Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitsune

Hmmm, glad to be of service.  *eyes Nim*

Makes me want to side with the faeries.

*goes to ponder some more*
I am working on it, I swear!

Kunoichi

Eh.  She'd enjoy a wiggly couch.  It certainly wouldn't be the strangest couch she's ever sat on.

S1DESH0W

Wow. I feel extremely outnumbered here? But hey. Is it too late to join?
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

Kunoichi

Nim

*Your couch awaits mi lady*

LOL... Lady Kitsune... can you believe all this madness... still trying to figure out posts for other stories and here we are again thinking of new ones. 

Hey Sideshow welcome to the fun.

Lady Kitsune

It's Myobi and her wonderful bag of ideas.  I may just create another Group RP out of vengeance alone. LOL.

I'm still working on my Desires post and I keep getting drawn here.

*heaves a great big sigh*
I am working on it, I swear!

S1DESH0W

Name: Donovan
Race: Human
Abilities: Un-godly drum solos, Summon and manipulate fire.
Appearance:
Personality: Tall dark and handsome....... with a fiery temper.
Biography: Donovan was raised a Catholic. His family was nothing special. He was nothing special. Until the day his older brother gave him a record of "Hot For Teacher". After hearing such audible destruction on the drums, he sold his sole to the devil to become the worlds most fierce drummer, which came with supernatural perks as well.  >:)    (true story)
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

Nim

Noooooo!  Not another... cuz then I would have to join under general principal of the idea!

Nice sideshow...  Have Dono show up in Central park he and Lee can throw a gig.

ran across this just for fun:
DEATH METAL PARROT

S1DESH0W

that brought a tear to my eye *sobs* its beautiful

Kunoichi

Hmm, two nice musicians signing up already...

Erline: "Dibs!"

S1DESH0W

Nim

Not sure you would have to ask Myobi she's our Queen and fearless leader.  But I know the ladies here have all been wanting to have a few more guys to kick around.  Naturally I couldn't resist.   

S1DESH0W

Nim

Doesn't hurt that everyone here is really fun to just hang around with.  I swear every night I go to bed my sides hurt from laughing so much.  Did I say sleep... I meant when I take my little naps.

Nim

Name:  Kalen
Race: Faerie
Abilities:  Manipulating Dreams / Shape shifts between three different forms to be described below.
Appearance: 1st form:  Male White medium sized wolf (see avatar) This form however starts to fade the longer he stays away from the realm to the point where he looks very translucent.  Almost always the form Kalen is found in when outside of Faerie Realm.
                     2nd form:  Same male white wolf with Purple,blue and silver wings resembling those of a dragonfly.  This form is often found haunting the humans minds to guide them to faerie land.
                     3rd and final form:  Male 5'8" maybe weighs all of 110 pounds, very long silver hair.  Long pointed ears, thin nose and narrow face.  Skin color: a silvery sky blue with dark purple Celtic Knot tattoo like patterns swirling around his thin frame only they are not tattoos.  His eyes in all three forms are also a silvery sky blue with purple star bursts around the pupils.  Wears only a tattered dark green Kilt.  Only takes this form in the Faerie Realm.
Personality:  Mischievous, fun loving, at times very spiteful oh and did I mention Mischievous. 
Biography:   Haunts the dreams of men, women and children alike.  In his dream form he is not limited to the confines of Central Park.  Often haunts the hustle and bustle of the city streets, buildings and suburbs luring prey towards central park with his vivid unforgettable dream sequences.   Whether it be at night in deep sleep, a quick nap during the day or even a waking day few ever escape his net.  Those that do are the lucky ones.  Everyone else finds themselves in  Faerie Land playing games with Kalen and all of his very good Faerie friends.

rick957

Hiya folks, I PMed Myobi cause I'd like to give this game a try ... My character may need an extra day to get written up tho, I got distracted by something ... Hope that's okay!  I'm eager to play with you all.  :)

Calista Jade

I just got back from work and I'm going to bed... So profile will be up tonight.
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Nim

Welcome rick, definitely understand about being distracted... as I quite often find myself in that state of mind.

