The Friendzone [Seeking F Character]

Started by pleaseteaseme, December 09, 2015, 10:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello,

Many thanks for stopping by!

Two quick things before I get to the role:
- I don't care what your real life gender or orientation is so if you're happy to play the female role in this then I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.
- Please no one liners. I don't ask for pages of text, but a little detail is appreciated.

The Friendzone
I don't have a specific role in mind for this, it's just the whole scenario around it that I love. As the title suggests it would revolve around a male getting himself quite firmly in the friendzone with a girl that he quite clearly likes. Naturally your character knows this, however rather than just put it down a cute teenage crush or anything like that, she instead uses it to her advantage and has some fun with it. I would like it if she was a little cruel at times, though I don't mean whips and chains cruel, more just knowingly taking advantage of him.

Elements that I would really like to include are (though not all required!:
- Orgasm Control/Denial. After all, it'll be so much better for your friendship if he's not beating off every night, right?
- Teasing. You know how much he likes you, and so a little flash of cleavage, a hand running along his thigh and he'll be putty in your hands be it to do that math worksheet for you, or buy you those shoes you want.
- Popular girl / Unpopular guy. He'll be in heaven just being allowed to converse with her, let alone running errands for her!
- Girl who knows she's hot. A selfie of her in some tight little shorts will have him falling over himself to hang out with her!

I tend to prefer to play teenager characters (all within site limits of course!), however I'm open to playing older characters should the scene require it. I'm very much open to a variety of scenes and scenarios and would love to come up with something fun and flirty with you if you're interested in this sort of thing based on our mutual likes.

If you are interested can I please ask that you send me a PM, rather than reply here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!  :-)