[M Seeking F] Me's Meaningful Meanderings (1 Story Available)

Started by Me3000, October 19, 2015, 08:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me3000

Currently filled roleplay capacity:
  • 6 works
  • 3 works on hold

Currently open to requests.

You can find me on E's Discord server if you search for my forum name.

"Meaningful" meaning I'm looking for people who appreciate substance in writing. Adult elements are all well and good, but I'm looking for individuals who are willing to commit to more than just literary smut... most of the time. If we create a story together, plot, character/story development, and action are mandatory. Smut without the aforementioned is boring to me, unless it is for a ONE-SHOT CRAVING. Otherwise I will list the post as a STORY. I no longer write character sheets and back story, as I prefer to flesh out my characters in OOC and postings, but do not mind if you choose to do so. I do not use face claims unless specifically requested, but I do not mind if you do so. Breathing life into our roles with pre-writing is a must. This takes the form of constant back and forth OOC communication.

My writing samples (Opening Posts):

If you see anything you like in my request posts or writing samples, please take a look at my O/O.

See below posts for my musings as of late...
Me3000's O/O
In Winter we all hide away, can the Summer come out to play?
'Cause We're sitting in the Solstice, I promised You that day.
Mother Nature sing to Us Your favorite song,
Serenade Me, serenade Me, 'till I'm dead and gone.
O' Father Time, You've turned on Us
The Sand It flows, I can't escape It, can't escape It,
I've grown old. - Valiant Hearts

Me3000

{Story Taken}

Experimenting with Horror - STORY
Modern, Supernatural, Horror

This is an open-ended request, as I expect to be throwing ideas against the wall and seeing what sticks (much like I'm throwing this idea). I've always loved embarking on horror experiences, mostly with video games, movies, and TV shows, but I'm not very experienced with horror from a reading or writing perspective. So, this is my attempt to change that.

I have a general idea for a horror pairing and story, details to be determined, so I'll shoot my shot on E and see if anyone bites.

The Setting:

Initially I expect this will be a modern low-fantasy setting. The level of how modern/fantastical the elements we use will be determined upon hashing out details with a potential writing partner. I'm very flexible with settings, so everything is up for discussion. The topic of having some fantasy elements in the story is, however, non-negotiable, as will be explained with the pairing.

The Pairing:

MC - I will be playing what is best described as a living-shadow-monster. Vaguely reminiscent of a person, but definitely not anything resembling a human being. Embodying the fantastical magical creature that my pawn will be (Undead? Demon? Ghost? Devil? Undead demon ghost devil? I guess we'll find out together!), MC will (super)naturally be capable of some weird shit, to the content (or discontent) of anyone who entangles with it. MC will innately have altered preconceptions of reality, morality, and mortality. I will do my best to remind you that it is, indeed, not a human. Or something living. Or something that resides in the same plane of existence as us, for that matter. Is it the projection of some eldritch space horror into our frailly, cobbled together mortal world, that runs mostly on meaty bags of flesh? Or is it merely the manifestation of human emotions gone awry? Who knows!

YC - You will be playing a normal human woman (or not so normal, given that you've garnered the attention of an abomination of reality), that one day finds herself with an imaginary friend. Only that the imaginary friend turns out to be not-so-imaginary, and she will have to come to grips with the fact that she now has a malevolent, shadowy specter for a housemate. I generally don't like putting words in my partner's mouth, so I will leave specifics up to you. Specifics that we can discuss in PM, if all that I put so far piques your interest. But generally, this woman should not exactly be a good individual. In either nature or frame of mind. She should have flaws. Big flaws. Grandiose flaws even! Pile 'em on, if that's your style, and make her a whole-ass fucked-up scrapbook of ne'er-do-well qualities. Or go lightly and make her have one or two giant thorns in her ass, that she just can't seem to get rid of, no matter how hard she tries. Extra points for skeptical and nihilistic qualities. All that I ask is that she be a functioning member of society. To what degree of "functioning" she turns out to be, as well as to what degree she is involved with the supernatural already, I'll leave to you. But in general, she should own a house/apartment, car, and is independent.

The Plot:

This will unravel as you mold your character to your preferences. I can, however, provide a crude outline of a starting plot.

