Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myasa

Survived murder attempts, hopes for better.

Maci

Wait! Don't answer the phone EVER!

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Nadir

Found my centre, after some strife

Defiance

My life's occupied by music & liquor.

Chevalier des Poissons

A friend of mine died yesterday.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Wistful Dream

Enraptured by my one true love.

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Dreamweaver

Just bought a blackberry.  Goodbye, life.

Serephino

Trapped in my own twisted mind

Nadir

Hold your tongue & let me love!

(cheating, I know... *grins*)

Skye

I've been plagued with insomnia today
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

grdell

Could never quite figure it out
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

copper

the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

Paradox

Quote from: Bliss on May 29, 2009, 01:21:04 PM
I SAID don't put that THERE!

It just only wrong-hole syndrome!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Dreamweaver

Sense is overrated.  Embrace the chaos.

CandyLips

My Dad just met my boyfriend. :-\

Nadir

No, I wasn't waiting for you.

Mordred

It's all a freaking tightrope, man.
*See Pillory*

Onica

Asmea

Skye

Things were a blur from yesterday.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

SugarShane

I'm fantastic. Your fantastic. Very good.
SugarShane - 492nd 459th in the world rankings of light welterweight boxers. Up 31 places without a fight. heh.