Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

Nick looked at her " your the bravest person I know sweetie you can do this "

Rp girl

She rolled her eyes and took his hand "your coming with me" she said she didnt walk but she couldnt tell him about the test apparantly.

Lawshenk

A loud voice is by both off them " NO HUMAN SHALL PASS" she is pulled away from and pulled into an underwater cave the other voice is in there looking at her " my baby"

Rp girl

She looked to him as she s pulled away shocked. Then the voice she looked to where the voice came from angered "there was a test! I was told about a test and I cant tell him this to het him to take it and now you ho back on your word?" She shouted he could probably not hear her but with the shell he might be able to hear her angered yelling. Some how maybe.

Lawshenk

She swam over to her " my heart goes out to you but if he is your life mate he will find you my girl" she hugged her " if your ready I can answer your questions but first what do I call you"

Rp girl

"He will find me? He isn't like me he's a human he can't breath underwater! He'll drown before he reaches me!" She shreaked to this voice. "I care more for this man then haveing my questions answered if this is the test it's a rather foul and twisted one hardly a test at all more of a death trap!"

Lawshenk

The water starts to drain from around the but remains in a pool around the they can also see nick in the water

Rp girl

She looked to nick wide eyed they where in water so she has her tail. She went to swim up to him but she was nervous.

Lawshenk

Voice " nick you have won the heart of my daughter your tests past you may see her home

Rp girl

She swam up to him as fast as she could he looked red purple maybe blue. She assumed it was for the lack of air.  She dragged him to the surface of the water she floated on her back with his head to her chest keeping it abouve water till the colour returned. She would talk to the voice who set the chalange up later.

Lawshenk

" thank you sweet heart" he wanted to kiss her but dared do that

Rp girl

She held him up and sighed softly slightly enraged by this person. She looked to nick and huffed."stay here I'll be back" she said and dived under the water to talk with the voice again "alright I hope a man risking his life is enough to give him a tail." She said looking around for this person they where well hidden who ever they where.

Lawshenk

" you have made that choice my darling only your kiss can grant him that now"

Rp girl

"What kind of kiss like a peck on the cheek?" she asked looking atound still trying to find the voice.

Lawshenk

" He is your lifemate the kiss must come from your heart  " she smiled at her  "you have a good life mate there "

Rp girl

She blinked a little she didnt know what to do there. He did say he was old enough to her grandfather. That just flashed red lights everywhere. Is she was 22 if that was true that made him at least 50? Maybe a little older.

She swam up to the surface and pecked his lips. She so unsure about the kiss. She could handle a small age gap maybe 10 years. But if she was to take his word on his age it was strange to see.

Lawshenk

He glowed a little

Voice " you choose him over your question you put him first, you have magic if really must change his age it is your chance to do so"

Rp girl

She got fed up a little with the voice. "Look if you wanna whisper things eather come here and whisper them or dont hide them. I get it your possibly trying to protect a dying race but that shouldn't exclude manners and I feel thag should be his own choice not mine." She said aloud she was going to talk with this voice aloud and if they whispered with what ever mind link they had hanna would simply repeat the question for nick to hear.

Lawshenk

An older mermaid appear next her " I am mymi when of the dolphin mermaids my child the choice is rightly his you are making me proud the fact your here with a life mate is incredible

Rp girl

She blinked a little wode eyed "that actually worked" she muttered blinking a little lost as to what else to say.

Lawshenk

" My child" she smiled and hugged her " you only had to ask"

Rp girl

She blinked at the hug and smiled a little. "I thought you would be a little well pissy.... you had been whispering in my ear this whole time with magic..."

Lawshenk

" pissy must be a human term I do not understand " she smiled " I'm always pleased to see a child return"

Rp girl

She nodded a little lost all the same happy. "Why do you call me child?" She asked she didnt look that young did she.

Lawshenk

" i do not know your name, but all dolphin mers are my daughter's "