Bored & Up For Ideas

Started by ZK, January 04, 2008, 02:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity Vixen

Now that would be particularly appetizing :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Xerial

I'm having visions of Shadowrun, a politician poised for a big career move, and a deviant set of secrets he's barely able to keep... possibly involving a runner finding out...

...needs work, but is it workable?

ZK

I like that particular line of intrigue. ^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Serenity Vixen

I was thinking the same thing, and with cyberpunk, I can be a gene-spliced catgirl... if invited to such a game :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

ZK

Only if I get to be the bunny girl in the leathers. Hehe.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Serenity Vixen

Funny you keep saying that since my RL nickname is Rabbit

But you know, I would be glad of any excuse to play Catgirl with your Bunnygirl  :)

Xerial

Oh my now, doesn't that add some more wrinkles to the plots running around in my head...  ;D

Mistiq

I've heard nothing but good things about Z.K. I would love to play with you, but I need minute to catch my thoughts.

Antone

I think everyone wants to play with ZK.... I sure do.... but my creative juices are a bit drained at the moment...... but maybe I'll manage to pick something up.... *does get distracted by the idea of catgirl and bunnygirl together*
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Serenity Vixen

Z.K. is so popular, I am jealous :P

And I definitely want to play though, as soon as someone comes up with a game :P

Antone

... if I can see kitty and bunny sexiness, I'll come up with something... :)
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

The Lotus Eater

I need someone to take my E-ginity. I would go for someone less popular although I agree with the ons and offs very much Z.K *nodnod*

By the way, I'm like wet with creative juices. I want to start out with something considered pretty normal in my books though, and I want lots of scene setting and build up and a nice gentle pace. Have any male character ideas in mind? I want someone (surprise me, please) to stumble across the secluded home of my character Duranda and her three giant hunting dogs. She's a fine gal, I can assure you. The setting will be free fantasy, just adding (and subtracting) things as we see fit.

Oh, this applies to anyone who's interested!
~~~