Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!

Started by Top Cat, May 03, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

Oi oi oi! My poor character being put out there for everyone already? Geez you are all a bunch of perverts. >.>

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Yukina

Quote from: Starcry on May 06, 2015, 04:48:02 PM
Oi oi oi! My poor character being put out there for everyone already? Geez you are all a bunch of perverts. >.>

Chizuru: "She really needs to show those luxurious features much more often." *smirks*

Inari

Quote from: Top Cat on May 06, 2015, 05:00:17 PM
Shake that tail! Get us a few more new players in here!  >:)
Like this?

NSFW

<.<

>.>

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Inari

Very much so. XD

Come and join this group's fun. :3 You know you want to~ ;D

SargentToughie

I can't believe that actually worked...

Wait, what am I saying? Of course I can!
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

King Serperior

How much of a post rate do you expect?  I am really rather slow at posting, but I could be willing to play a nudist lamia/naga maid.  Though, I am open to suggested positions for such a character.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yukina

Kiric Rand

Well, what spots are still open? and much like King my posting rate might be a bit slower but I am still willing to play
[Floatright]
[/float]

Top Cat

Quote from: Kiric Rand on May 06, 2015, 08:19:57 PM
Well, what spots are still open?
Accountant, Chauffeur, and Maid are all open (1 Accountant, 2 Chauffeurs, and ∞ Maids. ;) ). If you can think up some other role that would be somewhat relevant, I'm open to ideas. There's also Cousin and Self-Proclaimed Rival.

Quoteand much like King my posting rate might be a bit slower but I am still willing to play
I have yet to find even a single game - either as GMed or just as a player - where everyone kept up a high posting rate. Don't sweat it too much - just try not to leave other players in limbo is all I ask.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

Quote from: King Serperior on May 06, 2015, 08:10:31 PM
I could be willing to play a nudist lamia/naga maid.  Though, I am open to suggested positions for such a character.

Maid is fine... she could also be the lifeguard, perhaps?

I'm not sure what sort of reaction a nudist naga would provoke in Tim... it'd depend on whether he'd been exposed to nudity and sex yet, I imagine. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

wander

So, I need help with my Gardener character... I'm running out of inspiration and perhaps some peeps could PM me or something to talk about pasts together or something that'd be cool to include with them? I have their look and stuff, I just need some help in making them whole...  :-\

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Top Cat on May 07, 2015, 12:45:57 AM
Accountant, Chauffeur, and Maid are all open (1 Accountant, 2 Chauffeurs, and ∞ Maids. ;) ). If you can think up some other role that would be somewhat relevant, I'm open to ideas. There's also Cousin and Self-Proclaimed Rival.

Humm....... not sure just yet. Will have to give it a bit more thought. Was actually hoping to find a position for my character who wouldn't be suspicious wandering the grounds
[Floatright]
[/float]

wander

I figured I'd make my guy a Dryad or Mandragora, makes sense as a gardener... I like the thought of them being default a rather bashful virginal trap figure, but they have a monster side they let out where they become a bit more dominant and forceful...

Sound okay?

Top Cat

So far, so good. I'd need to know more about the character to make a final approval or rejection, but I don't see anything problematic so far.
O/O / Story Seeds

Inari

Quote from: Kiric Rand on May 07, 2015, 06:47:45 AM
Humm....... not sure just yet. Will have to give it a bit more thought. Was actually hoping to find a position for my character who wouldn't be suspicious wandering the grounds
To my understanding if there are other staff positions people can think up then they would be welcome. I also just noticed that you could work as a chef under Nero or be Self-Proclaimed Rival.

Inari

Quote from: wander on May 07, 2015, 10:41:54 AM
I figured I'd make my guy a Dryad or Mandragora, makes sense as a gardener... I like the thought of them being default a rather bashful virginal trap figure, but they have a monster side they let out where they become a bit more dominant and forceful...

Sound okay?
Sounds interesting to me. >.>

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Starcry on May 07, 2015, 11:55:09 AM
To my understanding if there are other staff positions people can think up then they would be welcome. I also just noticed that you could work as a chef under Nero or be Self-Proclaimed Rival.

I think I Would prefer chef..... Especially given the character I have in mind
[Floatright]
[/float]

Sephiriel

Bookmarked for later, monster girl fun here I come :3

And hello everyone.