Trust me, im an expert

Of course I have done this before...

Maybe its just my imagination

rules are made to be broken

Im not supposed to die...! (Doom movie)

Harley Quinn

I don't think this is the right---
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Seara

Harley Quinn

I don't remember that being there before.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

BDLuvver

"Where'd all these Indians come from?" George Armstrong Custer
I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

TiaMaria

Drake Nightwing

'Tis a far, far better place I go, than I have ever been before.
'Tis a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done before.

TiaMaria

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Drake Nightwing

BDLuvver

"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia..." W. C. Fields
I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

Hunter

"What does this button do?"

BDLuvver

"Honey you feed the kids, I'll take care of the fishes..." An FBI mob informant to his wife...

Rick

Harley Quinn

I thought you took care of that.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drake Nightwing

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

or any variation thereof.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Drake Nightwing

I knew I should have stayed in bed today...!

TiaMaria

And now, [insert hero name], you die! *Cue explosion or something to let the hero escape unharmed*

LadyRaine

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Allvore

I have an idea, I think it will work I saw it on a cartoon once.

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche