A romantic triangle (need 2 Fs)

Started by snowleo84, June 09, 2013, 02:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleo84

Looking for two ladies for a heady FFM romance.

John & Jane (names are just placeholders) have been concerned about Jane's cousin Eva, who got divorced recently. They can sense her loneliness, and want to make sure she knows they're there for her. But there's something else they've been thinking about Eva - about how they'd love to try a threesome with her. She likes them both & they both like her, so it would seem like the best fit for such a thing. They decide to take her out for dinner one night, and somehow bring up their naughty ideas into the conversation. That's where the RP will start.
They have a good time that evening (although maybe they don't go all the way with her the first night), and they like it. She likes it too. Over next few weeks, they spend more and more time together, trying new things and getting closer to each other over time. Maybe jealousies develop (perhaps John & Eva catch up sometimes without letting Jane know), and the relationships are all tested, before settling into a perfectly stable love triangle.

PM me if you have any thoughts about how to build up on this basic premise.

Sarah Morgan

I'd be interested in this, preferably playing the woman the married couple invite to join them.  I'll send you a PM too, just in case you might not have this thread bookmarked.