Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

Banned for banning when you could be tucking people in instead. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Anesa

Banned for not coming to tuck me in, Mia!! 

Kazuume

Thou art Bannished Camille for getting rid of thy tasty nipple picture! XD
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not having a nipple picture. :P
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Sybl

Banned for being half dressed and picky.

Mordred

Banned.. simply to see you squirm. Yeahhh, you try to hide it.. but oh so faintly in the corner of your mouth, I see that tiny twitch of worry. *reaches for the lever.. scrutinizing* Ah ha! There it was again! *pulls quickly.. chuckling a bit madly at the splash/slap into the great Blue beyond down below*
*See Pillory*

Balizar Draconis

Banned for being over obsessed with blue jello
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Sybl

Banned for not rescuing me.

Mordred

Banned for making me laugh. Where you are going.. there is no help. Just cool (yes, the refridgeration down there is now in full operation) jello! :P
*See Pillory*

Souture

Banned for being a blue addict.
<3 Sou <3

Belle33

Banned for pointing out his addiction.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for not cataloging yours!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for thinking that I only think of long, slimy things that wiggle and squirm!  Hmmmpfh!!!

Stone

Oh no, not at all. Sometimes you think of clothes and stuff.  XD

Banned for wearing clothes at all!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for NOT wearing any clothes at all!

Stone

Banned for not being my garments.  O8)

Story Tale

Banned for wanting garments! :P nude is nicer

Souture

Banned for reminding me of a blonde version of Snow White.
<3 Sou <3

Story Tale

Banned for mistaking me for someone who would shack up with 7 men!

Stone

Banned for not appreciating dwarfs!

Anesa

Banned for being such a Dwarf sympathizer! (or...is that "empathize"?)  ;P

Story Tale

Bans you both for thinking its the dwarf part and not the SEVEN men part I have a problem with. :P

Anesa

Banned for not appreciating the number seven!  ;P

Stone

Banned for not appreciating the number 3.

Anesa