Academy of The Extraordinarily Gifted aka AEG - Interest Check

Started by MaverickKane, June 21, 2013, 08:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Quote from: Snickerz on June 21, 2013, 11:40:04 AM
Trusting people to be smart is important with role play, otherwise it sucks all the fun out of it. If for some reason Mr Apygoos gets out of hand he will certainly get his hand slapped. Kremson and I did just leave a role play and started our own because people were treating the role play like military boot camp, we do not wish to do that with our role play and therefore will not.

Well said Snickerz.

apygoos

going with Arkane btw, so now just to make a character sheet..ill get to that soon enough.

Snickerz

Quote from: apygoos on June 21, 2013, 11:56:39 AM
going with Arkane btw, so now just to make a character sheet..ill get to that soon enough.

Take your time darlin, there's no real rush, and thank you. :-)

kckolbe

I tend to prefer more tangible limits, so this may not be my kinda game.  Best of luck.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Snickerz

Thank you. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Snickerz

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 21, 2013, 01:10:20 PM
I want in!

You're welcome to my dear. :-) ooc thread and character thread are in first post. :-)

Strifesblaze7

Snickerz

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 21, 2013, 01:12:43 PM
Woohoo!!!!

Can I use Jacque?

Yes sir you can, you may need to add a few more details to his profile though, we have a few added things on our guide.

Strifesblaze7

Snickerz

Oldknight

just want to double check characters without parents whom are x-men are fine too correct?

Snickerz

Quote from: Tenshinhan on June 21, 2013, 03:56:07 PM
just want to double check characters without parents whom are x-men are fine too correct?

Yes, your character does not have to be in any way shape or form related to a previous x-men.

Oldknight

Quote from: Snickerz on June 21, 2013, 04:02:21 PM
Yes, your character does not have to be in any way shape or form related to a previous x-men.

oh good, I will see about putting together something then  ^_^

Snickerz

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Snickerz

Sounds great. Please feel free to join us in our ooc thread. :-)

LamentingQuill

MaverickKane

Check out our Character Sheet Forum and fill out the details we have laid out for Lily and bring her. We have been waiting for you Quill!

Snickerz

Quote from: Kremsonbryar on June 21, 2013, 09:08:17 PM
Check out our Character Sheet Forum and fill out the details we have laid out for Lily and bring her. We have been waiting for you Quill!

Yes we have. :-) Links are at the front of top of this thread.

TheVillain

Won't be able to get to anything better then a cellphone for a while, but do have an idea for a character.

Basic Idea - An engineer by day that was secretly a Halloween themed bankrobbing supervillain by night named Samhain, Henry Rogers was brought to the AEG as a faculty member as part of a legal deal with the x-men when one of his inventions was discovered to make mutants (or anyone else for that matter) invisible to Sentinels. Is now literially the only person for hundreds of miles without any superpowers.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Snickerz

Quote from: TheVillain on June 22, 2013, 12:40:05 AM
Won't be able to get to anything better then a cellphone for a while, but do have an idea for a character.

Basic Idea - An engineer by day that was secretly a Halloween themed bankrobbing supervillain by night named Samhain, Henry Rogers was brought to the AEG as a faculty member as part of a legal deal with the x-men when one of his inventions was discovered to make mutants (or anyone else for that matter) invisible to Sentinels. Is now literially the only person for hundreds of miles without any superpowers.

Well the islands of Hawaii are still occupied my non mutants... What exactly would his job be? I'm a tad confused.

TheVillain

Mostly a teacher in science, engineering, and human-mutant interaction courses plus a weapons/defense systems designer for the academy.

The tech guru, in other words.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

MaverickKane

Quote from: TheVillain on June 22, 2013, 12:47:28 AM
Mostly a teacher in science, engineering, and human-mutant interaction courses plus a weapons/defense systems designer for the academy.

Make out your character sheet and let us see it? -points up- The character sheet thread is linked up there on the first post of the first page

Snickerz

Quote from: TheVillain on June 22, 2013, 12:47:28 AM
Quote from: Kremsonbryar on June 22, 2013, 12:56:22 AM
Make out your character sheet and let us see it? -points up- The character sheet thread is linked up there on the first post of the first page
Yes, as Kremson said. :-) You can either PM it or post it in the threat, the choice is yours, we look at them either way. Then we can make an informed decision.