YC, living alone and cut-off from any meaningful human contact, finds herself in a rut of some really bad, no-good chains of events. Mental? Legal? Financial? All-of-the-above, and some more? Sure. Build your menagerie of catastrophes, and then watch it come crumbling down. Only that the funhouse slide to the bottom of the rusty trashcan that is her soul isn't what it seems, as she eventually begins to... see things? It begins with shadows out of the corner of her eye... misplaced furniture... cracked windows... photos with missing faces. Then it spreads to her auditory sense, as she hears inexplicable sounds in the dead of the night when she should be alone... something calling her name with no identifiable source. Then finally her sense of smell and taste goes, manipulated by something that's not-so-quite inside her head. MC gathers strength in her self-diagnosed psychosis, and thoroughly rings her through a carnival of ghastly tom-fuckery. This all eventually culminates with an, understatedly, uneasy coexistence, with the wraith that seems to have taken up residence in her home. Deprived of all physical manners to escape or be rid of the otherworldly threat, in order to stay alive, or even more difficult, to stay sane, she will have to muster all of her willpower to attempt to outwit it. Anything can be bargained with, no matter its unearthly attributes... can it?

If you made it this far, congratulations! And if you have even an inkling of interest in this experimental setting, by all means, shoot me a PM. Obviously, this will include sexual elements, but I expect it might be lighter in quantity. Though I do love my smut, so don't expect it to be lacking in quality. Speaking of smut, pay a visit to my Adult's request thread post in my signature, which functions as an On/Off's thread, to get to know my overarching preferences better. I aim to provide a psychological horror misadventure experience, lined with ooey-gooey shadow monster BF detailing sprinkled in.

And there's my shot. Signing off!
Me3000's O/O

Me3000

{Story Available}

Incest and Implants - STORY
Far-Future, Space, Cyberpunk

I've been wanting to do a story like this for a while. The incest part of the story will be between a big brother (MC) and his little sister (YC). Now that that's out of the way, I will continue to the world building.

The Setting:
As hinted in the title, we will use far future, cyberpunk, semi-dystopia for our setting. Cybernetics and rampant corporations, as well as a corrupt government and a highly marginalized society will be commonplace. As for the far future aspect, space travel will also be highly involved in the setting. Having obtained the means to faster-than-light-travel many millenniums ago, humanity now has extended its influence to the stars. Now, after the solar exodus of Earth has taken place in the distant past, humanity has colonized innumerable planets in the Milky Way galaxy. All forms of intelligent xeno life have been eradicated, paving the way for good ole humanity to flourish. With all external threats vanquished in the face of unrelenting firepower, humanity now turns its external strive for its existence inwards. Now in complete governing of itself, humanity will be host to a multitude of capitalist ventures gone awry. Giga-corporations own virtually all aspects of human life. With untold trillions of humans inhabiting the galaxy, planets of Utopias and Dystopias alike dot the cosmos. We will drop our pair into the end of a technological golden age.

The Pairing:

MC - The Brother. I will play a stoic, somewhat reserved, solo hitman. Working for the most technologically advanced corporation known, he will be one of the top wet work operatives owned by the corporation. Cleaning and intelligence gathering will be his game, as he is a master manipulator of people and data. Being a crony of the Giga-corp, he will also have access to a swathe of perks, due to his outstanding reputation with the company. He retains most of his freedom, as he had proven himself time and time again to the company, with his efficiency and tact with delicate matters. He owns his own starship, has access to the best of the best of cybernetics and technology, and is in contact with an array of useful individuals. He is mentally sound, as much as an interstellar assassin could be, and even has a soft spot for the marginalized in society. He sees himself as simple man, trying to make his own way in the galaxy. Though he is also prideful of his reputation, and honestly believes that capitalism has been a boon to humanity as a whole, no matter what evils it is capable of. He finds himself at odds with his line of work on some nights, but manages to push the negative thoughts aside, drowning them out with the thrill of accepting new and emerging challenges with each contract he undertakes.

