Corruption Idea (f lf M/Futa)

Started by leia in bikini, November 07, 2016, 08:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leia in bikini

The Making of an Exhibitionist Slut: MC is, or at least soon used to be, a virgin... she gets molested one morning on the subway, but actually discovers in spite of it or even because of it, she liked it. As such, she never reports the act, and in fact starts seeking him out. I'm thinking each encounter he pushes her a little more and a little more, until she's more than willing to be fucked right there on the subway. As to what happens from there could just be more fun, as he takes her down a road of humiliation, degradation, public sex, and public nudity. I'm also thinking he eventually just makes her his slave and takes her home, and things just continue from there.

LIMITS/PREFERENCES: I really have few limits here, just piss and scat. Also, I'm thinking both scenarios MC is a pain slut as well, to the extreme (heavy paddling, heavy whipping, needles, etc.)  I would prefer just doing the one RP, but am more than willing to do both. I prefer threads for this. Please PM me for your thoughts!