Izabella's Cravings (F looking for M)

Started by Izabella, March 11, 2013, 10:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

Hi there. Thanks for checking this out, and please be sure to check out my O/Os. If you see anything you like, shoot me a PM and we'll see how compatible we might be. I write in more of an advanced style and am looking for someone that can move against me while we create a story together that pulls and tugs at our sense of reason and responsibility.

I love to play against a strong male, played by a male. Tension and forbidden romance cause me to yearn for something I might not perhaps ever taste and for the same reason it causes yours to, my blood begins to peculate.  I enjoy modern plays more than others, but am open to fantasy, mystery, horror, steam-punk, historical or supernatural settings. I play strong, intelligent females and love to tease until you cum in your pants or on my tongue, whichever we prefer. I want to make you feel more, learning you and pressing deeply against whatever it is that makes you groan or wake up in a sweat at night, my name on your lips.

Just Yes

Old Info

His Last Wish (Taken)
Theme: Mafia, Death, Love and Power Struggle
Synopsis: Vanessa belongs to Marcus Ramius, his operation unable to manage without her and her talent. She is loyal to a fault, but when the old man suddenly dies from nefarious intent, his son moved up into power as the Don of the Ramius empire and assumes control of everything - seemingly her as well. He's got another thing coming. Vanessa was loyal to the old man, not the operation and where she's willing to stay and play enforcer for the mafia under Marcus' son, her full attention is on finding his killer and bringing him to justice in the most painful of ways.

You're invited to play the underboss turned don in the story. I've outlined parts of it, but intentionally left things open as well to ensure that my partner and I get the opportunity to make the story ours. There is nothing I love more than a nitty-gritty mafia story where I get to wear tight black leather and fuck people up for no good reason. ;)

Futile Resistance(Taken)
Theme: Civil War, Historical, Death, Love/Lust, Supernatural
Synopsis: She is from a lineage of witches, her family playing both sides of the line between good and evil. Having been marked as one of the immortal, she walks alongside the coven leaders of each time in history and guides/directs them in the way of good, though her own evil nature slips from time to time. Having been very protective of her willingness to engage in any activities with humans, she's quite stunned when she finds one dying on the battle field during the civil war and offers him a piece of her own soul to return to her in the next life that she might get to know him better. Something about him calls to the very core of who she is and though her act is forbidden, there is no one to govern her - she is governor of her kind.

You would be the soldier and the story would start with the scene of your death. Whether we back up a little and put some colors to the characters or dive in from the point forward is completely up to us together. I want to show a love story that spans across time looking at various points in history. It could be short (as only one point in history) or a long RP if we're compatible and having a good time together. More than plot, this one is character development based.

War of Days (Taken)
Theme: Supernatural, Twisted Romeo/Juliet, War/Bloodshed
Synopsis: She is a young female vampire who is being groomed to take over one of the most powerful vamp covenants in the land. Her family is vicious and known for their nefarious intent where money, life and power are concerned. They ask for nothing and take everything, raping the land and everyone who slips into their way. She sees a different future, but is silenced by the authority that reigns above her.

You would be a male lycan who is being the groomed to do the same in his own village - assume leadership eventually. The two enemies (him and her) could encounter one another as they struggle to accept the decisions being made my their relative parents or guardians and in a fit of rage or defiance they could fight - fuck - whatever to kick dirt at their own situation. But perhaps during the act fate sweeps through and draws them closely, a string that binds even as they part.

After their parting he yearns for her and she does nothing less than the same. Their actions would be determined by us together and we could spin the plot about with various kinks and desires being filled, but there is plenty of drama we could create when their families understand what they've done.

The Chronicles of Jadus (Taken)
Theme: Fantasy, Strife, Adventure/Journey
Synopsis: She is a elven princess that had lost everything in their struggles with the demon's. Having left what remained of her homeland, she journey's through the countries of Ephraim to find the six runes needed to open the book of life, the one archive left from her people. The book is said to have the power to resurrect the dead should the intentions of the users heart be found pure. Although she struggles with the need for revenge against the demons, Elle walks a fine line between what is whole and pure and that which is vile.

You would play another fantasy character come to join the journey. Whether you're there to assist, guard or take the book and runes for yourself is completely up to you. I have ideas on the runes and the stops along the map, but the rest we could design together.

Jadus Locations

The Temple of Amurz (Taken)
Theme: Forbidden Love/Lust, Priest, Ancient History - Mayan
Synopsis: Katana is the temple priestess, her only purpose in life is to attend to the god Amurz's every needs, his human manifestation a strong warrior like male, but he has not been to the realms of earth in many years. Her position is but the next in line as her mother before her and the one before her, the women impregnated by mid-life if the god had not shown up to claim the virgin. She is around twenty years old and would be in her prime for the god to appear, but many years away from being removed from her position and given the chance to have a daughter that would then take her place.

