Michael Corvus

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Nana

ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michael Corvus

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Nana

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Nana

Starfall Smiting Prince

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Starfall Smiting Prince

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Nana

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Endorphin

Nana

The Clown Prince

Endorphin

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

The Clown Prince