The Power (Dares, some NC; Game started, but open recruitment!)

Started by Sethala, January 20, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

I was wondering as the world changes, does that effect NPC's... if a player makes a bunker, with soldiers, does that change the
Off screen characters? or what if they ask for the land of candy gumdrops with the power.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Sethala

Well first off, there are no NPCs; changing the environment doesn't add any kind of creatures.  So if you were to make a bunker, you could add guns, ammo, outfits, body armor, and whatever else you can think of to throw in there, but the players would be the only characters in it.  They can dress up as soldiers and such, and perhaps have a mock battle (hopefully the guns would be paintball guns in that case...), but that's it.  And yes, silly places like a land of candy gumdrops is perfectly fine (although it might get changed again rather quickly when someone else takes the power).

Ironwolf85

alright then, I'll come up with something, but will probably end up looking like my icon a bit.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Sethala

Do note that characters must start off as ordinary humans; you can use the power to change yourself to something else (including to something resembling your avatar) as the game goes on, but otherwise it really defeats the purpose of being able to change yourself if you can just start off looking however you want.

Ironwolf85

AurelieCatena

It really is a very fun game. And the good this is you can enter and leave and come back at any point (unless of course your character has the Power, in which case it is good etiquette to give dares before you leave).

Ironwolf85

alright, I'm going to have a busy day today, but I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Sethala

AurelieCatena

We are looking for more players to join us in this fun game. You don't need to read everything that happened to join. Only read the rules in the first post of this thread. Don't be afraid to ask us any question.

This is a really fun game, even more so when there are many players interacting.

Come-on! Join us, it's easy, it does not take a lot of time. Pure fun!