You would play her bodyguard, perhaps someone that she cannot resist. He would need to be a warrior as well, just come in from the battlefields or something of that nature - totally up to you. The idea of forbidden love and lust is one that turns most of us on and this would be the ultimate sin. The fun part is when they finally give into their desire and ravish each other only to find the god making an appearance on earth and his sacrifice being tainted. Might get a little interesting.

The Cry of Esper (Taken)
Theme: Supernatural, Subservience, Warrior and Queen
Synopsis: Many forces have tried to take Esper over the years, the fortress of ice build high into the sky as a means of protecting not only the queen, but their precious stones of life. A new power had arisen from the East and the whispers in the wind speak of bloodshed and horrors that haven't been seen since the demon's escaped and ravaged the earth, purging from the core all means of innocence and youth. Those days are long gone, but Varin remembers them all to well, her people still scarred from the loss of their children and loved ones. This new power is something to behold and yet she will stop at nothing to ensure the safety of her race and her tight grip on the crown.

This story is open for the male ruler of the other people, the right hand of the queen or both if you like. I want to build the world of Esper and develop quite a political stance. My queen will be dominate and demanding - hope you're "up" for the challenge.

The Day After Tomorrow[s/] (Taken)
Radioactive
Theme: Futuristic, apocalypse, War/Fighting
Synopsis: The year is 4012 and the world is coated in a radioactive film, those that have survived are able to do more, be more, reach more. More than half of the human's that existed on planet earth have died due to the aftermath, but the world is a new place and rarely do people venture outside the confined walls and tunnels of the city. But the resounding energy resource is depleting faster than any of them imagined. The counsel has called in the best, the brightest, the strongest and will put them to the challenge to see who can survive and claim victory. Each male and female will pair up based off of qualifications noted by the counsel of elders. The winners will leave the planet in search of another resource.

My female will be one of the women chosen and you're invited to create a male to join her in part I of the RP which will be the actual challenges within our own planet, part II which is the search for the resource and part III which is the journey home. I want it to be tense and need a partner that's willing to build with me with a futurist mindset and lots of post-apoc type scenery. A good spin might be that human's are required to mate daily or something yummy like that because the population is dwindling as well. We can throw something sexual in there to mix in with a good plot and lots of adventure.

One Shot Stories

In the Darkness of Night - Taken

Theme: Religion, Good & Evil, Cat and Mouse
Synopsis: Sarah is a broken woman on the run, the church the last place she can turn to before her husband catches up with her. His abuse beyond measure and her body and spirit torn with the desire to leave this living hell. Upon reaching the church one stormy night, a young priest welcomes her in. He's one of heaven's treasures, a man touched at birth to be goodness in the darkness, someone that will bring many into the church. But evil is too smart for the both of them and it catches the beautiful woman seconds before she knocks on the large ornate door of the church. Is she a wolf in sheeps clothing or is she a possessed woman in need of something good and right to help heal her. Will she bring him down to her or will be bring her up. 

Out to Lunch

Theme: Office Fling, Supernatural
Synopsis: Jessica is new in town and new to the office, her willingness to make friends a little off, but because she's beautiful most of the males are willing to step up and spend a little bit of time with her. She's brilliant and quick on her feet, but the grumbling in the office because of the other women is getting a little ridiculous. You're either her boss or perhaps another co-worker, but the sinful fling begins with something as simple as a picnic, seeing that you've been tasked with getting to the bottom of the emotional upheaval. Funny enough, you're just what she'd prefer on her plate.

Overtime Pay -Taken

Theme: Office Fling, Fatal Attraction, Forbidden attraction
Synopsis: You've been married for more than six years and your wife was really never the woman you wanted, but the new lead at work has everyone hot around the collar, but her eyes keep moving toward you. You start to imagine her to be the tease you really want, no need her to be and after a week or so, you're stark mad with desire, but she's pushing your buttons, isn't she? One minute she's speaking softly, seductively and the next she's slipped back into business. Someone needs to teach her a lesson and when you get put on an assignment with her, you determine its you. Funny when we bite off more than we can chew, isn't baby? Better protect that wife of yours... *laughs*

Undue Damage - Taken

Theme: Assassins, Fatal Attraction, Forbidden Love Affair, Tension/Angst
Synopsis: The Shangra'la guild has been in existence for more then three thousand years, their masters trained in the art of stealth like no other. Their rivals, the Jeblua guild are more infantile, utilizing weaponry that is more modern and disgraceful in the eyes of the old arts. You belong to them and I belong to the Shangra'la, the only female to have graced their walls. As a threat rises against our clans, the two brothers that lord over us as "Master" will join together and send you and I on a journey will not soon forget.

