Solving his mysteries - Sherlock Holmes involving storyline, F looking for M

Started by xRebecca, July 19, 2013, 06:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

Sarcastical, intelligent and able to deduct conclusions out of small, seemingly unimportant things crossing her path while she tried to find the solution to a problem. In many ways, Rigana Collins was like her elder brothers, both of which were fortunate enough in life as to have found either fortune or a life-long companion, but for her, such a thing just did not exist yet. She spent most of her days behind her computer, talking to strangers on anonymous websites and then getting banned from them because she was an unwelcome pervert and because her extreme profiling skills scared them. Rigana had spent her youth in the shadow of Lucas and Roald, embracing danger as though it was her second nature, and her memories were mostly ones of spending her summers eating strawberries and going on endless adventures with them that sometimes seriously led to her getting into trouble. Any logical thinking person would have told you she’d be one who’d come far in this life, but it turned out that Rigana – of all people – had become “nothing”. She ate what she needed, *surprisingly* did not care for alcohol or otherwise intoxicating products and basically lived from her heritage money. Life in London was expensive enough, she didn’t care much about it, but somehow, she felt as though something was missing in her life. She had talked about it a lot with her pet goldfish Tantalus and had the occasional “heart-warming” phone calls with Lucas, but it ended right there. Her family did not care much about her and neither did she care much about their daily business, but it still felt like a knife in her stomach to know that if she would continue to go on like this, she would likely top herself in say… five years and seven months. But that’s approximate.
And that was just when she decided she couldn’t go on like this. That was the day where she became a consulting investigator.

Rigana is about 5’5” tall, has a normally shaped body and hazel eyes. She has an over-all friendly look about her, but if someone or something irritates her, she can be a true monster to them and act cold as ice.

In this story, I want my character to either end up with Sherlock Holmes, or to end up with a person similar to John Watson (or him, that much doesn’t matter). I am very fond of the TV series and the stories behind it and would love a good storyline, involving smut, of course, but having a logical build-up there.
I don’t ask much from my partner, but he should at least be able to write full paragraphs and in full, English sentences. I don’t really care about interpunction as mine is just going wild all the time, but I like to be able to read it well. Asides from that: I am a very devoted writer and like to see at least one post a day / one post every other day, because otherwise, I’ll have the feeling you’ll leave me hanging. But ultimately… Just be a fun person to play with, and enjoy it. Don’t feel afraid to ask me to adjust the storyline a bit.

I hope to hear from you, don’t hesitate to send me a message, I won’t bite!
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

blackstar

Hey? Did you still need a Sherlock? Because I always wanted to play him. He's like one of my all-time favorite fictional characters :D
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."

xRebecca

~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.