Why Carnt Marvel animation get it together?

Started by VoluptuousVixen, June 26, 2014, 02:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

When you say 'prior', how far back are you considering relevant?  There was the Incredible Hulk series with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno (also followed up by a number of movies, including one with Thor), and a couple of Captain America movies with Reb Brown.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mathim

I'm talking stuff like the Adam West version of Batman, and I think there was also a short-lived TV show of The Flash. But as for more modern stuff, DC is in the lead, isn't it, in terms of volume at least?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Chris Brady

Quote from: Mathim on July 12, 2014, 01:25:46 PM
I'm talking stuff like the Adam West version of Batman, and I think there was also a short-lived TV show of The Flash. But as for more modern stuff, DC is in the lead, isn't it, in terms of volume at least?
In the last ten years, yes, DC's live action stuff on cable TV has outpaced anything Marvel have put out on the same medium.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Ebb

Quote from: Oniya on July 11, 2014, 07:25:12 PM
There was the Incredible Hulk series with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno (also followed up by a number of movies, including one with Thor)

Best show ever.

At the risk of derailing: 131 Ways To Make Dr. David Banner Angry