Mass Effect Renegade (M looking for F)

Started by Nathan Malreaux, September 23, 2012, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Malreaux

I recently started playing the Mass Effect games for the first time (currently on #3, just finished getting the Turian General on board, so keep spoilers to a minimum.)

I am entertaining the idea that Shepard goes full Renegade, beyond the games limits and decides to give the Council AND the Alliance the middle finger, take the Normandy, and go pirate.
Granted, he'll still be pushing to fight against the Reapers, but non-conventionally. I'm thinking he'll be on board with the Illusive Man's ideas of controlling the Reapers as a method to win.

This would be a sex-ridden roleplay, since I'll be pushing the Romance option further. Whats more, I also intend to enslave the female members of the crew that dont approve of the pirate status they are associated with.

Omega and Aria would be a good potential base for operations. Who knows, maybe Shepard will be the one to finally overpower her and become a true "Patriarch" of Omega.

LIST OF DESIRED FEMALE CHARACTERS
-Jack (she suggested I go rogue in the first place. How could I not have her on board?) SWITCH Role
-Liara (Asari. 'nuff said) SUBMISSIVE/ENSLAVED Role
-Samara (Asari) ENSLAVED Role.
-Miranda (not sure where to place her. could be a wild card, considered there is epic potential for Jack and Shepard to rape her together, or for her to be my Cerberus contact) WILDCARD Role
-Ashley Williams (Ash is Pro-Alliance. She would never allow Shepard to go Rogue.) SUBMISSIVE/ENSLAVED Role
-EDI (I like sexy new robot body, but IDK if she would be in for this turn to Rogue. Maybe if Dr. EVA was not completely erased, and ended up being the one in control, I suppose that is how I'd be able to control the ship.) WILDCARD Role

OTHER ELEMENTS
-Krogan
-Cerberus Mind Control Tech - reverse engineered from Reaper Indoctrination and DIRECT CONTROL.

CLASSIFICATIONS
MF
MFF
MFFF
D/s
Slavery
BDSM
Sadism
Xenophilia
Mind Control
Robot Play
Harem