Her Bodyguard - Taken

Theme: Protection, Limelight, Tension ---> Attraction, Forbidden
Synopsis: Alison is the speaker of the house's daughter, his only child and with a risky political move made by the tycoon, he's started to receive death threats. His little girl is a junior in college at the University of San Diego and a bit of wild child. He hires you to watch over her for the next few months, the pay well worth the trouble. To say she's pissed might be an understatement. The tension rising between the two of you, you being 5-7 years older than her until it explodes for better or worse. Hope you like being teased and made to want. That's the plan unless you capture her libido with your masculine brilliant... then - she's all yours.

War of Days
Theme: Supernatural, War/Bloodshed, Rough Sex
Synopsis: She is a young female vampire who is being groomed to take over one of the most powerful vamp covenants in the land. Her family is vicious and known for their nefarious intent where money, life and power are concerned. They ask for nothing and take everything, raping the land and everyone who slips into their way. She sees a different future, but is silenced by the authority that reigns above her.

You would be a male lycan who is being the groomed to do the same in his own village - assume leadership eventually. The two enemies (him and her) could encounter one another as they struggle to accept the decisions being made my their relative parents or guardians and in a fit of rage or defiance they could fight - fuck - whatever to kick dirt at their own situation. But perhaps during the act fate sweeps through and draws them closely, a string that binds even as they part.

After their parting he yearns for her and she does nothing less than the same. Their actions would be determined by us together and we could spin the plot about with various kinks and desires being filled, but there is plenty of drama we could create when their families understand what they've done.

The Temple of Amurz
Theme: Forbidden Love/Lust, Priest, Ancient History - Mayan
Synopsis: Katana is the temple priestess, her only purpose in life is to attend to the god Amurz's every needs, his human manifestation a strong warrior like male, but he has not been to the realms of earth in many years. Her position is but the next in line as her mother before her and the one before her, the women impregnated by mid-life if the god had not shown up to claim the virgin. She is around twenty years old and would be in her prime for the god to appear, but many years away from being removed from her position and given the chance to have a daughter that would then take her place.

You would play her bodyguard, perhaps someone that she cannot resist. He would need to be a warrior as well, just come in from the battlefields or something of that nature - totally up to you. The idea of forbidden love and lust is one that turns most of us on and this would be the ultimate sin. The fun part is when they finally give into their desire and ravish each other only to find the god making an appearance on earth and his sacrifice being tainted. Might get a little interesting.

The Cry of Esper - Taken
Theme: Supernatural, Subservience, Warrior and Queen
Synopsis: Many forces have tried to take Esper over the years, the fortress of ice build high into the sky as a means of protecting not only the queen, but their precious stones of life. A new power had arisen from the East and the whispers in the wind speak of bloodshed and horrors that haven't been seen since the demon's escaped and ravaged the earth, purging from the core all means of innocence and youth. Those days are long gone, but Varin remembers them all to well, her people still scarred from the loss of their children and loved ones. This new power is something to behold and yet she will stop at nothing to ensure the safety of her race and her tight grip on the crown.

This story is open for the male ruler of the other people, the right hand of the queen or both if you like. I want to build the world of Esper and develop quite a political stance. My queen will be dominate and demanding - hope you're "up" for the challenge.

In the Darkness of Night - Taken

Theme: Religion, Good & Evil, Cat and Mouse
Synopsis: Sarah is a broken woman on the run, the church the last place she can turn to before her husband catches up with her. His abuse beyond measure and her body and spirit torn with the desire to leave this living hell. Upon reaching the church one stormy night, a young priest welcomes her in. He's one of heaven's treasures, a man touched at birth to be goodness in the darkness, someone that will bring many into the church. But evil is too smart for the both of them and it catches the beautiful woman seconds before she knocks on the large ornate door of the church. Is she a wolf in sheep's clothing or is she a possessed woman in need of something good and right to help heal her. Will she bring him down to her or will be bring her up. 

Drive all Night - Taken
Theme: Adventure, Travel, Drugs & Sex, Risky-business
Synopsis: You're daddy is a big oil tycoon and has more money than God, but he doesn't like your girlfriend because she's from the wrong side of the tracks. She's poor in funds and rich in personality, full of adventure and loves you with a passion that sets you on fire. He gives you an ultimatum and you decide it's time to hit the road.

Just a fun RP of fleeing from the straps of expectation and the stops along the road of dreams that two young people (early 20's?) might travel. Bring your guitar and I'll leave my panties at home. With the world open before us, what trouble could we possibly get into? *wicked smile*

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Izabella

Hi guys,

Just looking at picking up 1-2 RP partners for contemporary RPs. Nothing too crazy, and we can discuss plots via PM if you're interested. These short rp's would be more smut than plot, as I'm in the mood for that, and the lady gets what the lady wants - or should. ;)

Hit me up and let's talk, but first - check out my o/o's and make sure you're a strong, sensual writer. I don't care where your commas go, but make sure you know how to make a lady scream on paper.

I just love this image below - it reminded me that maybe I should get back on here and find a few new (or old) friends to play with. <3

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?