No Longer Just A Game [Trapped in a Game; Smutty; Extreme; Slow Pace; GM Needed]

Started by King Serperior, March 09, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Hello, readers!  I do hope that this got your attention?

If so, the concept for this is quite simple and can be adapted numerous ways:

There's this new Virtual Reality (VR) game that has come out and it has reviewers raving about how realistic it is!  The game takes place in a massive fantasy world where swords, shields, bows, axes, and above all else, MAGIC exists!  This game goes above and beyond anything that has ever come out before.  So, my character decides to pick it up.  From there, they do their character creation, choosing a female avatar, distributing stats, selecting traits, and choosing a class.  However, about the time that they finish and are dropped into the world, a sudden power outage occurs and they are completely transported to an alternate dimension with no way out!  So, this is where she stands:

She wakes up in the woods outside a town in this (human) female body (character in the image).  They chose everything at random, including negative traits that allowed them to put more than the standard number of points into their character.  Due to the power outage glitching, those negative traits have given her the following:

- Cursed Luck (Permanent Trait;  Makes her more likely to experience losing money easily, being attacked, being kidnapped, her attacks more likely to miss, her magic more likely to fail, make her armor or clothes more likely to be damage [A.K.A. lots of 'wardrobe malfunctions'], and so on.)
- Bestial Pheromones (Permanent Trait;  Makes her subject to acute beast and monster attraction [A.K.A. instead of being eaten or killed, she's more likely to be taken and mated against her will]

However, all is not lost since she was randomized a couple of, positive traits:

- Blessing of Health (Permanent Trait;  Allows very fast recovery from injuries, given a good night's rest, healing to perfect health overnight)
- Charmer (Permanent Trait;  The character seems to naturally attract the attention of the opposite sex very easily....but with the negative traits above, this is more like a negative trait in it of itself...)

As for her Class, she was randomly given 'Gypsy' which allows her to do a very wide variety of things....but at the cost of much higher experience requirements to learn them than more specialized Classes.

So, she has pretty good base stats, but the negative traits far outweigh those.  In any case, with no other course of action, she is now determined to find a way to survive and maybe (pretty much zero chance) get back home.

So, what does this mean for you?  Well, you'll be the one who controls the overall world and scenarios my character finds herself in.  That means that you will control the beasts, monsters, humans, and non-human races.  This allows you to create enemies, allies, and the like who may or may not (more likely the former) take advantage of her.

Content:  As to be expected, there will be lots of extreme content here.  Tentacles, beasts, monsters, non-consent, watersports, slavery, and just about anything you can imagine.

Notes:  I am a very slow writer, so it is unlikely I will post once a week, let alone multiple times a week, so I hope that anyone interested doesn't mind.  ALL characters MUST be 18+, no exceptions!

Do NOT post here;  Please PM me instead

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.