YC - The Sister. Specifics will be up to you, but I will give an outline for her character. You will play the role of the hitman's little sister. She too will be skilled in many aspects but lacks in the physical capabilities of her big brother. Making up for their skill gap in some things, she will be a highly sought after technology guru. Where he finds ways to raze a building to the ground, she employs technology and subtlety to take control of everything that is capable of being hacked. Going off of the archetype of a netrunner, she will be a master of harnessing humanity's greatest inventions and making them dance to any tune she wants. Unlike her brother, however, she is not owned by any corporation, and is a freelance, deep space vigilante. I will leave the nature of her affiliations up to you, but I ask that you keep them loose and mostly not concrete. In contrast to her brother, she will be sanguine, arrogant, and is loose with the rules. The two will constantly be infighting, their personalities butting heads on most issues, but she also has a brother complex. They both love each other deeply, but she will be the one that is a loose cannon when it comes to her brother. She will try her hardest to involve herself with all aspects of her brother's life, whether he likes it or not, and is deeply jealous of any social ties he manages to create. She will be a brat at heart and uses whatever advantages she can get to manipulate her way into his life. She is impulsive, not thinking ahead in many of her actions, yet still somehow manages to come out on top. She would like to act dominant over her brother most of the times, but once she gets her way, she is submissive to his will. As long as that domination is over her.

The Plot:

As stated in the setting, we will drop the two into the tail end of a technological golden age for humanity. MC has managed to claw his way to the top of the corporate ladder as one of the best assassins known galactically. All the while YC has been busy behind the scenes, pulling strings as she wishes. They had been apart for some time, yet long for each other's embrace on the coldest of nights. Both having just finished up with morally dubious contracts, she finds herself in his sector of the galaxy. She always knows where he is and is much akin to being his familiar stalker. The two will reunite in his apartment, YC having tricked the building's security into letting her in, and she proceeds to make herself at home. They will begin their usual spat, him mostly looking out for her safety, and her harnessing her brat nature to make everything about her. Things might even get physical, as they both have held tensions that run deep into their souls. After their reunion, we will discuss where to go from there. I have many ideas that could be good, but I will leave the specifics up to our discussions.

I am mainly a story-building enjoyer and like to take my stories in the direction of plot and character development, over most things. But given the nature of closeness between the pair, I also hope to keep a good ratio of smut brewing between the characters. We can discuss our likes and dislikes if you decide that this story sounds interesting to you, but in the meantime, check out my Adult Requests thread in my signature, to get a better idea of things that I like.
Me3000's O/O

Me3000

{Story Taken}

The Hero of Turmoil and the Villainess of Entropy - STORY
High Fantasy

The idea of this plot takes me back a long while. Specifically, the idea of MC, but more about him later. I've always liked the idea of the Hero bedding the Villainess, so that will be the main takeaway of this story. This story will be mostly vanilla, but I have ideas to make it a bit spicier in the kink department. I'm always open for discussing personal preferences, and what we would like to see happen between the pairing. I know what I like, and won't be afraid to take liberties with MC, as long as it fits the bill of the pairing.

The Setting:

The setting we will use will be a typical high-fantasy setting. This is a mostly original setting, so we can make use of our own individual creativities to write-in what we'd like to expect from the world. Magic may or may not prevalent. It doesn't really matter what role magic takes on in the grand scheme of things, but magic will definitely be present. Fantasy races may or may not also be prevalent, but they will also definitely be present. The technology level of societies will also be open to discussion. Medieval-esque? Sure. Steam and electricity? Also plausible. We will not, however, be using anything that exceeds the industrial revolution in terms of tech, so modern fantasy is out of the question. The only constant that we will stay with is that the world has been reborn innumerable times before our story takes place. Be it through cataclysms, or large migrations, the world is an ancient place that has seen its fair share of turmoil.

