Having a few itches, who has the nails? [?MUL]

Started by Shatelia, August 09, 2008, 11:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shatelia

Here are a few scenerios that have tickled my fancy. 
I must admit 2 & 5 are my preferred choices.
Tags added as details are worked out.

1 ~ Modern female time traveled into Scotland/Ireland HISTORICAL
Vacationing female visits a castle, either while walking the grounds or touching something that she actually shouldn't be touching is whisked back through time to find herself in the actual castle, but just as it would have been many years ago, fully functioning with many people about.  (walk ~fairy ring that teleports her/ object ~ possible necklace that she just can't resist trying on so she opens a glassed case)

2 ~ Little Red and the Werewolf  FANTASY TAKEN ~ Thanks Paern :D Thread here
       Female with long flowing RED hair inherits small cabin in the woods.Shortly after moving in she finds strange tracks, signs of large ?wolf.  Possible catches him following her, watching the cabin at times, finds small game and such left at her door as offerings.  Possibly this is the shy/secretive local blacksmith (who could be able to take on the form of wolf or even half-wolf at will)... that seems to show up unexpectedly at shops and diners when ever she visits the town.... or sometimes just seems to know when she is in town and watches her with his strange eyes from the doorway of his business. 

3 ~ Teacher/Student HISTORICAL or MODERN
     Modern ~ High school senior girl (my character) gets caught giving bj to one jock while another gets her from behind, while 3-4 more watch/cheer/wait their turn.   
    Male teacher? principle? catches this and demands to see her in his office, then uses the threat of telling her parents about it all if she doesn't 'do' him on regular basis.
     Historical ~ Dance instructor?Tutor?Riding Instructor? is hired to teach the daughter of the house a few things before her actual coming out Ball.  She learns a little more than is necessary.  *winks*

4 ~ Boss/Secretary MODERN
     Secretary has hots for her new boss.  Starts wearing sexier clothes, 'accidentally' brushing against him, possible pantiless with a couple of flashings, etc...
OR
     Boss, who has been flirting, offers 'bonus pay' for late night hours so that he can try to get 'under her skirt'.

5 ~ Female (virgin) dressed as boy stows away on ship to find to fiance??  HISTORICAL TAKEN ~ Thanks Madmartigan
     1840's?America ~ Shatelia had had her coming out season three years ago, at the proper age of 16, and her pa had decided upon Jefferson Poulintan III as her best candidate.  During the 'negotiation' of her hand in marriage, Jefferson requested that the marriage be held one year later, due to the fact that he wanted to have a tour of Europe to 'round out his education'.  With her pa's agreement to that arrangement, he was off and away. 
     Five months after he left Sha's own parents were killed in a storm at sea and during her mourning period for them, the correspondence from Jefferson came to an end, with no explanations as to why.  That was all fine with Shatelia, for she was deep in mourning during that period, and even after the ease of her grief the loss of contact with her intended didn't stress her, for after all, it was just an arranged marriage and she was in no hurry to loose the freedom that her family had often accorded her. 
    But now as she neared her nineteenth birthday and rumors about her being an old maid were starting to get on her nerves... not to mention the maidenly itches and female curiosity towards the marriage bed and family life.  So about six months ago she had cajoled her three older brothers into using their shipping business to seek out the elusive Jefferson.  She wanted them to get him to the alter or to close out the betrothal and clear the field for a new candidate.
   After months of listening to her brothers half-baked tales of ... couldn't find Jefferson here...or almost caught up to him there's.... Shatelia decides to take matters into her own hands.  One night she sneaks into Johnny's room, the youngest brother, the one that is three years younger than Sha and thus only a size or two larger than Shatelia herself. 
    Snagging herself one of his older pair of pants and a white shirt, she hurried back to her own room and shimmied into them.  Snapping up the pants she found that they were snugger across her more rounded buttocks than she had hoped for, but the shirt was baggy enough that it hung down to hide those feminine curves.  Having bound up her breast, she studdied her reflection in her floor length mirror.  Tilting her head to one side she decided that the 'costume' would do, but the long dark tresses flowing down her back wouldn't.
   Nibbling her lip as she pondered the problem she finally brightened when she recalled the stocking cap that should be buried within her own wardrobe that her pa had made her wear when she had been younger and was allowed to follow him down to the docks.  That heart-shaped deirre wiggled at the ceiling as she bent to search for the cap.  With a happy exclamation she headed back to stand before the mirror.
   With a twist of the wavy thick locks she wrapped the length about her head and pulled the cap down over the silky mass.  Once again she studied her image, the rosy fullness of that bottom lip getting another nibbling work out as she debated the big-headed effect that the combination gave her, but as it was her only choice she nodded and headed down stairs to fill a flour sac with some staples to see her through the next few days.
    Leaving quietly from the house she makes it to the docks and finds the ship that she had learned the day before would be sailing with the morning tide.  Stealthily she checks for the timing of any dock hands or guards upon the docks and upon the intended ship itself.  After what seemed to her she hours of waiting she felt it was safe to slip on board. 
     Having grown up with many trips to her families own boats, she new exactly where the perfect hiding spot would be.  Stowing herself away within the under belly of the ship where the food stuffs, extra ropings, and secondary sails were kept she snuggled under the canvases and prepared to catch up on her sleep, hoping to at least be far out to sea before she was ever discovered.  Upon discovery she hoped her disguise would aide her in maybe having the captain keep her on as a cabin boy or cook's helper until they reached the destination of England, for that was where she had heard that was the ships intended direction, and that was also the last place that Jefferson had written from and heard to be.
                  OOC: From here it would be open play!! I need someone to 'captain the ship' and discover him/her....how it all plays out is up to rp.
                   PM me if interested! 

