Justice League rpg.

Started by VoluptuousVixen, March 21, 2011, 06:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Hey guys, ive been thinking this one over. And to put it simply, so many Xmen rpgs are on this forum.
And so many more on the inrternet, I honestly dont know HOW to make this one any differnt.
HOWEVER, how many of you guys follow DC comics?

Beacuse im thinking more and more of a darker Justice League rpg. That is slightly more realistic.
Takeing elements from comics like Batman Robin all Star, The Dark Knight returns/Strikes Again, Justice League Earth 2, Superman all Star,
Justice League year one....

Createing a darker verse.
For example haveing them based in the Watchtower in Metropolis (akin to the Birds of Parey Clocktower)
Im trying to coax a Superman player. Im hopeing my friend Russ will take on Batman and Id like to fill out Dianas Bra as Wonder Woman.
I know a young lady on here plays The Huntress and a classic Green Lantern/Alan Scott player.

SO any intrest in characters such as Hawkman, Black Canary, Martin Manhunter, The Flash, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Aqua-Man, Vixen, Hawkgirl, etc etc...

Ive started out plotting a potential storyline/Villan for the League to face first.
Seriously what are youre thoughts

LadyDiscord

I'm Game!! Put me down for Black Canary or The Huntress  or Vixen and for a little inspiration..

Justice League of America Tribute - We Salute You
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Acid Lips

it's it possible to make original characters?

Rune

I would be interested in playing Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, Starfire or Power Girl.

RubySlippers

Catwoman, meowwwww baby.

She was not always a villian she was a heroine to adding in some cat-themed gadgets plus her car the classic Cat-illac get it we should be good to go.

Her primary weapon will still be her whip though, amazing athletic prowess and martial arts but adding in some gadgets I'm sure Batman would set her up if she plays nice with some gadgets from his special tach guy.

Come on hot gal in a tight outfit and holding a whip that can get into anyplace with security has to be a good thing.

Urbanzorro

I'm assuming you're only looking for heroes? Either way I'm interested just want to know what the limits on who I can be are.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

NosCorventius

REpost From X-men Thread: I'd be in for Olliver Queen(Green Arrow) or Jon Jonnz (John Jones/Martian Manhunter).... Maybe take a few villians off you as well if you need me to (Brainiac or Lex and The Joker Or Ra's Al Ghoul, perhaps.)

LadyDiscord

Oohhh more people.I wouldn't mind playing a villain myself....*ponders*
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Laughing Hyena

I'll go with the Flash, the heart of the Justice League.

Acid Lips

I have no idea about the girls of justice league besides hawkgirl and wonderwoman but I wish you luck in this rp ^^

Mr Self Destruct

I'll take on the role of Superman or Batman if you still need them. I like the grittier, more realistic take on the Justice League, but does that extend to powers as well? For example, what if Big Blue's powers are a result of some chemical concoction cooked up by Cadmus that only affects those with Kryptonian DNA? Supes would be a super human junkie, adding to the darker elements of a JLA gone Watchmen style game.  If not, what power level are we talking with the more suped up heroes?

RubySlippers

Well I plan to have Catwoman if that is ok with classic cat themed gadgets and some new toys, but still give her a whip and mastery of various skills anytime the tools are to let her up the game against tougher opponents.

Right now an special cat suit, cat's whiskers (entangling microwire device), intrusion assistance technology devices, a black robotic puma and some other things. Whatever hunky Batman and JL support can make for her.

VoluptuousVixen

Hello all. Im very excited to see the responce from you guys.
My apoloigise for my adsence but ive just moved flats and im waiting for my internet connection to be transferrd.
However im at a friends currently and can check emails via the liberary ore hopefully on my new phone.
All in all I dont want you thinking that ive suddenly lost intrest ertc etc..

So in terms of the story, kinda of a Justice League year one feel.
Except things are going to be much darker and more realistic, characters can die...etc...

I really want input from you guys, what you think works in terms of characteriseation and storylines.
Lady Discord has offerd her hand as GM and I would like to accept. But im getting the impression you all are going to be pitching in.

