Dancing Blades (Seeking female character)

Started by Villain, July 11, 2011, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Dancing Blades
In an ancient kingdom there lives an accomplished swords man by the name of Ragner. He is respected by the majority of the kingdom as one of the finest in sword play, the other part of the majority consider him arrogant, undignified and a pest. Although his skills are commendable many people find him irritating due to his manners.
One day a representative from a foreign country arrives at the kingdom. She approaches the castle steps and meets with the king. They are quick to discuss political matters and soon the representative is treated as an honored guest in the kingdom.
However soon it becomes apparent to Ragner that the woman knows her way around a sword. Intrigued by the mysterious woman Ragner tries to test both the woman's character and skills in sword.
What will come of this encounter? Will they end up hating each other? Or will their shared interest in blades bring them together?

Looking for someone to play the female character, if you are interested or have any questions then let me know.

Update: This has now been filled

jazz

Sounds interesting.  I am very intrigued
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Villain

I'm afraid this game has been filled but if I do this again I'll let you know :)