The Lone Wolf's Howl

Started by WolfWhisper, July 13, 2011, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfWhisper

To start off I like people who can write more than a few lines. I prefer to have about two paragraphs at least. One liners just make me wonder if anyone can really release their true potential. Each of my topics will be in a category that I like. It may not be spectacular like all the other things I've seen and that just cause I'm to lazy to make it any better. I am fairly active and will post when I can. I do threads or PM.

BOLD - Characters I Play
Italicized - What I really want to play

~*X-Men Reunion*~ AU First Class
Characters: Erik x Charles
Settings: Fall - 1964 - Romance // Comfort - Long Term Role-Play

Plot -
After two long years of the events on the Cuban Missile Crisis. Charles was missing his old friend Erik and was wondering if his friend never left if they would have had something more than friendship.  He remembers the incident like it happened only the night before. He also remembers how much work he did to not lose his legs. One night in fall Charles walks at a park and happens to run into his old friend.

~*A Carpathian Story*~
Character: OC x OC
Setting: Romania - Winter - Romance/Protection
Female x Male

Plot -
Character One is a Carpathian Male who has been searching for his other half for centuries now. Danille is an Army American Soldier that just recently got back from deployment and is in America. She never felt quite whole throughout her life like she was missing something. She never tried to figure out what she was missing due to her stubborn side on dating. She decides to take a visit to Romania's Carpathian Mountains not knowing who or what she was going to run into. This is where Character One comes in and finds her walking the Carpathian Mountain's trail unaware of the dangers that lead around them.

~*Fantasy*~
Vampire & Werewolf - Female/Male *Werewolf turns into a actual wolf*
Vampire & Vampire - Female/Female or Female/Male
Human & Vampire - Female/Female or Male/Female or Male/Male
Human & Werewolf - Female/Male

~*Real Life*~
Doctor & Doctor - F/F or M/F or M/M
Doctor & Nurse - F/M or F/F or M/M
Nurse & Nurse - F/F or M/M
Teacher & Student - M/F or F/F or M/M
Drill Sargent & Soldier - M/F
"No matter how many lives I live.... I will never forget