Looking for Extreme Kinks

Started by schnookums, July 11, 2016, 02:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

So, I find myself desiring some very out there kinks as of late, and I think I've got room for another game. I'm looking to play a heroine who is the subject for some extreme play, the sort of stuff that you don't bring home to mother. Here's some of the stuff I'm looking for:

Undead
Yeah, definitely not a lot of people's cup of tea, but I've definitely had a deep desire to play with some undead sorts. And I'm talking zombies, ghouls, that sort of thing as opposed to stuff like vampires or ghostly lovers (although they can come along for the ride depending on the scenario. Definitely pushing boundaries with this one, but it's my top interest for this post.

Beasts/monsters
Who doesn't like a little animal action? Looking for some bestial loving, either animals or bestial type monsters (so more gryphons and the like, less orcs, ogres, etc.) Insectoid type critters are also a big favorite

Pregnancy/Impregnation
Especially combined with the previous interests. There's just something delicious about a heroine having to carry something unholy inside her.

And other dark stuff
There's always room for a catchall category as well, and I'm certainly open to suggestions. Not a fan of guro type stuff, and I'd like my heroine to live, but I might be willing to temporarily run a side character that isn't intended to make it.

Plot!
Yes, I'm interested in freaky-deaky things here, but I'm also keen on a plot outside of the smut. In fact, the rp does not need a constant influx of smut, I'd rather have it introduced more organically to the story.

In general fantasy would probably the best fit for this sort of story, although a Resident Evil/Silent Hill roleplay could work as well (although I lean slightly towards the fantasy side of things.) I'm not fixed on any specific world for the most part, although I'd love to play a draenei in the World of Warcraftverse, but it's hardly necessary. I also love system games, don't have to be complicated but I love the idea that the heroine might not lose. The dice and suchlike are a bit of a thrill to me. I'm fine with freeform though if my partner prefers.

I might be adding to this but this should be a good start for now. Feel free to post here or PM me with any interest, and I'd be happy to discuss ideas! Thanks for looking!

rikka

I see you've finally refined your preferences.

How about I provide you an story that involves bugs, lots of them.  Of course rescue themes have been done to death, so...I'm not sure what premise I would have your heroine to have to get involved with them.  I have to figure that out first.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

schnookums

rikka

I think I've come up with a premise.  It is based upon the sci-fi game, Metamorphosis Alpha.  Your fantasy heroine wakes up in a strange environment but can't seem to remember the details of how she got there.  She must search for answers and find a way back to where she belongs.  But it won't be easy.  Strange wonders and creatures (mostly with ill-intent) will impede her escape from this bizarre and alien place.  Expect bugs and more!

Ons/Offs

schnookums

Ooh, I like that idea. I've never played Metamorphosis Alpha before, but since you're just using the concept I doubt that'll be an issue.

rikka

I want to try 5e, it has some basics on future stuff but I'm more familiar with Pathfinder.  What do you think?

Ons/Offs

schnookums

I really like 5th Ed, so I'd be more than happy to play it for this.

rikka

Ons/Offs

schnookums

And with that I'm now full on games. Thanks folks for your interest!