Horror Club! Smut/adventure based rp (M for F)

Started by Koibito, May 08, 2015, 01:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Hello there!

I'm in the mood for monster girls and so I thought I'd make a smutty little monster story and see if anyone was interested!

Basic themes I'm looking for is as I said monster girls, but also group themes, futanari, and maybe a bit of adventure to put some journey before the goal eh?

As for my partner I prefer to play with females but I've been able to be convinced to play with males before but just keep that preference in mind. I will need someone who can play multiple characters, I will also be doubling up on characters for a more evenly played story -- I'm not looking for someone to play my harem, merely split up a group with me. I do require some form of consistent frequency however, I have plenty of great rp's with slower but reliable and great posts but for the moment I'm looking to fill up just a bit more time than that and also ensure my inspiration for this stays. I myself am usually rather consistent, I never really measure my frequency by posts per day or week because usually I'm just on and post plenty at some point during most days. I did just get a job but it is a 'choose your shifts' kind of thing so it should not effect my frequency too much. I do not require the same frequency as mine from my partner but I would prefer more than once a day, not that one need be on every day (though more than only one to two days a week is preferred) just that when you are on and ready/willing to rp I would prefer getting out more than one post for that whole day.

Otherwise my O/O's are in my sig, and if you're still with me at this point lets get to the plot ideas shall we?

---

Horror Club!

The initial ideas here are not the only ideas I'm willing to try with this theme. If you like it and have different ideas feel free to suggest anything to me and we can definitely tweak the story for both our liking.

The first idea here is that of a sort of college or highschool-esque setting. I was thinking either a monster girl college in which certain supernatural events like hauntings are found and the creatures responsible are offered to go to said school, in which case I was picturing a sort of club of characters that go and find these creatures and offer them the scholarship or what have you but also try to get them to join their club which in a fun twist would simply be a sexually focused club. The other idea is more of a highschool setting with a sort of nerdy and or otherwise unpopular girl (possibly a futa, which could be the reason for her unpopularity in some way or another) who is into the supernatural and starts a school club to find companionship with such creatures who she feels could understand her. This could result in her (by herself or with a possible friend) having a sort of mystery solving business (be it the club itself or the adventure she goes on) to find these creatures and befriend them for the sake of her club where looking for 'companionship' gets a bit twisted and lewd over time. Or we can come up with a brand new idea similar to this.

In any case I'm looking for the more unused types of monsters, so no vampires and werewolves, I'm looking for ghost girls, goo girls, zombies, dolls, and crazy stuff such as this. Of course we can plan these out too in whatever fashion we both like so feel free to insert your own ideas and shoot me a PM if interested!

I hope to hear from you soon, potential partners!
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~