Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julles

Nightmare character sounds interesting. I think Nyx would have some fun with that kind of character.  ::) Hehe.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Julles on June 29, 2015, 01:59:35 PM
Nightmare character sounds interesting. I think Nyx would have some fun with that kind of character.  ::) Hehe.

Yea, started leaning more to nightmare character. Most done up just got to do a history for him.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Julles

AndyZ

I think I should withdraw from this.  Stuff in my life seems to be falling apart and I don't even know if I'm going to get to the games I'm already in.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

msa24680

Sorry to hear that, Andy...  I hope everything works out for you. 

Drake Valentine

This game is modern day wise, right? Not sure if I overlooked timeline.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

LamentingQuill

Can't wait to start, my character is a witch with psychic abilities, it's going to be so much fun! :D

Julles

I can't wait either!!

As far as I know it's set modern day. But, I don't want to be wrong, so don't quote me. Lol.

If either you want to set up some fun relations, let me know. :D

cabalxxvi

That's a great question actually. When is the official thread going to start up so we can play?
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

LamentingQuill

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 29, 2015, 03:21:30 PM
That's a great question actually. When is the official thread going to start up so we can play?

Your character is going to be especially puzzling and frustration to mine, she can't get inside your head ;)

Julles

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 29, 2015, 03:36:54 PM
Your character is going to be especially puzzling and frustration to mine, she can't get inside your head ;)

If your character can get into heads she might get a lost in mine. Haha. Oh, and I don't think she'd like if your character tried. It would be a fun scene to write out. Hehe.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Julles on June 29, 2015, 03:41:49 PM
If your character can get into heads she might get a lost in mine. Haha. Oh, and I don't think she'd like if your character tried. It would be a fun scene to write out. Hehe.

She wouldn't without permission, honestly. She might poke a little bit to get a feel of the indivduals aura, but without permission, she wouldn't do more than that.

Julles

Drake Valentine

Julles

LamentingQuill

the real fun with Liliana is going to be managing her precognition. I'll be consulting with Alice before Liliana were to have any kind of visions, but I am eager to play out how difficult it will be for her to deal with, never knowing what she'll see or when or how she will handle what she does see.

It'll only be like images that she'll be getting, no sound or voices, just images. It'll be really confusing and frustrating for her :)

msa24680

Julles

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 29, 2015, 04:34:45 PM
the real fun with Liliana is going to be managing her precognition. I'll be consulting with Alice before Liliana were to have any kind of visions, but I am eager to play out how difficult it will be for her to deal with, never knowing what she'll see or when or how she will handle what she does see.

It'll only be like images that she'll be getting, no sound or voices, just images. It'll be really confusing and frustrating for her :)

Ha. That is fun. Should be interesting to incorporate in the play. :)

cabalxxvi

Ah, the joys of being something that can't be read without a vast power that over powers and old vampire. J/K Armond isn't like true blood. He can be read if he allows himself to be read, but enough about that, let's get this game started. I would like to play.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Julles

I know, right?! It would be fun to get some posting done before I leave. :D

LamentingQuill

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 29, 2015, 05:09:32 PM
Ah, the joys of being something that can't be read without a vast power that over powers and old vampire. J/K Armond isn't like true blood. He can be read if he allows himself to be read, but enough about that, let's get this game started. I would like to play.

I think though after awhile, she might come to enjoy being around your character, it will be nice for her to be friends with someone whose thoughts won't slip into her head when her guard is down.

AliceInLace

Hey lovelies, due to some IRL drama I have not gotten the chance to get up the thread [obviously] I plan on doing so tonight [hopefully] does anyone have any ideas on maybe a group event to bring together everyone after they arrive?
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on June 30, 2015, 11:13:00 AM
Hey lovelies, due to some IRL drama I have not gotten the chance to get up the thread [obviously] I plan on doing so tonight [hopefully] does anyone have any ideas on maybe a group event to bring together everyone after they arrive?

Maybe like a semi-formal banquet dinner? Nothing too over the top, just a nice little meet and greet :)

Inari

After flipping all over the place I have finally decided on a character and shall be writing them up. However, I will not be playing them soon as the rp starts. <.<;;

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on June 30, 2015, 05:49:30 PM
After flipping all over the place I have finally decided on a character and shall be writing them up. However, I will not be playing them soon as the rp starts. <.<;;

Ooooh, the mystery!  ;D