Craving Medieval Rp (M/M)

Started by Kira Deanta, August 09, 2012, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Deanta

I have a horrible craving for a role play set in medieval times. It would take place with the aristocrats of sociality.

Its kind of a forbidden love story that I have in mind between a 16 year old boy and an older man. The boy is valued in the society for his looks as he was plucked from the streets to be brought into one of the aristocrats homes to serve them. (realize this would never really happen but its an rp~) He works for the family as a servant but soon becomes more to the head of household and to the oldest son. Its then at the older man comes into town to story with the family that houses the boy. They start a secret affair that if anyone would find out would lead to the death of the boy.

I'm looking for someone to play the older man in this rp. You can make him as you wish, I will not dictate that. Your character your design.

For the length of post, two strong paragraphs or more. I tend to write more with things that I enjoy and have a decent response to. Grammar is important but not a breaking point. I make mistakes, its okay.

Well let me know by private message if you are interested!

Thanks,
Kira