Sweet dreams Calista.... or perhaps you might be visited by Kalen... who knows... Hehe.

Esoteric Myobi

So I'm at work at the moment and this stupid thing won't let me quote...so I'm just going to do it the old-school way.

"It's Myobi and her wonderful bag of ideas.  I may just create another Group RP out of vengeance alone. LOL." - quote Lady Kitsune

Hehe, you flatter me Kitsune...though I think we both know that if that were to happen I will most likely be popping in there to say more than just 'Hi!'

"Not sure you would have to ask Myobi she's our Queen and fearless leader.  But I know the ladies here have all been wanting to have a few more guys to kick around.  Naturally I couldn't resist." - Nim (Nyhm)

Welcome to the game Sideshow, nice to see that another male has joined the ranks while I was away. Also, just to clarify, I will be putting up a character profile for the Queen but she'll mostly just be NPC'd since I think the game will be focusing more on each faerie or group of faeries and their endeavors. Shall be playing yet another faerie exclusively but if we don't get any more males I think I may roll for the other sex this time around to try and even out the numbers...be it another male faerie or just another male human...who knows.

On a totally different topic...work is currently driving me insane so if I'm a bit curt with anyone today just ignore me ~.~

-grumbles about old ladies who won't shut up and ramble on the phone for 15 mins demanding attention and then refusing to give out their information at the end because they're afraid that they'll be targetted by terrorists-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Nim

Quote-grumbles about old ladies who won't shut up and ramble on the phone for 15 mins demanding attention and then refusing to give out their information at the end because they're afraid that they'll be targetted by terrorists-

Sounds like a job I had once at a call center... I feel your pain.  Sends box of chocolates in hopes of cheering up our sweet My.

Esoteric Myobi

-thinks candy is her only friend and eats them a piece at a time in order to make them last longer-

Nn~ Interning at my Congressman's but since they're voting on health care this Sunday we're getting a ton of calls so I'm just sitting here getting yelled at ~.~; Either that or I get the crazies like that lady who was convinced she was telling me top-secret information that could get her killed by the terrorists from 9/11...

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

Oh and, I have made a list of our current players and positions as well as all those who expressed interest but have not yet posted up a profile. I know a few people said they would be getting to it soon, but still keeping you guys in the 'Maybe' section until I know where to put you.

Of course, list can be found in first post, but here it is as well:

Faeries:
Shihong - Lux (Abhoth)
Kunoichi - Erline
Cassiopeia - Ailie
Nim - Kalen
Esoteric Myobi - Queen (NPC), Anwen

Hapless Victims:
WerewolfofLondon - Jessica Faolan
Thorn14 - Jessica (Jess) North
Rockin - Jack Nickelson
Nim - Lee Thomas
Sideshow - Donovan

Maybe's?: LadySky, Lady Kitsune, Sasha, Senti, Calista Jade, rick957

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

*Ugh... frazzled old women and their crazy ideals...  Sends another box just in case you decide to eat two at a time.*

P.S.  I am totally ignoring your new story ideas at the bottom... nope I refuse to look... absolutely... re... fuse.... to look....  Nope just wont do it... *eyes wander*  hey... no back up here quit looking... I just refuse.... re.... fuse.....................

Esoteric Myobi

New story ideas? You mean like...Fountain of Youth? ;) Actually I tend to put up a few of my group story ideas on there as well since technically a lot of them can be turned into group games. Such as...Darkest Desires and this game for example =P I usually wait to see if people show interest in the intial idea before converting it into a recruitment thread though. Otherwise I would have wayy too many recruitment threads and group games going on...(Like I don't already?)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

What?  Thought I heard some kind of hint floating on the wind... nope I didn't see any hints about Fountain of Youth... nor did I see anything about.. ~*~Bright Beginnings~*~Flickers of Enlightenment~*~Vivid Desires~*~Dark Void~*~  Nope didn't see them not looking at all.... hehe