News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Attack of the Kiler Avatar!

Started by BentNotBroken, June 18, 2008, 02:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentNotBroken

Help please :) I put a picture in my Signature on my profile. I changed it to Avatar size so that it would be small enough to be within the rules. But its still Large as hell on my Signature. What do i do? I'd like to keep it on there, but how to I make it so it changes to smaller?

Xillen

Refresh the page? Delete the cache? It's of decent size now, but perhaps your browser still remembers the old big one, and since it has a picture, it's not going to bother checking for a new picture.

BentNotBroken

thanks xillen! :) that worked. I cleared my cache and signed back in :)

Xillen

You're welcome. :)

Seems like photobucket returned working again as well. Probably was a DNS error.

I did likeyour original avatar more, though :P

Greetings, Xillen.

Paradox

Yeah same here. It's a nice drawing, but that girl seems a bit...young.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

BentNotBroken

I dnt think she seems too young at all. She looks a lil older int he original picture. Its hard to tell with it being that small.

Xillen

She doesn't strike me as too young. Just not my taste :P

BentNotBroken

Xillen

Heh, your avatar represents you, so you should pick whatever you want yourself, not adjust yourself to us!

And I must've missed this avatar. I thought it was the woman on the bed. My fault :(

This after all this work you went through this afternoon? :P

And I'm still wondering if you would (referring to your avatar text) :P

Greetings, Xillen.

ShrowdedPoet

I liked the one with the tats. . .it was hot.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Paradox

Yeah I thought it was the bed woman too.

Still, Xillen is right. Your avatar is yours to choose. Don't let us sway your decision on it.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

BentNotBroken

Yeah i know it's mine to choose, I just like to hear everyoe's opinions. I dont' want to be the only one that thinkks's its hot :)

Paradox

Hahaha, the face that your current avatar is making matches the quote just beneath it wonderfully.

Xillen

Indeed, you're so right there :P

Though with her current avatar, I'd expect something like "HECK NO!" to follow after.