The Crave is Calling! [F] seeking [male/female/shemale] characters

Started by Sylvie, April 14, 2013, 06:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvie

Hello everyone! I'm looking to start playing a bit more and there are three things I've been REALLY REALLY craving recently. I'm eager to see them played out, so I hope someone shows interest!

Winter Training
This one takes place in a more fictionalized society, where pet girls such as pony girls and puppy girls and kitty girls are common and can be showcased in public with no repercussions. It follows the life of a pony girl, one of many owned by a wealthy pony girl breeder. Winter is the name of the only race pony in the stable and the owner has become very disappointed in her performance. She hasn't been able to win a single race in months! So eventually, he decides to sell her. You would play the character who purchases Winter and trains her to become a winning race pony. This is a very kinky, fetish filled role play. If you want an idea of what I'm looking for with this, you might be want to take a look at some of these links that inspired this idea.

http://sirjeff.mechanicalmischief.com/gp/frame2.htm
http://sirjeff.mechanicalmischief.com/gp/frame2.htm
And any other things on that site, since that whole site is dedicated to the pony girl fetish.

Starting from Scratch
This one takes place in the same setting as the one above, but involves puppy girls instead of pony girls. You play someone who's mother was a well known pet girl hypnotist, and has decided to make it on their own in the same field. Coming to the Institute of Neuromanipulation, you are given a starting project: train a pet. Completely wipe her mind and turn her into a worshipping puppy girl. This can be taken very far and can be made into a very long term story that goes on to after you leave the institute. There can several ways to go about the plot. If someone is interested in this, I would love to come up with something that is a good mix of story and fetish based smut. And of course, this was also inspired by a story!

http://www.mcstories.com/Paces/Paces.html <-------warning...although a very arousing story, it is also kinda sad. The role play we do will probably take a few themes and ideas from the story, but definitely won't be so sad! I also think this is a must read for anybody who likes pet play, even if they aren't interested playing so take a look!!!!

Lust is a Dish Best Served Sinful
This one is a story about corruption. Claire was a good girl. She was a perfect student, active member of her church, a contributing member of her community, and an overall pure young woman. In other words, she's perfect prey for a chaos loving demon. The demon has decided to enter her life, appearing in private in its true form,  but in disguise when in public. Slowly, the demon begins to ruin the girl by introducing her to a life of sinful, impure life of lust. Claire does her best to resist and stay true to what she believes is right. But a mere human can only resist for so long against a demon with a mission to turn her into nothing more than a sex loving slut. Obviously a more smut based role play. I can find some pictures to go along with it once we set it up.

I will probably only take one person for each idea so first come first serve!

Hope to hear from some fun role players soon!