The Pairing:

MC - The Hero of Turmoil. (As a template for this character, his origin story would be the events of the original "Fable" protagonist.) He is an immortal human, his story all but lost to time, who has borne witness to the constant rise and fall of civilizations. He has not kept track of his age, but it well over spans multiple millenniums. He has been to many worlds, both mundane and ethereal, has slain evils, both mortal and immortal, and has seen the birth and death of deities and devils alike. Now, with his story over and long since forgotten, he carries the weight of his deeds as he wanders between worlds. His status has ascended fable and myth, and he is as much a part of the earth as the wind or the ocean. Being a Hero, he is a paragon of virtue, and aligns with being true good. Should no Hero rise from the earth, to face the turmoil that any new-age evil brings to the world at the time, he emerges from the shadows, to lead nations and men against the tides of despair. And once the world has been brought back into balance, he simply disappears from history, retiring to his position as mankind's silent sentinel. Being immortal does not exempt him from being human, however. He still has flaws and can make mistakes. He is a womanizer, and a notorious lady's man. Though, he is incapable, as far as he can tell, of naturally making offspring. As a result, his legacy cannot be passed down to a next generation. He is also an alcoholic. Partaking in hedonistic debauchery is a norm for him, in his off centuries of not being needed to save the world. He also has a ruthless streak for corruption. Having suffered at the hands of lawful evil, he makes it his personal vendetta of rooting out those who would abuse their power. He has more sympathy for those who are naturally evil, than for those who use power as a means to harbor tyranny in the name of the "greater good."

YC - The Villainess of Entropy. I like my partners to be creative with their own characters, but I will provide guidelines to how I'd like her to be. Be she a demon queen, a devil made manifest, or something entirely different, I will leave the specifics up to you. She is very powerful, very evil, and has made her presence known to the world. She may be a leader of many or a solo threat, but in the end, she provides a very real existential crisis to the balance of the realm. She may come from another dimension, or simply rose from the earth to wreak havoc among her fellow denizens of the world. Her motivations may be esoteric, as she wishes to conquer and destroy all that opposes her, to make them worship her as a goddess, or she simply harbors hate for the very society that has marginalized her for a very long time. But I don't like one-dimensional characters, so I ask that she too have flaws. These flaws would, what I would assume, make it easier for the pair to fall for each other, as it would take a lot for the pair to bring themselves to liking one another. Maybe she can be swayed to being less of a vengeful bitch and find a flicker of compassion in her evil heart. Or she simply finds relatability to another immortal being that has, against all odds, not fallen into the clutches of malicious pathology. In the end we have to get a, otherwise unlikable, pair to like each other, but I won't shy away from a challenge.

The Plot:

I love slow burns, but I realize that they may not be for everyone. Optimally, I'd like to begin with YC's origin story, as she begins to make herself known to the world. And as a result, MC will be in his silent sentinel phase, and basically being a wandering, constantly drunk "monk," who observes the world through the eyes of a mere mortal. Eventually, we will bring the pair together for their first interaction. Going on this route, they will be total unknowns, and garner first opinions of each other in the process. But, if we want to go with a not-so-slow burn route, we can have YC in the midst of causing chaos in the realm. MC, as a result of having not observed a rising hero amidst the mortal population, emerges from the shadows to be the light in the coming darkness. They would know of each other here, but not have interacted with each other on a personal level. Either is good for me, so I will leave the specifics up to discussion.

I am a story builder, so I love to spend time with exposition and tension building. But, given MC's weakness for the opposite sex, he would be hard pressed to not flirt with the enemy. I like me some smut, so if we decide to go that route right off the bat, it wouldn't be out of character for the pair. So, let's see what antics the Hero of Turmoil and the Villainess of Entropy will get themselves into.
Me3000's O/O

Me3000

{Applications Closed}

Selective Lineage: A Modern Breeding Program - ONE-SHOT CRAVING
Modern

This request is a more smut driven plot, as opposed to my usual story-telling drive to RP. As a result, this will be a one-shot pairing, as I don't have many thoughts on how we could expand it past the porn-esque aspect of the initial pairing. Though, I am always down for discussing more, and love brainstorming. So, if we like how things turn out initially, we can muse on how to expand it. This is a quick and dirty craving of mine, that mainly features breeding, emotionless sex, prostitution, public use, maledom, and possibly non/dub-con as kinks.

