Capture and Escape Miniplay Game

Started by dakabn, July 14, 2011, 12:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakabn

The person above you kidnapped you. What do you say or do to try to escape? And how do you kidnap the next poster?

I'll lure him/her with chocolate.

kylie

This one may take quite some time to attempt an escape, so a big distraction is in order.

"Oh, you're so delicious.  I love everything about you.  You know what would make you even better?  Would you happen to have some cherries?  Oh, and a little caramel syrup while you're out there.  Could you throw in some peanut butter please?  Mmm yum, yes I'm right here drooling and waiting, I swear it.  And marshmallows, I'll do anything for marshmallows to go with that.  Fudge, please too..."

Would I still be here?  Whatever.  Thankfully, the rules said "or try" an escape.  8-)

Next victim:  You are somehow the only one who shows up for an advertised private boat tour down an amazing, rugged scenic river with steep mountains and dangerous waterfalls in a foreign country.  You don't speak the local language.  Your pilot doesn't speak much English but insists upon applying suntan lotion very personally.  For the second time in ten minutes.  Wants to reach the covered parts this time.

How will you escape?

dakabn

Well, the pilot is cute and good with hands. Though, I would prefer a more comfortable location. I put my hands together and put at my cheek to try to get the pilot to understand we should go to the bed.

kylie

Laughs.  Did you change the rules? 

Or, does going to bed constitute trying to escape?

dakabn

It constitutes. I want to escape the particular room. :)

kylie

Well, that's sneaky.   :o

I suppose you'll plot to kidnap another unsuspecting character then?  If you'd like to keep moving.

Mordred

I wait till she falls asleep (my little buddy 'pulse' always whispers this taunting little fact), then send my own shadowy whisper to her lovely little dreams.. luring her with promises of crazy little sensations if she comes unlock the silver cage (only contraption that could keep me prisoner). And then, I would indeed do as promised.. sinking these ravenous fangs into that delicious neck.. a hearty drink of that wild cocktail inside as I send in those wild buzzings through her every cell. Then I'd tuck her in her warm little bed and stroll out into the night.

In such a good mood, how could I wish to kidnap another? Ok, you twisted my arm (harder please).. to lure the next creature, I use the very reliable trap.. Ice Cream! (yes, it will be messy)
*See Pillory*

dakabn

ICE CREAM! And I think you woke my muse. :)

I shall try to escape only after realizing the great pleasure you provide is so great it frightens me! I cry and sniffle pitifully, "Please please... I'm losing my mind..."

Spent and worn, I just ask the next person to join me in bed to cuddle to as I sleep.

dakabn

-wakes up and puts a piece of chocolate cheesecake into a pretty fluffy cage... with a trap door!-

abandoneddolly

ooh chocolate cheesecake

-sneaks in and eats cheesecake-

then I play dead so you see a dead dolly and throw her out,then I lure the next victim in with a bowl of candy setting in my toy box

Elgor

Following the irresistible lure of your candies, I tumble into your toy box. Gulliver trapped! I look up, look around. Helpless and lost, my eyes call out to you: "Take me with you, play with me!"

~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

dakabn

Mordred

Quote from: dakabn on April 08, 2012, 10:49:31 PM
What kind of toy are you?

Heh.. *licks a deviant tongue along a fang*..
I reside in a box. A velvet lined thing that is quite ornately designed. Operated by nearby impulses.. those that soak through wood and marble, through the soft furry fabric that surrounds my sleepy form. Such things cause the lid to open, and for me to rise. The exchange of energy, that amazing flow through the air and mmmm, yesssss, within those luscious crimson drops so deliciously held within the vein.. this is what truly makes this 'toy' hum. Bring me near, with those lovely hands.. slide them into my hair as I seek that succulent neck.. and this toy will penetrate your warmth quite happily. Yes, a moment of pain. The break of skin.. the insert of two very lethal fangs with glistening, razor sharp points.. but then, after the pain quickly fades.. if your heart is truly into the moment.. it can be quite nice. This toy will hum and buzz it's way into your deepest senses. Caress those darkest desires and needs.. whisper for them to come out to play. Yessss... lovely morsel.. please do play. There are so many wild little paths to let those adorable toes tread upon. Let those things wiggle amongst the grass blades.

Will you please let me out of my box? It seems some naughty little bundle of curves and softness has trapped me within.
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Will I survive the pleasure you promise?

Mordred

Lovely one of warmth and light, it is always my intention to keep alive those precious beings that invite these fangs into their luscious veins. While there is always that chance your gush of nectar may be too intoxicating for my ravenous thirst to release.. I have adapted many methods for combatting such old beastly ways. I prefer to keep one as succulent and deliciously alive as yourself exactly that. Then, scrumptious one, there is always the chance to return for more.
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Which will you feed me in return? Dinner or breakfast?

Mordred

Hmm.. while I usually prefer those times of the earth that reside under the dark sky.. which as I understand is the 'dinner time'.. I profess a higher understanding to what is commonly called breakfast. Ohhhh, you humans and those exotic terms. Yes, I say breakfast.. but perhaps either very late or very early.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

You've captured me huh? *pulls out the orange paint gun and fires until he is covered with little orange dots all over his blue person* Escape!

*sets box in the middle of a room but the contents are not visible, up above the box unseen is a larger box hanging quite precariously from a thin rope. Nearby I sit in a dark corner with a very sharp knife resting up against the ropes end.........waiting ........ waiting..........waiting.....*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*about to shriek in outrage at the splatterings of orange.. he looks down, then gins* Hey.. this stuff looks like it'll glow in the dark. Cool!

Umm.. escape? *suddenly feeling that swaying feeling.. kinda like being in a boat floating along in the sea.. but senses tell me it's a rope.. scratching it's fibrous abrasiveness against my trusty old box*.. hmm.. *calls out.. * Hellooooo! Hey.. we can make a deal.. I promise not to do anything dastardly or.. sinister. Come on.. whaddya say, gorgeous? How's about one teeny-tiny little bite.. and you keep.. hmm, what, you holding a wooden stake? *listens to her pulse* Noo.. a silver spear? *listens.. still no go*.. Holy Water? You know that stuff's a joke, right? *listens.. no good* Very sharp knife? *bingo!.. her pulse sings like a gorgeous little bird with vibrant, soft orange feathers*

*plays bongos in his box.. before kicking open the trap door at the foot-end.. springing out and landing crouched 3.11 feet before the lovely human* Greetings! *wide grin spreads across his face as he whips out and lights a blue-smoke cigar* Sooo.. what's a lovely thing like you doing with such a treacherous weapon.

*turns head a little too far back.. eying the mysterious, closed box* So, gorgeous... what's in that little treasure box of yours, eh? Can I have a look? I love surprises.
*See Pillory*