed to her and smiled, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 05:29:35 PM
(That's my RL Master, actually ^_^)

Evangeline blushed when he introduced her and smiled at the elderly woman. She bowed to her and smiled, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

(Ahh. You wouldnt let your roomie tie you up, now would you? ;))

Mrs. Tsubasa smiled. "Ahh such politeness. Maneki Nekos you say? I know I have some back here somewhere." She disappeared again into the back of the shop, then promptly returned with a carboard box. Placing it up on the counter, she opened it, revealing its contents. There was a large collection of maneki nekos, ranging in size like the miniature Evie had, to the large, table top ones. They also varied in color, from the smooth white ones to the shiny gold ones. "Do these suit your preferences?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 12, 2012, 05:35:48 PM
(Ahh. You wouldnt let your roomie tie you up, now would you? ;))
((Noooo, no I wouldn't))

Evie's eyes lit up seeing all of the gorgeous cats. "These are beautiful!" she exclaimed, smiling. Her eyes swept over the maneki nekos until one caught caught her eye. It was white with bright green eyes. "May I see this one?" she asked, pointing to the neko she was interested in.

azzmeister89

(hey guys sorry i'm late, work was a nightmare)

Aaron grunted at the force of Hina's punch and had to use a little more effort to keep his hand steady for her "thats it Hina, now just keep going until all the anger has gone"

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 05:43:43 PM
((Noooo, no I wouldn't))

Evie's eyes lit up seeing all of the gorgeous cats. "These are beautiful!" she exclaimed, smiling. Her eyes swept over the maneki nekos until one caught caught her eye. It was white with bright green eyes. "May I see this one?" she asked, pointing to the neko she was interested in.

((;D))

Mrs. Tsubasa nodded, and pulled it out, setting it gently on the counter. "This one has a swinging arm too." She said as she pulled the arm a little back, then released it, making it look like it was waving. Naoko quietly watched as Evie was looking at the nekos. He got to see her smile again, Naoko thought with a smile himself.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina keeps punching with all of the force she can muster until she is worn out.

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 12, 2012, 05:49:46 PM
((;D))

Mrs. Tsubasa nodded, and pulled it out, setting it gently on the counter. "This one has a swinging arm too." She said as she pulled the arm a little back, then released it, making it look like it was waving. Naoko quietly watched as Evie was looking at the nekos. He got to see her smile again, Naoko thought with a smile himself.

Evangeline giggled with delight, the calico-painted one she had did not move. She looked up to Naoko and bit her lip, "This one would look perfect on the shelf in my room, don't you agree?"

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 05:11:00 PM

They jogged together and he liked it. She was really nice to him. "Since my childhood really. When I was six years old, I guess."

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 12, 2012, 05:56:30 PM
They jogged together and he liked it. She was really nice to him. "Since my childhood really. When I was six years old, I guess."

Molly smiled, there was something in common. "That's about how long I've played soccer. Dad thought I'd need a hobby on base." She smiled and picked up the pace as they came to their second lap.

Gavlois

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 05:53:40 PM
Evangeline giggled with delight, the calico-painted one she had did not move. She looked up to Naoko and bit her lip, "This one would look perfect on the shelf in my room, don't you agree?"

Trying as hard as he could, he attempted to picture what her room looked like. He had only been there once, the day she arrived at the mansion. "Uhh, Evangeline? You do recall that I'm not a frequent visitor to your room right? However, I trust that it would look perfect no matter where you put it. Do you want another one? I'll buy it for you... as a gift." He smiled.
O/O

azzmeister89

As soon as Hina was done Aaron pulled off the training pads and put his hands gently on her shoulders "are you ok?" His eyes stared right into hers, a half smile on his face, but his eyes were worried.

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 12, 2012, 06:06:22 PM
Molly smiled, there was something in common. "That's about how long I've played soccer. Dad thought I'd need a hobby on base." She smiled and picked up the pace as they came to their second lap.

"How's the team this year? Last year the girls did a good job, gonna repeat that." He followed her slightly faster pace.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 12, 2012, 06:07:43 PM
As soon as Hina was done Aaron pulled off the training pads and put his hands gently on her shoulders "are you ok?" His eyes stared right into hers, a half smile on his face, but his eyes were worried.

Hina took off her gear and nodded. "Yeah... I think so... I'm just so tired of all this craziness in my life..."

azzmeister89

"well you will get none from me" he chuckled again "at least until basketball season starts, micheal is going to drive us hard" he groaned then still chuckling

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles. "I'll be cheering in the stands every game," she said, smiling at him.