Extreme Fantasy Roleplay (More monsters needed)

Started by Vaulera, June 18, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

The problem is that it isn't anthropomorphous, it has the same inverted knee joints as a goat and it's muscular structure is completely different, it's the difference between the two below.

caelcormac

I thought I would toss my hat in if you're still open to new monsters.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Bblerble
Race: Frog Demon
Ambition: To breed an army of his loyal offspring and set himself up as a king.
History: Bblerble is a young, low ranked demon created alongside a thousand other frog demons to be nothing but dumb muscle in one of the many conflicts in the demon realm. Bblerble was one of a handful of frog demons who survived the conflict and now he and his kind live mostly forgotten in the wretched corners of hell too foul even for other demons. Bblerble and his tribe are always trying to get themselves summoned  to the mortal realm as much as possible, for even a brief time having to serve some sorcerer is better than the smelly pit they live in and there is always a chance that he will be weak and they will be free to run amok on the mortal plane, at least for a little while. It was on one of these many summonings, to a wizard that performed breeding experiments in order to create a servitor race for himself, that Bblerble formed his plan.  He has spent the last 400 years bargaining, begging and stealing for the scraps of knowledge that he sought, a secret a handful of his betters have also found or learned: how to breed children who are naturally loyal to their father. Armed with this secret and others that make him unnaturally fertile he now seeks out any female he can find, for even one could give him dozens of his foul offspring.

Disposition: Bblerble is not subtle and prefers the direct approach, using the basic hunting method of leaping out of hiding to ambush someone and subdue them with long, sticky tongue as quickly as possible. Once he has a victim he becomes almost playful, for while he has his ultimate goal in mind he sees no reason not to enjoy the fun parts of his plan as much as possible.

Method of Reproduction: Anyone unfortunate enough to be made pregnant by Bblerble will find that their pregnancy is unusually swift, their belly swelling up in just over a month to a degree usually reserved for those in their last month of pregnancy. In just two more weeks they give birth to a clutch of over a dozen baseball sized egg that will soon hatch into Bblerble’s children provided they are kept moist, so Bblerble does his best to ensure that they eggs are laid in a pond, river or swamp.

Appearance:

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Vaulera on June 22, 2012, 07:00:42 PM
The problem is that it isn't anthropomorphous, it has the same inverted knee joints as a goat and it's muscular structure is completely different, it's the difference between the two below.

Um... not too much. A faun/satyr has the upper half, the torso arms and head, of a human male.

Although, biologically speaking, a Satyr (having the lower half of a goat), would likely have a smaller penis compared to a similarly sized human.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVillain

As the player of a Corrupted Satyr, I'm going with the opposite. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kunoichi

From what I recall, mythologically speaking, Satyrs were usually rather well-endowed anyway. :P

schnookums

Well, I'd rather have enthusiastic interest when it comes down to it, so I guess I'll come up with another character.

TheVillain

Hell, Satyrs were often seen as (minor) male fertility and sexuality spirits. Finding a satyr that wouldn't be well endowded would have seriously spiritual implications. Heh.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Vaulera

Sure, post a character sheet, having more monsters than girls is fine, there'll just be a waiting list. I know very well fauns and satyrs have the upper half of a human, they just have the lower half of a goat, what I showed there was an anthropomorphized goat girl, her legs were of a human shape, with calves and thighs, just ended by hooves, whereas the real goat on the left had inverted knee joints, very thin lower legs and much more thick upper legs. A completely different structure. I honestly don't mind if you want the faun, or if someone else does, keep the character in reserve and work it out privately, but if you want another character for more regular use, use her too, doesn't particularly matter to me. With male satyrs, it doesn't matter all that much to me, because your private parts aren't covered in fur (to my knowledge).

Lisa2lady

Ghostraven

For the Faun the easiest thing would to be just change the physical description a bit and the associated image; the D from WOW should meet all the necessary criteria.  >:)

The same for water nymph, just use a less human image to her more 'monstery'.

Not that I want to tell anyone what to play, but the points Vaulera brings up seem more related to just appearance than anything else.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Vaulera

Valid points all, but I don't think I really object to the water nymph, just observed that it might as well be a sparkly human when near water. As for the Faun, I just equated it to having sex with a goat, didn't know if everyone was into that.

Lisa2lady

if you dont mind how about I just make her a human since there are no human females 

arkhos

Quote from: Ghostraven on June 22, 2012, 11:33:51 PM
For the Faun the easiest thing would to be just change the physical description a bit and the associated image; the D from WOW should meet all the necessary criteria.  >:)

mmmmmm.... Draenei ladies.....

/purrrrrrrrr
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Vaulera

See, I think keeping her a nymph would be better than a human, I was just suggesting something more unique, but hey, upon closer inspection, we really all just do look like human women, so I shouldn't have taken issue in the first place.

MezzaNotte

I've bookmarked this out of interest; here's hoping scheduling will comply!

Vaulera

Alright, I think we have enough to start this, I'm going to start it off with some sort of council, a village hub area, then I will make three more subsections, a quarry, a spring and an underground cavern used for storage. Post who you would like to be matched with in the OOC and we can get this show on the road. Those who I haven't questioned, you are accepted, those who are creating characters, feel free to post them, I will review those. There will also be a character thread, please repost yours there.

Village Center (Start here): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143932.0

Village Quarry (You can carry off the women to any of the below places): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143933.0

Village Spring: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143934.0

Village Underground Storage/Prison: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143935.0

MzHyde

TheVillain

Don't see one, but Kolag is more then happy to plunder your half-elf. Mwahaha!

Vaulera

Mmm, I'm creating those right now, I just wanted to get those IC's up, made them literally minutes ago.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143937.0

Character Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143938.0

MzHyde

She'd be happy to be plundered! Or have ALL the monsters plunder her. Though maybe not all at once  - she'd never be able to walk again. And she'd be very sticky.

Vaulera

I was cereal, please post your requested matchups, myself included, in the OOC thread before we start the raping and pillaging.

Occident

Again, are mists, spirits, sludge, the like allowed?

Vaulera

And again, I must ask about mists, because where I come from, a mist is a valkyrie, a chick in armor. Spirits are fine, but if they are true to the lore, they would neither have reproductive organs or corporeal manifestation. With sludge, I dunno, if it's intelligent to some aspect, if it can reproduce, eat and such things yes, but it has to have some sort of clear cut way of doing that, having tentacles made of sludge wouldn't really make much sense, considering there isn't any way they could hold any sort of egg sperm or even a penis.

MzHyde

I think by 'mist' he means an actual mist. Like sentient fog or something.

Vaulera

I object to even the idea of fog having a penis, there is plenty of that in both canada and denmark, don't give me nightmares.