I am open to PMs about any of the rps.  Or if you just have questions/comments feel free to send me a note. *smiles*

Due to RL and possible away time, not taking any more threads at this time. *pouts* 08-30-08
MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Sickopath333

2 ~ Little Red and the Werewolf  FANTASY
       Female with long flowing RED hair inherits small cabin in the woods.Shortly after moving in she finds strange tracks, signs of large ?wolf.  Possible catches him following her, watching the cabin at times, finds small game and such left at her door as offerings.  Possibly this is the shy/secretive local blacksmith (who could be able to take on the form of wolf or even half-wolf at will)... that seems to show up unexpectedly at shops and diners when ever she visits the town.... or sometimes just seems to know when she is in town and watches her with his strange eyes from the doorway of his business. 

Note: I am currently going under the process of applying, registering, being accepted, so on and so forth meaning I can't play the game yet <if ever.. :(> but I was just sort of wondering why this particular post which you like so much seems to be so ambigulously detailed, but undetailed.  It seems that Red (if you would be so kind to allow me to call your character that) has a general idea of who exactly is doing everything and desiring to make contact with her, even some more detailed parts such as the half-wolf characteristic, even though she just recently moved in and seemingly never talked with the blacksmith.  I was just wondering why it seemed that there was such a connection, not just of attraction but of deeper personal knowledge.  It seems to take some of the mysterious allure from the role too.  Just trying to help, and hopefully get a response that'll intrigue me more and (if I get accepted) might be lucky enough to work out with you.  I hope I'm not being rude or impolite, just wanting to clear up some details, maybe offer some advice.  Thank you.

Shatelia

It was basically a 'sounding board' of my idea on the theme of the idea.  It was not that she actually knew of the connection between the wolf and the blacksmith... I was just giving ideas for how the rp could play out.... 'what ifs'.

I apologize, I should have returned to this page and notated that #2 was taken.  I do have a partner on that one.  And as you can see, I have also notated at bottom of that post, I am not taking on new threads at this time.  Unfortunately, I may be having a temporary leave of absences.  (Financial distress *sobs*)

Thanks for the interest and I hope that all is cleared up for you soon and that maybe down the line we can rp something else together.  *winks*
MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Sickopath333

Quote from: Shatelia on August 30, 2008, 09:16:55 PM
It was basically a 'sounding board' of my idea on the theme of the idea.  It was not that she actually knew of the connection between the wolf and the blacksmith... I was just giving ideas for how the rp could play out.... 'what ifs'.

Understandable; I was sort of guessing, but I prefer checking with the person instead of assuming otherwise.  Mistakes happen, so it wouldn't have been a big deal either way to me. 

I apologize, I should have returned to this page and notated that #2 was taken.  I do have a partner on that one.  And as you can see, I have also notated at bottom of that post, I am not taking on new threads at this time.  Unfortunately, I may be having a temporary leave of absences.  (Financial distress *sobs*)

Ha ha, actually you shouldn't worry that much!  Right now all the higher-ups think I'm super creepy due to my introduction post so I'm on hold right now!  Knowing my luck I'll either play my cards right and get access (eventually) or just get kicked and screwed over big time; it actually kind of just makes me smile because life just seems to be more fun that way.  It does suck that someone got dibs on the role first though (sort of; wolf roles aren't my favorite anyways, I'm much more of a kitty man myself!).  Darn you for not noting that earlier (heh, kidding; I figured I shouldn't be too risky and ask for damnation on your petite rear though).  And I definitely understand money issues, believe me (stupid college loans and not getting a full ride from my uncle who was supposed to get me in for free...).

Thanks for the interest and I hope that all is cleared up for you soon and that maybe down the line we can rp something else together.  *winks*

I'll definitely be spamming some topics given the chance (not literally spamming but ya know), so if you happen to click with one feel free to fill in for the role (I'll be biased and probably let you get the job no matter what, heh).  Have a good evening, and if I never see you again due to being banned, life!