The Setting:

We will use a stock standard modern setting, with a twist. The twist is that although we use a modern setting, the morals of Western society will be skewed heavily. As the elite flaunter their wealth in their ivory skyscrapers and mansions, a carnal trend has taken hold of the wealthy and powerful. And that trend is selective lineage breeding. At the coming of age, usually 18 - 21, daughters of the affluent are expected to produce children of strong genes, strengthening their lines. As a result, a booming business has cropped up of male breeders, who hold the job as high-value escorts, paid for handsomely by the rich, with their sole job being to impregnate rich women. This is all a business transaction, as the men are little more than prostitutes, handpicked by these agencies for their outstanding genetic traits, be it physical, mental, or otherwise. Being tied to controlling families, the women in question also have little say in the matter, as societal and familial pressure keeps them from acting out. Some of those rich enough even hire multiple men to attend to one woman, as they have the pick of the lot of human cattle. This practice is also heavily advertised in the media, giving the porn industry a whole new trend to capitalize on, as celebrity gossip ends up leading back to who the best breeders are.

The Pairing:

MC - I will be playing a male breeder (or possibly multiple) who is a top asset for a lucrative and highly renowned breeding agency. Being a top asset, he will be at the peak of physical condition and highly sought after among the most affluent. I like to flesh my characters out during writing, so I will build on his personality as I write to fit the pair.

YC - You will be playing a daughter of an exceedingly prosperous, old money family, who has just come of age. She will be fully expected to take part in the latest craze in society and be forced into a contract with the breeding agency by her parents. I expect her to be a girl-next-door type character, but not totally naive and deaf to the world around her. I will let you flesh out her character more to your liking, but I will award major points for brat-like characteristics. She is the daughter of a tycoon, after all, and should be highly privileged.

The Plot:

As YC is thrust into the world of adulthood, her parents dive headlong into the carnal trend that is sweeping through society. They start off by making a contract with MC's agency and set the two up with a schedule of casual encounters. She won't have much say in the matter, being her parent's model girl, and is expected to keep a steady flow of daily sessions with her assigned breeder. This will take priority in her life, so she may go about doing things she wants do to, while he is around performing his job. Things will start off emotionless and may even be reluctant on her part at first, but emotional ties to their emotionless encounters may form, as they get to know one another. And if she is not taking part in her sessions as enthusiastically as planned by her family, they may even higher more breeders to attend to her.

I will emphasize the one-shot aspect of this story again, as I really haven't though too much ahead of the initial setup. I fully support communication and brainstorming with my partners, so if we both decide on a course of action to take, additional drama to add, or a new plot point that we come up with together, I will be all for compromising.
Me3000's O/O

Me3000

{Story Taken}

The Roman Eagle and the Spartan Noblewoman - STORY
Greco-Roman Historical, Alternate Timeline, Low-Fantasy

As a proud owner of the label Romaboo, I have an ungodly obsession with the idea of Rome in antiquity. Particularly the time periods of the Republic and Early/Pax Romana Empire. This setting will also garner inspiration from the Rome portrayed in 'Ryse: Son of Rome,' as I absolutely loved the aesthetics of that game. This is a plot I've had a craving for a while, and I would like to put it out there for anyone who shares even a little bit of my craving. As of now, I expect it to be vanilla smut-wise, but I am always open for exploring kinks. Please refer to my O/O for my general preferences. If we share kinks in common, then I won't be opposed to slapping them in, granted that they fit the bill. General kinks I would like to include regardless are: age difference, size difference, and maledom.

The Setting:

We will use an alternate history, low-fantasy, Greco-Roman antiquity setting. I emphasize the low-fantasy part of this. I love fantasy and all of its flavors, but I think that this setting will benefit from being very low in its fantastical elements. Magic would be virtually unheard of to the common man, but in few elite sects and behind closed doors, whispers of the fantastical takes place. In the form of sheltered rumors and conjecture. The alternate history aspect comes into play with the nation of the Roman Republic sharing a dominating, and prosperous alliance with the Spartan Empire. Sparta in this timeline grew to be more than a simple nation-city, and dominates much of the Eastern Mediterranean, owning much of the territory that the real-life Eastern Roman Empire did, at its height of power. That being said, Rome and Sparta are the superpowers of the ancient world and experience a cultural renaissance, that is not beleaguered with constant conflict and strife, as their respective warrior cultures would make them out to be normally. War is still amidst the human population of the old world, but it takes place far on the Eastern and Northern borders of the dual empires. The heartlands of the empires are all what you'd expect from the ancient Rome of history, but without the constant power struggles of ambitious men. Pax falls over the combined banners of Roman and Spartan rulership.

