St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Actually it does Zaer. I do it all the time.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Snake on November 15, 2011, 11:36:54 AM
That would work as well. I'm not that good at giving blackmail material really. I tend to chafe under it and resist it with godlike stubbornness.

Then perhaps you should be asking if this game is really for you then?

FYI Zaer: that picture looks like it is exhibiting girls that are underage. Please remove it.

Snake

Well all things in moderation too. Learning that there's somethings you just can't really change is a part of life. Besides a little conflict helps RP's set up like this.  I hear the best part of being a bitchy dom like Leona and Reina is trying to break stubborn fools anyway.

Sain

0oh another school RP.

Do you still need more students or random staff?

Been itching to play a janitor for a while but guess that's off limits :D.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Snake on November 15, 2011, 11:40:26 AM
Actually it does Zaer. I do it all the time.

I got my pic deleted from photobucket once I put it on there :P. My case it did not work none the less so I do not try it as it asks lots effort save pic on my comp and then upload it to photobucket.

Quote from: NileGoddess on November 15, 2011, 11:40:43 AM
FYI Zaer: that picture looks like it is exhibiting girls that are underage. Please remove it.

Aha, I see. there is one loli char in background and it has loli tag (my bad missing it). Replaced it with other pic.

Snake

Well that's why you stick to "clean" pics or ecchi type.

Zaer Darkwail

Mayhaps the nudity was the issue :P. But I got another nude pic in my gallery (a foursome with 3 demon elves vs one guy, commissioned it for myself).

Snake

Haibane

Quote from: Snake on November 15, 2011, 11:36:54 AM
That would work as well. I'm not that good at giving blackmail material really. I tend to chafe under it and resist it with godlike stubbornness.
Really? I would never have noticed! ;)

Snake

Very funny Haibane. I just don't have many chars with actual blackmail material for them. It's something I'd need help with and I'm embarrassed to bother you or Nile about it.

Like I really wanted to use my Sanosuke char here but he doesn't have anythign that'd work really. even with the modifications to be perfectly normal, albeit it a former child abuse victim.

NileGoddess

Well, we have both given you plenty of advice, and are willing to continue to do so.

Snake

That's very true and I really appreciate it all ^_^.  I'm so used to playing high powered chars that I think I've forgotten how to program in human-weakness to them too. So this is all actually helpful even if I seem like I complain about it.

Haibane

Yes, I was trying to be funny. It often doesn't work on forums, though I tried to lighten the remark with a smiley.

As Nile says, happy to continue to help, but also as per her comment above, you need to be totally sure you're comfortable in a setting with women dominating your character, both directly and by reason of the overall setting. If you really cannot handle that situation you may be best not playing, but if you can handle it then having a character that either works against the system or tries to twist it to his own ends (like just getting lots of free sex without contributing to the training programme, or having him work out what is going on and informing people) might work.

I think the situation with your chars older brother I suggested would work, if you can see it too.

Snake

I can see it. Once I pause to actually think it through

And I don't actually mind being dominated by women really. Just alot of my guys tend to be...feisty to put it modestly. 

Kenji's the type of person. In my mind anyway that might resent the fact that he's the one being made to pay for his perfect brother's mistake- but family ties are strong and he's willing to go along with it for  while. School only lasts so long right?   Besides it's a chance to make connections of his own, even if it..unsavory to a degree.

I think what gets my goat the most if the fact that chars can't be extraordinary. Like these two are both psychic originally. His older brother's an empath/spirit medium while Kenji's a pyrokineticist. And those don't fit in here so it's a bit of mental side-steppign around how that effects their personalities.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Shintaro "Bulldog" Kido 
Position: Student (Offensive Lineman)
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, Straight

Appearance: Rustic brown hair that was seemingly with a mind of its own Shintaro has tried many times to keep his hair in check to no avail. In the meantime Shintaro is naturally gifted as an offensive lineman, using his considerably height of near seven feet to considerable advantage. His muscles are well defined, giving him an impressive appearance. Down below he is decently endowed and uncut and naturally well groomed. Thicker then most, he is physically ideal for any recreational activities demanding intimate interaction.

Personality: On the field or in a challenge he is highly competitive and relishes the challenge presented to him. Every obstacle is to be overcome and Shintaro is quite content in his ways. Shintaro's imposing football physique is quickly squashed when one converses with him long enough as he doesn't act like a jock and he is in fact quite passive towards conflict. Often walking away from it unless said consequences hurt another or put him in considerable danger. He has a deep love for relaxing music and enjoys classic cinema as opposed to more modern films. When it comes to the opposite sex, he is a gentle soul enjoying having dominance in a relationship, by force of will and character.

