what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Something I hardly wear: pijamas!

Lycana

An old, really long tank top I received my sophomore year in high school and a pair of panties.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Knightfox

Black boxers and a black retro Space invaders tee
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Night Stalker

black/red boxers and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Mr Bigglesworth

Too much.  It is 89 degrees outside, and I am wearing way too many cloths for this weather.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black long-sleeved blouse with a white swirl pattern, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Mr Bigglesworth

Shorts & Sandals, golf shirt...It's nice outside!

Skadii

I am wearing a red night shirt and black shorts....getting ready for bed! :)

Kazuume

Green tank top, camo shorts
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue straight skirt, emerald green blouse, beige stockings and navy heels.

Autumn52

Pair of grey shorts with a pink tank top and that's it. Comfy and cute. Who says you have to look yucky when your under the weather. OK most of the time you do but I am trying to fake myself out and make myself believe that I am not that sick. Who cares what a thermometer says? not me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

sarasnowe

how funny that for once i can actually answer with something other than darth stewie pj pants and my top from the day. i actually just got out of the shower and my roomie is asleep in her bed above me so i decided to just dry off under the covers and take my time getting ready for dinner later. so nothing but my comforter and a towel on my head? xD
Still trying to figure out how to thread this so here's my Ons & Offs for now --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34316

Lycana

Umm my fuzzy boots (snow on the ground again >.<), jeans and my work shirt ^-^ Oh and my glasses cuz I have yet to take them off XD
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mr Bigglesworth

Shorts & sneakers & a t-shirt, nothing exciting, I was really just wondering where you ^__^ live that there is snow on the ground.

Lycana

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on April 17, 2012, 05:10:37 PM
Shorts & sneakers & a t-shirt, nothing exciting, I was really just wondering where you ^__^ live that there is snow on the ground.

I. Could. Dream. I'll be lucky if it warms up by the time my birthday rolls around in June. Oh the great northwest. Washington: Home of Starbucks, the Space Needle and sparkly vampires (>.<) I'm less than 30 mins from the mountains

Kazuume

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Beguile's Mistress

Black twill two-piece outfit with a strait skirt and a belted over blouse with sleeves folded back to the elbow, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

Beguile's Mistress

A sleeveless wine-red shift with a black belt,  hip-length black jacket, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Kazuume

scrubs, I live in them now.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue pencil skirt, white silk long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and navy heels.

Adammair

Briefs and socks. And glasses. ;D

Autumn52

Quote from: Adammair on April 21, 2012, 03:11:42 AM
Briefs and socks. And glasses. ;D

Swoons.....fanning myself with the naughty thoughts

I am wearing a grey tank top
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ashia starstreak

Pink cowgirl hat, puple plaid cotton long sleeve, red tank top, dark brown leather belt, blue jeans, brown leather boots, worn pink watch, turquoise ring. So nice today I think I'll hit the town tonight.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

leelan

Dark blue jeans, white sonoma shirt, purpleish hoodie sweater tied around my waist.

Such a nice day.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Dahling

An ankle length skirt, rainbow colored toe-socks and a tye died tank top. 

Yes, the rainbow spat me out. >.>