The Pairing:

MC - I will be playing a veteran legionnaire Centurion of Rome's war machine. Having served his mandatory twenty years, he remained in the legions to serve as an Evocatus and a Primus Pilus of a veteran, frontline legion for an additional five years. After his last tour in the Brittania ends, his legion returns to Rome and disbands as tradition, but he is called upon to serve further. Taking note of his exemplary leadership and soldiery, the Consul himself demands he serve as a Centurion to his Praetorian guard (Praetorians in this setting aren't the backstabbing and murderous thugs history knows them as, and they more live up to the reputation of their badass name). With no other choice but to accept, MC will be enrolled as an experienced Praetorian Centurion to help keep the other members of the guard in shape. Settling more into an administrative role now, as opposed to a wartime one, he enjoys his retirement in keeping watch over the Consul and his family members. He will align with true neutral, as his longer life, and multiple brushes with death, have led him into forming a highly practical mindset. He will be a neat freak and an outstanding soldier, who adheres to protocol and tradition. He will have a bit of a hedonist streak on some occasions, but also practices a relaxed form of stoicism. Duty to the Eagle was a majority of his adulthood life, so he believes in true Roman virtues, and is an upstanding citizen. Having been in charge of younger men for so long, he will also command an air of unchallenged authority and domination over those younger than him. He is highly disciplined, well educated, and very worldly. He believes in duty, honor, and taking responsibility for one's own actions, as well as the actions of those he leads over. Having dedicated his life to the legions, he will also be fairly unexperienced in love, but will know some of his way around women.

YC - You will be playing a noblewoman of the Spartan Empire. Her rank of nobility will be determined by you, but I ask that you make her as a person of moderate to high importance. She can be a princess, a priestess, or a highly respected daughter of a venerated clan. I will let you decide her title, and how you want her to play the part of her import to the Empire. She may be a warrior woman, as I have a love for tomboy women. She will be relatively young, 18 to 26 as a loose guide, but also very worldly, knowledgeable of social circles, and well educated. Her alignment I will leave to you. I will leave a majority of her personality and physical traits up to you, but I ask that you keep the above in mind. The kicker for this character will be the manifestation of her powers. Since she was very young, she has been able to summon mystical powers at her fingertips and discovered her ability to harness magic. Something that is relatively unheard of. Her family, as a result, has kept her in a very sheltered state, for fear of her being exploited by others, or causing havoc in public. That does not mean she should be a sheltered girl, however. She would have still gotten up to the usual hijinks that any noble girl her age would, just with the added addition of her arcane nature at her side. I will leave the extent her magical abilities up for you decide, but I must emphasize again that I would like this to be a low fantasy setting. Keep her magic to a minimum, but definitely do not restrain your creativity. Go wild with it, in fact. I encourage it! Just be mindful that magic is an anomalous enigma, and that 99.9% of people in the world live their full lives without ever having heard of magic, and we should be fine. She should also be single, not be betrothed to any man, and lack suitors (her family's way of sheltering her).

The Plot:

We will begin with MC visiting YC's villa in Greece. His posting as part of the Consul's Praetorian guard has taken him to Greece, as the leader of the Praetorian detail in charge of one of the Consul's daughters. The daughter won't be a major character, so she can be there to do fuck all for all I care. She may even be friends with YC or not. Posting up as the Consul's security, MC takes over the matters of the villa's security personally and is given the rights to do so by the head of the house. The daughter will be there for as long as she wants to be there, practically being royalty, and enjoys the Greek culture, so this will give our characters ample time to have interactions. I envision the beginning of the story to take on a weird combination of slice-of-life mixed with Greco-Roman antiquity. Later down the road, possibly after our characters have started either dating or having a taboo love affair, we can discuss how to through curveballs at the pair. I always love discussing my RPs in chat, so if anything here catches your eye please do head on over to my O/O to learn more about me.

Λ ROMA INVICTA Λ
Me3000's O/O