Purpose at Arcadia: Shintaro was belonging to a decent family with a father whom like their son was also quite successful in sports but stuck to boxing professionally. Unfortunately his father had a later penchant for gambling and as more and more debt came he was doing anything to keep himself above the water. Shintaro's natural abilities and ideal physique as a stud was well suited to Arcadia's hidden goals, made him well suited for helping the girls "practice". It wasn't long before they approached his father with an offer to wipe the debt clean in exchange for their son enrolling at the school. Shintaro had his own scholarship of course due to his athletic accomplishments and was transferred immediately upon the agreement. Shintaro has no idea on the true situation regarding the school nor of the purpose of why he is there.

NileGoddess

Looks good Hyena! Post him in the character directory. The link is in the OOC, which is linked at the bottom of the interest check's initial post.

Snake

I'ms urprised at how easily these other chars are getting in while I"m still stumbling. You can get in for something as simple as having a loser dad with a massive gambling? wow.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 15, 2011, 01:14:09 PM
It wasn't long before they approached his father with an offer to wipe the debt clean in exchange for their son enrolling at the school. Shintaro had his own scholarship of course due to his athletic accomplishments and was transferred immediately upon the agreement. Shintaro has no idea on the true situation regarding the school nor of the purpose of why he is there.

Things like this is exactly what the roleplay is about, Snake. The characters you've submitted have not had a legitimate reason for them to be attending a corrupt, sexually abusive school other than the fact that he has money.

Laughing Hyena

Considering that I am running on an hour sleeps and writing all that down is impressive. :-)

Still in all seriousness Im sorry Snake.

Snake

I think I as under the assumption that it still was a school and those who could pay to get in and didn't really know about the corruptness of it would simply be left to their own devices as long as they did not interfere with what else was going on there.

As I read it: the school only lets in those whom they personally "like" and can blackmail into silence more or less. Which makes me wonder: why not just go straight? That way they dont' have to worry about the blackmail thing.. But I guess that's not part of the appeal of it huh *laugh* 

Just makes me want to try harder.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, problem with the straight cases going to school may be that they are spies who collect info to blackmail Morimoto family and it could be said the family is paranoid control freaks; If you cannot have hold on someone (blackmail which works on them) you simply do not invite them to the playground, period. Blackmail is either towards char or towards a dear person of the char.

Example my char could feel spiteful towards his father but knowing it would reflect also mother means he would stick around even if he would not like what he is reduced into. But he does plan squirm and hopes get payback.

Haibane

Remember this is Japan. They still have a great deal of traditional thinking in Japan and children, especially female children, are often extremely obedient to their parents, older siblings and those socially above them. All of this also tends to support the students going along with whatever they are told. In addition the school allows all kinds of sexual conduct (in itself often enough to make most teens simply sit back and have a good time) and it is an elite school that presumably produces strong academic graduates even if they don't end up excelling as sex-slaves.

With 50 or 100 students per year graduating, not all will be sold into sex-slavery, possibly only 10%, or else the market would be flooded, so I presume that 80-90% of the schools students have a normal and successful school life and go on to work in successful positions at Morimoto Corp.

And Zaer is right; according to the anime ALL the students are children of Morimoto employees who owe the company something.

Snake, imagine your character in Reina's position, in charge of this whole set-up, then see it from her POV, See? It makes total sense to have the students under secure control with no way out other than to obey what the Governess wants from them. If they don't meet the grade for her designs they just graduate anyway, but you have to have that family incentive to keep them there.

Also in the anime in episode 5 we saw the graduates at work servicing politicians, industralists, financiers and entrepreneurs at an evening's event at Reina's mansion. Almost all the girls seemed to love it!

I think Nile is okay with your character, Snake, if you were to add in the part about his brother that I suggested. Then we're good to go. Is that right NileGoddess?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my char is not son of the employee but Morimoto family has solid hold through blackmail because they offered money cover off father's screw up and keep it as a secret.

So are sex slaves all women or is there 'boy pets' also for female clients who prefer man meat?

Haibane

Probably! Though in the minority I suspect. The anime just seemed to use the boys as training tools, lol...

Sain

Considering making a sub female for this now.

Are scholarship students taken into the Academy or should I think of another background?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301