Im not great at setting out Bio formats but we do need a Structre don`t we?
Does someone have a detailed template we can use?
Im seriously scratching my head over how to upload pics in my post (im still very new to the forum world. Mostly I have been rping in yahoo groups)
So anyone who could help me with that I would be massively greatly appreciated. Just send me a pm if you want.

In terms of rules im pretty open but no one can write for another persons alotted character.
I think to start with we Get one Hero Each,  and also one Villian. Makes it fair that way.

My Villian is still up in the Air But Im thinking Mabye Giganta???

Now for our cast list.....

Im torn between playing Wonder Woman and playing Lois Lane as Superwoman.
I would only have one and im just wondering what you guys think? My version of Diana would be she would be very headstrong and Amazionian, think more Xena then loveing peace Ambassidor. But my Lois would follow and have the visual of Erica Durances Version. What do you guys think?

LadyDiscord, why don`t you Take on Black Canary? She`s such a great character and really is the core of any JLA team?
I could definatly See her been more of a Filed Leader here.

RubySlippers, Catwoman would make a great addition to the team. She is definatly one of DCs most complex characters.

Dark Clown, Either Superman ORE Batman. Although I like the idea of you playing darker elements with whichever.  But you decided who you want to play more.

Laughing Hyena, The Flash is much needed. Which one thou? Jay? Barry? Wally? Bart?

NosCorventius, Martin Manhunter is youres and which ever villian you think is suited to stopping the league.

Rune, Fancey on takeing on Captin Marvel??? SHAZAM!!!

Swedish Steel, has asked me for Green Arrow on several occasions.

So are we good with that as A cast of heroes so far?

And Im defiantly thinking this will be a viloent rpg in terms of the fights and sexual materieal.
Honestly these beautiful demi gods will be up for some sexual fun won`t they???

RubySlippers

Villian

The Contessa

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/rapsheetmain/Character.asp?UniqueId=1153

I picture her as an all classy exotic foreign woman formerly married to Lex Luther and is a classic witch imbued by a fragment of the Omega Force by Darkseid a long time ago and is his agent on Earth. In her case she uses it with her powerful mastery of sorcery to make her a force to be reckoned with plus thousands of years of life experience and vast wealth and human resources in her own cult The Ninth Pit whose agents are sorcerors, use magical devices or are magical beings constructed or otherwise.

Urbanzorro

I'd be interested in playing either, Black Adam, Vandal Savage, Brainiac, or The Joker as a villain. I'd probably play them with a lot of finesse compared to simple brute strength/tactics.  As far as heroes I'd be up for Booster Gold, or Captain Atom.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kevben Battleheart

Hello all! I shall play Cyborg so long as no one else desires him.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

VoluptuousVixen

Hello Guys.

So Far our "League" is looking like This.

Im Takeing Wonder Woman. And Yes she can Fly but Also has an attitude problem.
My villianess will be Cheeta who will be a complete viloent pyschopath.

Kevben, has requested Cyborge and im delighted to have him.
Urbanzorro, will either by Boster Gold ore Captain Atom.
Ruby Slippers, is takeing Catwoman and The Contessa.
Dark Clown, Either Superman ORE Batman.
Laughing Hyena, The Flash.
NosCorventius, Martin Manhunter.
Swedish Steel, Green Arrow.
Lady Discord, Black Canary?

Storyline Wise im thinking the League has broken up but a recent Crisis forges them back together and even recruits new members and gain a new
Base of operations, what do you think???

Rachel. xxx

RubySlippers

And the Contessa will be countering with the Global Crime League (GCL) if she has her way bringing together the worlds greatest masters of crime and villiany. I think for a base of operations how about someplace lawless and suitable the criminals can control like Haiti. It may be a loose alliance and all but no reason we can't all work together to help out other members my character has no problems supporting others if it helps her out.

All members will get a magical item of teleportation with the emblem on it I was thinking, a twisted version of the JLA.

