You guys are a bunch of kooks.

Started by Ajoxer, January 22, 2006, 11:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Amberghylles

You're just now noticing that?   ;D

<hugs>

Elvi

Kooks?

What's one of them then?
Are they chef's that can't spell?

'Cos Strangely can whip up a nice meal, I'm really good on the baking and I can make a really good stew.

Hmmmmm..........
Never mind.......
*Runs over to Ajoxer, shoves a piece of home made chocolate cake in his mouth and gives him a huge hug*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

Mew! *snuggles everyone into her Big Bosom Of Love*
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

Quote from: Dominatrix Zulo-Kitty on January 22, 2006, 03:14:27 PM
Mew! *snuggles everyone into her Big Bosom Of Love*

After taking off nipple shields to prevents loss of eyes and other extremities I hope?

ZK

I don't wear them -all- the time. *giggles* They just have the normal bar and ring combo. *wiggles them*

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

Yeah but it would have been funny, we could have played "Guess who's been nuzzling Zulo" by the sticking plasters and eyepatches......*grins*

ZK

No, I'd rather have people "Who's been Humping Zulo" and I can see all the exhausted people. ^_^

Elvi

Oh dear, I can see where you are in your monthly cycle, are we feeling all hot and bothered dearest? *grins*

ZK