Escape Duel - Recruitment thread [Extreme bondage]

Started by AurelieCatena, July 20, 2012, 07:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

The Escape Duel
We are recruiting spectators and internet followers for the Escape Duel Show. The show itself is played here but you cannot post there. However, anybody is invited to post comments, suggestions or request on the Show forum or Twitter thread. There will be ways to indirectly interact with the show, and your suggestions are more than welcome. You can just pass by and leave a short comment, or become a fan of the show and flame the forum with suggestions and lurid comments.

Rules of the Escape Duel
The contestants

• The two contestants are expert, famous escape artists with many secret tricks.
  • They are assisted by a helper who will receive 25% of the prize if their escapist wins. The role of the helper is to take decisions for her boss when she is unable to assess the situation properly (because of a blindfold, for instance) or to express her decision because of her bondage.
Adding restraints

• Restraints are chosen by each contestant's opponent or her helper. They cannot attach the contestant to any fixed object.
  • Initially, each contestant can only be bound with level-1 restraints. Whenever they succeed in struggling out of restraint they unlock the possibility to add restraints of the level immediately above.
  • Each restraint can only be used once. It is removed from the list when added to a contestant. The only exception are the few items marked as "unlimited".
  • With each restraint comes a 50-cm-long piece of twine, string or rope that can only be used to link it to another restraint (not to a body part). If this string is not used, it cannot be stored for later.
Struggling out

• The contestant may struggle out of their restraints in any way they choose.
  • After at least 10 minutes of unsuccessful struggling against a device, a contestant may choose to have it removed and replaced by two belonging to lower levels (except, of course, if the original restraint was of level 1)
  • Struggling out of a restraint entitles one's opponent to use restraints of the immediately higher level at the next opportunity.
Track

• The track is one metre wide and has obstacles at regular intervals.
  • Initially, each contestant is bound with 5 level-1 restraints. They start the challenge at the beginning of track, hanging from the same hook, with lowest part of their body 50 cm above the floor. Each contestant chooses for herself, during or after the application of restraints, where the rope connecting her to the hook will be bound. It can only be tied to another rope, not to a limb.
  • Each contestant can choose her own clothing. However, any piece of clothing that interferes with a restraint will be removed or altered when the restraint is added.
  • The winner is the contestant that reached the end of the track and succeeds the final task first.
  • The first contestant to cross an obstacle section must have one restraint added to her.
  • Contestants are allowed to impede each other's progress in whatever way they want.
  • Should any contestant be on the verge of dying, she will be immediately saved by the staff. The action cannot advances her along the track. Each restraint that would have been removed in the process must be replaced by two new ones belonging to a lower level.
  • The entire challenge happens in front of a seated audience and is broadcast on live cable tv. The contestants and their helpers have no say about what kind of images, camera angles or sound from the stage are used in the broadcast.
Restraint strictness levels

RankLevelExplanation
1SoftSoft, narrow and light-weight restraints that are bound by means of knots (rope, string, twine, ...)
2StrapsSoft, wider material that is bound by buckles, zips, velcro, etc. (leather straps, tape, etc.)
3HardUnyielding restraints, usually made of metal not using padlocks (chains, steel cable, wire, )
4LockableAny restraints closed by a means of a key. The key must be made available, no farther than 5 metres from the contestant and forward along the track - or logically possible for her to retrieve, somewhere on her body (including in those of her cavities she can logically reach, even if by several steps). Restraints of higher levels may all be lockable, but this must be stipulated in their description and the availability of the key remains valid.
5PiercingRestraints that pierce the skin or the muscles.
6HeavyDevices that are very heavy
7PainDevices that are mainly designed to cause pain.
8ChokingDevices that are mainly designed to hamper breathing
9ExtremeExtremely cruel devices

darknessmonger

the assistan will also be played by the main players? or can an external join?

AurelieCatena

The assistants are just a trick to allow us to interact even when ewe are totally restrained. So we must play them.

gaggedLouise

Louise and Felina are going to have opportunities for direct close-up contact on the track. Not sexual contact of course, but if they are close to each other they will no doubt try to obstruct the other's progress through an obstacle, interfere with the other's attempts to undo a bondage device and so on. Being bound, gagged, hooded or whatever won't stop them from those tactics: this is a live challenge.

But the assistants are necessary to help select and apply the bindings and other testing devices. It's a key point of the game that all devices that are removed and unlocked successfully will be replaced by new ones - and likely those new ones will be tougher. But if the contestant who should pick the device is blindfolded she won't be able to make a full assessment of where the other is right now and what restraint one should pick, and if she is gagged or hooded and her hands bound she will be unable to indicate her choice. So we have to take on the parts of the assistants/secundants, but they are mostly just proxies for what Felina and Louise would pick in a given situation.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

gaggedLouise

While we don't encourage invading the stage - it's a live show transmitted on tv, and the producers and security people will know how to expel anyone rushing onto the stage unless they are invited beforehand - I don't see any trouble with people in the audience doing their own bondage/minor escape stunts, cheering us on or deriding us, like at a football match where people will turn up in strange costumes and hairdos, with signs and banners and chants, D/s couples arriving with the slave or submissive restrained and so on. As long as that kind of thing is done within a character, it's all fine and could be part of the public thread.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"