Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Shadow879

I hope I'm not too late :(

Chrystal

*shrugs*

Well so far as I know, the game's not started... I think that we probably need more than three people for a decent group game though...!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MidnightAngel09

Shadow no you are not to late, Yeah i think a few more people should be added

Chrystal

We could always do a furry threeway?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MidnightAngel09

Shadow879

That could work, never done that before. I was kinda hoping for something like the original game, but one can adapt as well :p I'm up for whatever pretty much. Not very good at writing smut though.

Chrystal

*shrugs*

It was a random suggestion. As for writing smut, I wouldn't worry about it. I prefer carnage to smut anyway...

*giggles*

Shadow879

One agrees. Carnage I can certainly write :D

MidnightAngel09

Well we'll see if a fwe more people is intrested, if not then we'll do a fury 3-some :P

MidnightAngel09

We'll wait a few more days if no one else wants to start then it'll be a fury 3some. everyone fine with that?

Shadow879

Eh... furry threesome just sounds like smut. Is there going to be a plot?

AribethAmkiir

Tentatively interested.  It depends really on what the plot and final product looks like.  I'm also very apprehensive as the initial post in this thread was last January, and while it appears that current people are interested and active it still raises a caution flag.

Shadow879

Hey look another person!

Yea, it was posted last year and it kinda got lost... Still kinda seems lost... I'm hoping this picks up.

We needs more people!!!

Also, I changed my mind: I'm going to be a raven just so I can be a smartass and do this. Yes he is actually saying it, look at his other videos and hear his deep voice.

MidnightAngel09

Ahhh i was gonna say that i dobut anyone else would be intrested but by the time i got here to say that someone is tentatively intrested lol.

AribethAmkiir, work got in the way and i wasn't able to get back on becuase of my password, and yes i clicked on reset password but when i did change it the password still didn't work for whatever reason, its only been reccently that my password now works. So i was hoping to get this re-started.

Shadow the plot would be much the same thing, just needs a little tweaking.

AribethAmkiir

so two tribes fighting over something??  Or what exactly was the plot?

Shadow879

*knock knock* Anybody home?

AribethAmkiir

Nobody but us Chickens...

Elf

If this is something you still want to do I would be interested. I think my character would shift into a tiger and be a warrior.

MidnightAngel09

Woot another person, and sorry guys i haven't posted my lap top got messed up really badly last friday  >:( so i've been trying to fix it  :-(
As for the plot its much the same thing as before carnivores VS herbivores, one person from each tribe wants peace between the two tribes. But if that doesn't work with how many people are intrested then I can (or we can) come up with something else. As I said before if you have any questions or ideas just messages me

Elf

Plot sounds good to me.

Sorry to hear about your laptop not functioning properly I hope you have working better now.

MidnightAngel09

I'm doing a bit of tweating to the plot just to make it a little better maybe?

And thanks, i've tried fixing it but to no avial so i plan on sending to someone that lives an hour away from me to see if the person can fix it.

Elf

Well good getting it fixed.

MidnightAngel09