Mr Self Destruct

I'll go ahead and take on the spandex role of Big Blue himself for this one, though I'm not quite certain on a villain as of yet.

PearlRuby

I'm quite tempted to take on the role of Hawkgirl. Who can resist a feisty woman with a huge mace?  ;D

I love the idea of the Justice League having separated but forced back together over the new crisis. Makes me wonder why they broke up in the first place and what kind of tensions are still there.

Hmm... but I'm not so sure about a villain yet. Might even go for playing a male villain if I can find one that tickles my fancy. Or would it help more that we at least had some official arch enemies of the Justice League members? Surely we need a Lex Luther if we have a Superman? And a Joker if we have a Batman? That sort of thing.

To sleep, perchance to dream ... All the world's a stage.
Ons and Offs     Ideas / Requests     A&A

Chrystal

OH Darn.

Rubyslippers, I'll arm wrestle you for Catwoman.... *chuckles*

What other female heroines/villainesses are there? Hawkgirl appeals but PearlRuby seems to have requested her...

I could do Poison Ivy?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RubySlippers

Posion Ivy cool she is always a lesbian leaning villian anyway so would be fun.

VoluptuousVixen

Welcome to Chrysta and  PearlRuby. Posion Ivey and Hawkgirl are youres respectfully.
Yes I was allways a fan of the Harley/Ivey realeationship and lets not forgette when Ivey kissed Supergirl a few years back.
DC has the largest group of homosexual and bi sexual number of characters in comics. Marvel needs to start "Outing" I mean come on...Who does Iceman think he`s kidding? Haha.

In terms of heroines they have Batgirl, Grace, Black Lightenings Daugher (Graces GF.) and The Question.
Do any of those possible femmes strike youre fancey Chrysta? Anmd off Corse we have yet to have one of the sexiest Heriones of the dc universe claimed yet...
Zatanna!!!

Still our villians will be mixing as well as our heroes so people don`t HAVE to claim two characters the option is there.
As for the leagues Break up...im thinking the death of a team-mate will be the biggest thing to seperate them. And getting them back together will be less fun.

Now does anyone want to help me create a bio foarm that we all should use?

Rachel. xxxx   

Chrystal

Quote from: Dark Clown on March 27, 2011, 09:06:05 AM
I'll go ahead and take on the spandex role of Big Blue himself for this one, though I'm not quite certain on a villain as of yet.

With the name "Dark Clown" and that avatar, I would have thought your choice of villain should be obvious?

Quote from: loislanekent on March 27, 2011, 04:11:48 PM
Welcome to Chrysta and  PearlRuby. Posion Ivey and Hawkgirl are youres respectfully.
Yes I was allways a fan of the Harley/Ivey realeationship and lets not forgette when Ivey kissed Supergirl a few years back.
DC has the largest group of homosexual and bi sexual number of characters in comics. Marvel needs to start "Outing" I mean come on...Who does Iceman think he`s kidding? Haha.

In terms of heroines they have Batgirl, Grace, Black Lightenings Daugher (Graces GF.) and The Question.
Do any of those possible femmes strike youre fancey Chrysta? Anmd off Corse we have yet to have one of the sexiest Heriones of the dc universe claimed yet...
Zatanna!!!

Still our villians will be mixing as well as our heroes so people don`t HAVE to claim two characters the option is there.
As for the leagues Break up...im thinking the death of a team-mate will be the biggest thing to seperate them. And getting them back together will be less fun.

Now does anyone want to help me create a bio foarm that we all should use?

Rachel. xxxx   

Yeah, okay I'll go with Thunder, aka Anissa Pierce...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Mr Self Destruct

Okay, you got me there lol. I guess the Joker it is!

Since we don't have a Batman, what if he were the hero that was killed? Darkseid invaded Earth, perhaps, and managed to defeat the League, only to have Batman narrowly save the day, but making the ultimate sacrifice in the end? Maybe he even killed Darkseid in the process, which caused the armies of Apokolips to disband, breaking down under the chaos of the sudden death of their lord and the power vacuum left after his death?